Poland's prime minister helps Angela ...

Poland's prime minister helps Angela Merkel to correctly say her Polish grandfather's surname

There are 61 comments on the theprovince.com story from Mar 15, 2013, titled Poland's prime minister helps Angela Merkel to correctly say her Polish grandfather's surname. In it, theprovince.com reports that:

WARSAW, Poland - Poland's prime minister said it took German Chancellor Angela Merkel just two tries to correctly say the surname of her Polish grandfather: Kazmierczak .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at theprovince.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
AbeUG

Basking Ridge, NJ

#2 Mar 15, 2013
This is a cool story.

I like both German leader Chancellor Merkel and Polish leader Tusk.

The relationship between today's German and Polish leaders is a real neat thing to see.

Its also interesting to see that the German leader is part Polish and the Polish leader Tusk speaks fluent German.

This is such a nice contrast from the WWII days when the leaders of Germany and Poland did not get along which led to so much unnecessary suffering in Central/Eastern Europe.

Its seems like today's leaders of Germany and Poland have transcended the rough past. In light of this......ironically nations like today's Germany and Poland and their decent relations......has the potential for a joint German-Poland force for good in Europe to bring about a force of welcomed stability in Central and Eastern Europe and perhaps the rest of Europe.
Chris

Blieskastel, Germany

#3 Mar 16, 2013
Haha what a failure of research. Posen, where her grandfather was born in 1896 was a german city back then. Her family roots are german.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Mar 16, 2013
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthre...

Has she seen the above video yet ?
The Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#5 Mar 16, 2013
Chris wrote:
Haha what a failure of research. Posen, where her grandfather was born in 1896 was a german city back then. Her family roots are german.
Germans are Turks.
Chris

Blieskastel, Germany

#6 Mar 16, 2013
Wrong, Turks want to be germans, coming to Germany, rotting in ghettos, going back to turkey.
The Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#7 Mar 16, 2013
Chris wrote:
Wrong, Turks want to be germans, coming to Germany, rotting in ghettos, going back to turkey.
Is it true that Germany will becaume colony of Turks in future?
That Germans have Low birth rate,so one day Germany will be just like Turkey?
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#8 Mar 16, 2013
I'll help Angie. "Dumb Polakiwicz".
Chris

Blieskastel, Germany

#9 Mar 16, 2013
The Iron Dictator wrote:
<quoted text>Is it true that Germany will becaume colony of Turks in future?
That Germans have Low birth rate,so one day Germany will be just like Turkey?
Ehehe turks only 2.8% of pop - shrinking - reality greets you, little dumb uneducated balkan troll.
Chris

Blieskastel, Germany

#10 Mar 16, 2013
Our birth rate isn't too low - we have one of the lowest in the age 20-30, but one of the highest in 30-40 years of age. Both growing, because we kick filthimmigrants out. Only educated people are welcome, because we are a nation of high education, technic, innovation, brilliance.

Location hidden

#11 Mar 16, 2013
Somewhere I read krauts are a nation of knackwurst heads.
Has anyone else heard it too ?
Chris

Saarbrücken, Germany

#12 Mar 16, 2013
Somewhere i read, that kraut and knackwurst are pieces of food, but the dumb polaks are too inferior to understand, this is not an insult. Nobody is reacting to it, say Bigot to your polakmum or Barszcz to your dog, perhaps than you will get a little idea, the the only thing you accomplish with this, is to make yourself look like a dumb little psych ward escapee.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#13 Mar 16, 2013
Chris have you considered buying a polak sex slave. The above Montenegro has promised to provide two for a price of one. Ukrainka milkmaids with saggy udders will also be included.

Location hidden

#14 Mar 16, 2013
Luky,

the above kraut needs to be enslaved asap.
I´d like to place a leash on him & make him bark like a little schnauzer.
Chris

Saarbrücken, Germany

#15 Mar 16, 2013
Eww no thank you, i have a pretty, intelligent girlfriend.

Location hidden

#16 Mar 16, 2013
So you bark in front of her ?
Chris

Saarbrücken, Germany

#17 Mar 16, 2013
Don't judge others by your own standarts! I know it is hard to understand anything with your pea sized brain, lack of education and to be the neighbour of the most glorious nation of germania, but you can't help it.
Accept your fate shitslavpolake, we don't care about you.

Location hidden

#18 Mar 16, 2013
Around here, we leash krauts & make them bark as I already wrote.
Now, would you be so kind & give us your neck size ?
I do not want the dog-collar to be too tight.

Location hidden

#21 Mar 16, 2013
It seems to me, all the above people were bastards.
Half krauts & half polaks.
Pesky is from Slovakia

Bedminster, NJ

#23 Mar 16, 2013
Chris wrote:
Somewhere i read, that kraut and knackwurst are pieces of food, but the dumb polaks are too inferior to understand, this is not an insult. Nobody is reacting to it, say Bigot to your polakmum or Barszcz to your dog, perhaps than you will get a little idea, the the only thing you accomplish with this, is to make yourself look like a dumb little psych ward escapee.
Pesky Army is not Polish. Far from it. He hates Polish people...and about half of the other nations in Europe. Mostly the ones around his nation Slovakia.

Pesky is a dumb SLOvak.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#25 Mar 16, 2013
East Germany most likely had some kholhozniks, romas, flea dog ukrainkas and polaks waving their kielsaba around there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Germany and France in nuclear weapons dispute a... (Nov '10) 8 hr Japanese Gun laws 3
Why Germany is a terrible country to live in (Aug '12) Fri FuckEuropeanCount... 1,013
Children Are Being Sold For Sex in Scioto Count... Fri Steve Sparks 1
News The Fall Of Moscow Station - A Novel By Mark He... Thu JANACE 1
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) Feb 11 Fred Mitchell 1,464
Any German speakers have access to the Meinprof... Feb 10 Edmonton_HR 1
Need help from my fellow germans with advice! Feb 9 Heinsheier 1
More from around the web