Pope Benedict XVI to resign

Pope Benedict XVI to resign

There are 64 comments on the USA Today story from Feb 11, 2013, titled Pope Benedict XVI to resign. In it, USA Today reports that:

Pope Benedict XVI announced Feb. 11 that he would resign at the end of the month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
jesus licks hairy balls

Pittston, PA

#68 Feb 13, 2013
pope benny plans on returning to germany, and having homosexual sex with neo-nazis.
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#69 Feb 14, 2013
Bankers and Priests are getting Good Money
Catholic Girl

Bethpage, NY

#70 Feb 15, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you wear those wonderful outfits? You know, with the saddle shoes, knee socks, plaid skirt, and white blouse?
I LOVE those things! LOL
did at one time in life. I don't know if you are being kind or going to come back with some rediculous statement trying to look humorous or what.
those outfits were very conservative. don't you think?

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#71 Feb 15, 2013
Catholic Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
did at one time in life. I don't know if you are being kind or going to come back with some rediculous statement trying to look humorous or what.
those outfits were very conservative. don't you think?
Just a bit of humor. I'm not sure "conservative" is the word I'd use, but maybe the skirts were longer then?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Progress in Ukraine crisis slower than expected... 1 hr PolakPotrafi 2
why does germany have no big or great cities. (Apr '12) 7 hr Go Blue Forever 303
Do Germans still hate Russians for raping Germa... (Jul '09) Sun PolakPotrafi 751
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) Aug 29 a singer 1,447
Poll Are Albanian people White? (Sep '12) Aug 27 albanianboy2001 18
News Ukraine leader urges unity to bring change, com... Aug 27 DYING NAZI RUSSIA 11
News On This Day: Anne Frank's Diary Published (Jan '13) Aug 26 ayy 7
More from around the web