Why are Germans the most hated people in the world?

Posted in the Germany Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Frederik

Zwickau, Germany

#1 Aug 29, 2011
Regarding all polls in the last years it is a fact that Germany and Germans are the most hated people in all European countries.
In all European countries there are permanent anti-German smear-campaigns and anti-German rants.
Quite rarely you read or hear in other European countries anything positive about Germany or the Germans.
Being German means in modern Europe being hated.
george

Cluj, Romania

#2 Aug 30, 2011
Maybe because you are brutal,unfriendly,cold,selfish ,egoistic,racist,
primitive? In other words,with little humanity left?
leonard

Shanghai, China

#3 Sep 2, 2011
I m from France. i can say i like Badenwurtenberg very much.
many retards and frustraded people in this site.
You post all kind of shit.
You need love frustrated people, you need female with big boobs and you need to caress their body, so you won't telling craps anymore.
Old foolish frustrated people you are.
.
.
Romania that's the hell of a program. All the movie X players come from romania in fact.
Clean your yard at first Romania george.
Chris

Germany

#4 Sep 3, 2011
In fact, the opposite is the case. For the third year straight, Germany is ranked first in the BBC World Service Poll asking if a country is having a mainly positive or negative influence on the world.

fidings: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/05...

I guess the age of the Internet and the ever increasing Number of tourists crushed some longstanding prejudices about Germany, unveiling a very modern country, friendly people and the most amazing cities and countryside I have ever seen (sorry France, you are a close second).

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#5 Sep 3, 2011
Frederik wrote:
Regarding all polls in the last years it is a fact that Germany and Germans are the most hated people in all European countries.
In all European countries there are permanent anti-German smear-campaigns and anti-German rants.
Quite rarely you read or hear in other European countries anything positive about Germany or the Germans.
Being German means in modern Europe being hated.
It's all propaganda mate. They want to divide Europeans. Don't worry though, I love Germany and the German people. Things have changed drastically for me in the last few years.
Frederik

Augsburg, Germany

#6 Sep 3, 2011
Thank you Walls of Jericho.
It is well known that certain groups want to divide Europe by producing again the same old rifts and contrasts.
I hope that the young generation does not fall back into chauvinism and nationalism again.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#7 Sep 3, 2011
Frederik wrote:
Thank you Walls of Jericho.
It is well known that certain groups want to divide Europe by producing again the same old rifts and contrasts.
I hope that the young generation does not fall back into chauvinism and nationalism again.
I'm a young nationalist, but oh well. Nationalism certainly doesn't divide a people in my opinion. It's quite the opposite. Can you imagine if all European nations became nationalistic tommorow? So powerful...

What a dream come true would that be for me.
leonard

Shanghai, China

#8 Sep 4, 2011
Nationalist it depends what you call nationlaist.
If you mean : we have too many immigrants in europe, and we must kindly send them home. That's a very good initiative.
A country must not have more than 5 percent of its popualtion made of immigrants. We are invaded right now in europe.
But it's because our ancestors did many shit in the past. Colonies and so on.
Immigration it's our punishement.
But this punishement will come to an end. We will send this people home in a few decades. Soon, in a few decades we will be again English living in england, French living in france and German living in germany.
nicely, humans beings to humans beingns, no violence at all. Just airport and meals and red cross facilities at their arrival. that's a very good nationalist. that's an honest and brave political fight. No violence, no racism.
.
.
But if you think nationalist means Nazi, that's not the good option at all. You win during five years, you are powerfull during a few years and after fives years the whole planet skins you.
The stronger countries united and destroy your place totaly.
Their is a God my friends. He said you won't kill.
Unless someone tried to kill you or your relatives.
If you kill, you will be massacred. 100 percent.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#9 Sep 4, 2011
leonard wrote:
Nationalist it depends what you call nationlaist.
If you mean : we have too many immigrants in europe, and we must kindly send them home. That's a very good initiative.
A country must not have more than 5 percent of its popualtion made of immigrants. We are invaded right now in europe.
Of course we are being invaded. There's no doubt about it. Nationalism is the only solution, but it has been demonized so much... people don't want anything to do with it anymore.
leonard wrote:
But it's because our ancestors did many shit in the past. Colonies and so on.
I never knew that all former White nations had colonies...
leonard wrote:
Immigration it's our punishement.
No, it's a crime against nature, period.
leonard wrote:
But this punishement will come to an end.
I hope so. I'm not from France, but I don't want that country to be Islamic in the future... You do? It would be hell for us. That's not ''racist'', it's the truth.
leonard wrote:
We will send this people home in a few decades. Soon, in a few decades we will be again English living in england, French living in france and German living in germany.
I really hope so, but I seriously doubt it. Lots of people are extremely brainwashed.
leonard wrote:
nicely, humans beings to humans beingns, no violence at all. Just airport and meals and red cross facilities at their arrival. that's a very good nationalist. that's an honest and brave political fight. No violence, no racism.
You know what a real nationalist is?

Someone who wants to protects his/her own people. Someone that respects his/her own people and want it to be around for a very long time.

A nationalist also respects other nationalists. White nationalists obviously respect White nationalists, but they also respect non-White nationalists.

This is what nationalism is. We want self-determination, the right to exist and so on. Nationalism is absolute the opposite of supremacism...
leonard wrote:
But if you think nationalist means Nazi, that's not the good option at all. You win during five years, you are powerfull during a few years and after fives years the whole planet skins you.
Nationalism and national-socialism are two different things. I defend and respect national-socialism for the fact that they didn't want the spread of communism all over Europe.

