Germany summons US envoy over alleged NSA spying

Oct 24, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KFVS12

Germany's Foreign Ministry summoned the U.S. ambassador Thursday following allegations that American intelligence may have targeted Chancellor Angela Merkel's cellphone.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Oct 25, 2013
Vic

Zerbst, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

it is really very well known that criminals, who have bad consciesness and especially blood of milions of innocent people on their hands just like this trash, which rule in usa has, draw theirselves in paranoia and they stop to trust even to their closest servants.
Vic

Zerbst, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

the same thing was with Stalin, who have killed his closest cooperators , with Dierzynski, who have die of hunger, because he had rejected to eat, because he has thought that everything was poisoned and he has shot at all his servants, who have brought eat to him. And global criminals from usa make the same things, it is the same type of psychiatrical disorders caused by bad, criminal consciesness.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Germany Forum right now

Search the Germany Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Merkel: FYRoM Must Compromise To End Name Dispute 18 min Nick the Greek 9
Obama speaks with world leaders after re-election (Nov '12) 42 min Heil Wolf Blitzer 9
Pew poll: Israel Stongly Supportive Of The NSA,... 4 hr Vic 3
Edward Snowden should cut deal and go home to U... 4 hr Vic 1
Germany's trade surplus: Feeding euro crisis 4 hr Vic 1
The navy of FYROM!! hahahaha 5 hr Macedonian 2
Lusatia sould be Independent Country? (Apr '09) 8 hr serb by definition 2
•••
•••