What climate change?

Jun 26, 2013 Full story: Jamaica Observer 77

SUMMER has officially begun. Still, temperatures recorded in some European countries yesterday morning told stories of a continent that remains gripped by the cold claws of winter.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
I-Magyar

Toronto, Canada

#71 Oct 2, 2013
Piper,

Isn't that weird, here in Toronto, CANADA, its 25 C, when it should be about 10-15. My raspberries are still coming strong. October 2... Go figure...

It's climate change alright, things are happening where it shouldn't and things are happening earlier and later, winter in Romania and Summer in Canada in October!
alexandre

Athens, Greece

#72 Oct 6, 2013
I-Magyar wrote:
Piper,
Isn't that weird, here in Toronto, CANADA, its 25 C, when it should be about 10-15. My raspberries are still coming strong. October 2... Go figure...
It's climate change alright, things are happening where it shouldn't and things are happening earlier and later, winter in Romania and Summer in Canada in October!
we are freezing our arses off here in Greece. I caught a cold for christ's sake!! how do you explain that???

~A~
I-Magyar

Toronto, Canada

#73 Oct 6, 2013
Alexandre,
It's for all the non-believers of climate change and global warming, people who don't think this is happening, well it is! It's happening now in our life time.
FALSE FLAG OPS

United States

#76 Oct 13, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Hungary as part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire was responsible for WWI.
Then, an Austrian corporal was responsible for WWII !!
.........WW I was caused by the British subs that sank ships like the LUSITANIA , and by the British and French Bond traders who bribed WOODROW ''the racist'' WILSON , at one of his white house showing of THE BIRTH OF A NATION..........If we stayed out of WWI , there would not have been the reparations that caused WWII and the zionists coups..........LORD BALFOUR , the ziotard , was a zionist poodle of the ROTHSCHILDS and evil Stanley Himmler Cone and the zio-imperialist Coneheads..........see BY WAY OF DECEPTION and Goldstone Report.
NUTTER ALERT

UK

#77 Oct 15, 2013
FALSE FLAG OPS wrote:
<quoted text>.........WW I was caused by the British subs that sank ships like the LUSITANIA , and by the British and French Bond traders who bribed WOODROW ''the racist'' WILSON , at one of his white house showing of THE BIRTH OF A NATION..........If we stayed out of WWI , there would not have been the reparations that caused WWII and the zionists coups..........LORD BALFOUR , the ziotard , was a zionist poodle of the ROTHSCHILDS and evil Stanley Himmler Cone and the zio-imperialist Coneheads..........see BY WAY OF DECEPTION and Goldstone Report.
NUTTER ALERT!
alexandre

Keratéa, Greece

#78 Oct 15, 2013
I-Magyar wrote:
Alexandre,
It's for all the non-believers of climate change and global warming, people who don't think this is happening, well it is! It's happening now in our life time.
no global COOLING is happening. its getting colder in Europe...
I-Magyar

Toronto, Canada

#79 Oct 15, 2013
Maybe in Europe its getting cooler but here in Canada its getting warmer, today 20 C. It should be 10-15. Overall, the earth is warming.

Since: Nov 12

Romania

#81 Oct 20, 2013
Again ,peeps
That global warming isn't only about "warming"all over the world for fuck sake, there's regions where you'll freeze, like I did one month ago (now I'm outside wearing only a t-shirt) and regions where you will die of hunger cuz lack of rain and regions where you will die cuz of floods a and etcetera etcetera etcetera.

Since: Dec 06

Charlie's

#82 Oct 20, 2013
alexandre wrote:
In my fridge too, my fridge is the best global reference for the earth temperature
rio

Beckenham, UK

#83 Oct 20, 2013
alexandre wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, because the ice cap is melting and colder Oceans surround land masses.

If it's getting colder in Europe, how is it that the glaciers are disappearing?
alexandre

Athens, Greece

#84 Oct 22, 2013
No the glaciers were larger than ever this year. Nigel farage showed a picture to the EU parliament. Farage is an important political figure in Britain. He is British you should like him.
Its all about human arrogance... That we can transform the earth and defy God allmighty...

Charlie's

#85 Oct 22, 2013
alexandre wrote:
No the glaciers were larger than ever this year. Nigel farage showed a picture to the EU parliament.
Show your sources, if not, you're floundering.
For information, iceshelves'extension is not the only parameter for the icefields, more satellite observations are necessary to measure how thick the ices are to complete the mass evatuation
alexandre

Athens, Greece

#86 Oct 22, 2013
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Show your sources, if not, you're floundering.
For information, iceshelves'extension is not the only parameter for the icefields, more satellite observations are necessary to measure how thick the ices are to complete the mass evatuation
The ice cap was the largest ever this ever, talk about global warming, it looks more like global COOLING to me. Look it up on the net, it's all over.
I bought one ton of wood for the fireplace, I am getting ready. I have one month's worth of emergency food supplies. This winter will be cold, real cold...

~A~
rio

Beckenham, UK

#87 Oct 22, 2013
alexandre wrote:
<quoted text>
The ice cap was the largest ever this ever, talk about global warming, it looks more like global COOLING to me.~
Is that why navigation is possible almost all year round in the ice-free Artic Sea, North of Siberia or Canada?

Is that why the polar bear population is threatened by the loss of its natural habitat?

Globally, the temperature is rising, even if there are isolated phenomenon where it it's decreasing.

Charlie's

#88 Oct 23, 2013
alexandre wrote:
The ice cap was the largest ever this ever, talk about global warming, it looks more like global COOLING to me. Look it up on the net, it's all over.
Once again, on a scientific issue, you must show references
gazan

Yerevan, Armenia

#89 Sep 24, 2014
FUNNY and CRAZY video here

please Enjoy and press Like
God Damned Holy Spirit

London, KY

#91 Dec 29, 2014
Us greedy Americans had a good warm December stupid ass deniers!!.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Germans still hate Russians for raping Germa... (Jul '09) 2 hr XCON 749
Why Germany is a terrible country to live in (Aug '12) 3 hr Harry 1,001
NATO sends rapid-reaction forces to Russia's ne... 4 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 341
Is Obama's 'Election Proximity' Excuse a Snub t... 5 hr Captain Yesterday 83
Why Do Germans Hate Greeks? (Apr '11) 6 hr deutscher Nationa... 948
Germany's anti-Islam PEGIDA movement breaks up 8 hr Old Pom 11
Germany sucks forever (Sep '13) 16 hr deutscher Nationa... 96
More from around the web