Communism is far worse than national-socialism. Anyway, it doesn't mean that I support that entire ideology. I understand that there are lots of things which I can't support, but still.
leonard wrote:
The stronger countries united and destroy your place totaly.
Their is a God my friends. He said you won't kill.
Unless someone tried to kill you or your relatives.
If you kill, you will be massacred. 100 percent.
Yea well, I just don't understand one thing. We all know and hear how evil the national-socialists were.. but what about the communists in the Soviet-Union?

Why did the West even ally themselves with that bloodthirsty nation..? I don't get it. The Germans didn't fire a shot at that time... yet the West united itself with the communists?

I know. The Germans invaded Poland, so did the Soviets. What's the difference? Could it be that the Germans found out about the massacre of Katyn?

And could it be that the Soviets and the occupied West had something in common with each other?

This is how the war actually started, and people should know it.

''We'' blame the national-socialists for everything.''We'' make movies about them, which demonizes the Germans of today as well... and basically all Whites. I think that's not right.

History is one-sided. What about the evils of the Soviets?
croat-hrvat

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#11 Sep 20, 2011
only a fool can say that germans are negative...in croatia we like germany and we think all the best about germany and germans

&fe ature=related
many germans and other catholics came in hercegovina and croatia every year..i can only say ..germans are descent honour humble people...
we croats consider germans friendly nation
MrOwl

Winston Salem, NC

#12 Sep 20, 2011
Sorry, Frederik, the most hated people in the world position goes to the Americans.
Tiffany

Indonesia

#13 Apr 30, 2012
No, I don't hate Germany just like the way I don't hate France, UK, Sweden, Norway, Finland, China, Japan, etc. Germany made the best products anyway, people in Indonesia don't hate Germans and Germany besides I have German friend.
Anonymous

UK

#14 May 8, 2012
Walls of Jericho wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a young nationalist, but oh well. Nationalism certainly doesn't divide a people in my opinion. It's quite the opposite. Can you imagine if all European nations became nationalistic tommorow? So powerful...
What a dream come true would that be for me.
You are correct. It was nationalism that made Europe great, the competition between nations gave rise to a European (British,French) world but it was also what ripped Europe apart. But on the whole I think nationalism is good, competition keeps us strong, the eu is the death of European world power. I would much rather keep a powerfull britain, France, even germaby than an irrelivent euro centrifugal eu. The world is bigger than just Europe, britain and France always knew this but the eu is a meek wet blanket

Since: May 11

Milan, Italy

#16 May 9, 2012
I am not sure, there are still many people in Europe, at least, who like Germans. Outside Europe, besides North America and maybe Australia, Germans are hardly known.

So, it may be hasty to say: they are the most hated in the world. In the USA, it is logic why it is so, mostly due to the Jewish propaganda. Well, bad things happen during WW II., so probably those people cannot easily forget them.
In Europe, they are sometimes not liked because they want to show off and they show an arrogant attitude, as their economy is more powerful than the others in Europe today. But this is also, in general, very common in Europe, to have uneasy relations with neighbouring countries.

Others, in Europe, have historical reasons (land fighting), but this tends to calm down now.

Since: May 11

Milan, Italy

#18 May 9, 2012
Oh... educate me with your's, if you are so much more cult.

Since: May 11

Milan, Italy

#20 May 9, 2012
It is funny to see your reaction. I am not Italian. I just work in Italy. But funny enough.
I thought you were going to educate me about Germany, though...
Valid points

Germany

#22 May 9, 2012
FTW wrote:
<quoted text>Where are you from stupid?
Why is it relevant where you're from? Everybody can have an opinion. If you don't like it as others don't like yours you should simply get over it

I studied in US and got another impression about US opinion than posted here. Germany made mistakes in the past that were very costly to us and some hate was transferred over generations but it will vanish in time. US people were always very interested in Germany and open-minded although US is often said to be self-centered. I didnt feel that. I guess some prejudices will always exist

Since: May 11

Crescentino, Italy

#24 May 9, 2012
Oh... this section of Topix is actually moderated. The moderators seem to be able to delete crazy posts, such as the ones from that FTW person.
Why isn't this the case on all sections?
Xyz

Inden, Germany

#27 May 22, 2012
Why don't you like Germans? What Did they do? Since ww 2 all People think, that all Germans are nazis. But that's Not the True!!! All Germans are Shamed about the past of their Country. They all hate hate hitler for everything he had done. Its unfair to think, that 70 years later nothing changed and that Germans are bad People because One idiot named hitler had done such terrible Things? Please, think about it. It's Not Germany
, which was bad. It was only One Person.
Anonymous

UK

#28 May 22, 2012
Xyz wrote:
Why don't you like Germans? What Did they do? Since ww 2 all People think, that all Germans are nazis. But that's Not the True!!! All Germans are Shamed about the past of their Country. They all hate hate hitler for everything he had done. Its unfair to think, that 70 years later nothing changed and that Germans are bad People because One idiot named hitler had done such terrible Things? Please, think about it. It's Not Germany
, which was bad. It was only One Person.
'Only one person" you say, it was millions of people that colluded in genocide, not just hitler, but that was a long time ago, but there's still something unsettling about Germany, that's why Margaret thatcher was against reunification of Germany and why you still have u.n controlles on you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forex News from InstaForex 1 hr IFX Yvonne 24
German Ethics Council Insists Sex Between Broth... 4 hr tell me 6
Germany vows better checks on refugee... 9 hr Reality 2
Independence for Scotland? 13 hr Kantara2009 161
why does everyone hate armenians? (Jun '13) 19 hr ralph 54
Ancient Macedonian tomb,found in Amfipoli,Greece! 23 hr Macedonian 24
dating german guys Tue Brunhilda Knacken... 22

Germany People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE