Interracial Relationships with German...

Interracial Relationships with German women and non German men

Posted in the Germany Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Oct 12, 2009
I know there is hatred against Turks. Would a Hindu Indian-American be put into the same category as a Muslim Turk?

What is the general opinion german women hold of Indian guys?

“I'm a prophet of many things”

Since: Jan 09

The High End of Low

#2 Oct 13, 2009
There really isn't much tension between East Indian hindus and Germans. I have often times found myself attracted to East Indian women.

Good luck!

I do however hear German women like black men, so they shouldn't have a problem dating an East Indian man. On the religious side of things 60% of converts to Islam in Germany is German women. Don't know about Hinduism though.
Regina

Buchen, Germany

#3 Oct 13, 2009
newtotopi9876 wrote:
I know there is hatred against Turks. Would a Hindu Indian-American be put into the same category as a Muslim Turk?
What is the general opinion german women hold of Indian guys?
German womens prefer their own man,or other european man!

Hindu is a no,no .

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Oct 13, 2009
My skin's not that dark though. Itx more like a light brown.

Would I still be exotic?
mir

AOL

#5 Oct 13, 2009
Teutonic Prince wrote:
On the religious side of things 60% of converts to Islam in Germany is German women. Don't know about Hinduism though.
vow, are you serious, 60% of german women converts to islam,that is alot, when they marry turk, so bascially these man want to change these women and spread islam.

The High End of Low

#8 Oct 14, 2009
mir wrote:
<quoted text>
vow, are you serious, 60% of german women converts to islam,that is alot, when they marry turk, so bascially these man want to change these women and spread islam.
Not 60% of German women convert to Islam, but 60% of the converts to Islam in Germany are women (German women).
Sabrina

Boxberg, Germany

#9 Oct 14, 2009
Teutonic Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Not 60% of German women convert to Islam, but 60% of the converts to Islam in Germany are women (German women).
Exactly ,there is some dumb german womens that confert to islam , for whatever reason .
maybe they are married to a muslim , who care , i pitty them anyway .
mir

AOL

#10 Oct 14, 2009
Teutonic Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, okay, thanks ,i just misunderstood, but still, that is alot, vow,what is going on.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#11 Oct 14, 2009
Teutonic Prince wrote:
There really isn't much tension between East Indian hindus and Germans. I have often times found myself attracted to East Indian women.
Good luck!
I do however hear German women like black men, so they shouldn't have a problem dating an East Indian man. On the religious side of things 60% of converts to Islam in Germany is German women. Don't know about Hinduism though.
You live in the USA so good knows how mix you really are. Stay in the melting pot of nations and stop talking about Germany. As for hindus. The clowns can"t even defeat China or Japan.

Only reason why India is rich, is because of cheap labour. India is the reason why many germans lose jobs because of outsourcing.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#12 Oct 14, 2009
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>German womens prefer their own man,or other european man!
Hindu is a no,no .
German women prefer men with money and power as do any other women. But you see my friend. Masses are ignorant. You heard about the so called ignorant masses in Germany.

Few people are rich and smart. I"m smart but I"m not a millionaire just yet.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#13 Oct 14, 2009
Sabrina wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly ,there is some dumb german womens that confert to islam , for whatever reason .
maybe they are married to a muslim , who care , i pitty them anyway .
Could it be because muslims are rich and educated? Not all of them of course but many muslims who live in foreign countries seem to have a Phd in engineering and are very smart.

No wonder women prefer that over a fat, stupid, beer drinking und bratwurst eating german man.

I don"t care about the muslims. As long as they respect me and my personal freedom then I have no problems with them.

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Oct 15, 2009
Who the hell does this idiot think he is that he is insulting everyone? Get a life loser.

Since: Jun 08

Cambridge, Canada

#15 Oct 17, 2009
newtotopi9876 wrote:
Who the hell does this idiot think he is that he is insulting everyone? Get a life loser.
He's training to be a clown.

The High End of Low

#16 Oct 22, 2009
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in the USA so good knows how mix you really are. Stay in the melting pot of nations and stop talking about Germany. As for hindus. The clowns can"t even defeat China or Japan.
Only reason why India is rich, is because of cheap labour. India is the reason why many germans lose jobs because of outsourcing.

You insult Germans ALL THE TIME! What are you talking aout. I'm more German then you'll EVER be.
eeva

Mexico, Mexico

#17 Nov 3, 2009
Teutonic Prince wrote:
Good luck!
why the generalizations?
about 90% of german women would NEVER date a black
the attraction simply DOES NOT EXIST.
6708 thes

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Nov 16, 2009
EEVa you must be real stupid to come up with that generalization and shitty statistic. Have you looked at Mexicans and tell me who dates them in the States, I bet the answers is real clear and concise: no one. Good listen to Lou Dobbs and appreciate the beauty of blacks
homeboy

Turkey

#20 Nov 17, 2009
its not like every german citizen is racist but there are some groups which still lives in past . New generation germans are very modern, civilized and highly educated.

The High End of Low

#21 Nov 17, 2009
6708 thes wrote:
EEVa you must be real stupid to come up with that generalization and shitty statistic. Have you looked at Mexicans and tell me who dates them in the States, I bet the answers is real clear and concise: no one. Good listen to Lou Dobbs and appreciate the beauty of blacks
Actually, everyone of my friends, whether black or white, like Latina women, especially from Mexico or Cuba.
AYDIN

Marcinelle, Belgium

#23 Nov 17, 2009
Turks cause much less problems than many think here, in this regard I agree with homeboy. The hatred against Turks is because they're the most numerous aliens (also culturally).
When reading the starter, I've asked myself some questions too if turks were really so much the evil devils :)

To the starter,
Be careful anyway, Turks (mostly) remain far from German women, that helps having lesser problems :)
homeboy

Turkey

#24 Nov 18, 2009
Teutonic Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what happens when you have an atheist/christian run society. All I have to say about this is that for the MOST part Germans don't hate hindus. From what I can tell is that most would MUCH rather East Asian, Turkish and East Indian Hindu people immigrate to Europe then others.
But thats just my assessment. And Neo-nazis, as racist as they are, don't even have a problem with hindus. After all the Swastika IS a Hindu symbol.
yes its true that swastika comes from india but i dont think racist people in germany care so much about it.if this was the case, why they attack indians ? racism is racism. there will be a some kind of symbol all the time but it is the people who take action not symbols. symbols represents an opinian of a group and if opinions can change ,then symbols will change. like Obama says: chanhe is everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Highest IQ of Europe: GERMANY !! (Nov '12) 5 hr bella 113
News In Europe, skylines reflect the rise of Islam (Jul '07) 10 hr TOM CHATTE 4,316
News Germany's Merkel starts 3rd term in new coalition (Dec '13) 13 hr Rockstar 61
News Canadian scientist and educator Ursula Franklin... Tue hydro 1
The worst experience of my life: Germany (Dec '13) Mon Joe 225
God Damned Holy Spirit!!! Jul 25 Greater Good 2
News One dead, 12 injured, after - deliberate' explo... Jul 25 Greater Good 1
More from around the web