America, the land of unopportunity

Posted in the Germany Forum

Dreams

Sheridan, AR

#1 Jan 24, 2013
I feel that your country (Germany) made a smart move by pulling your Gold out of America!. America is a place where you are not afforded opportunity, no wonder so many Americans are on welfare and why Poor Americans stay sick thus running up our Medicaid spending, if we all Americans had jobs we wouldn't get as sick and we'd be adding to the tax base instead of taking from it!. See, rich scum won't see to it we all Americans have jobs, they don't want to do aneything for us or their own country. I think America is a basket-case and I can prove it!!!. I know of a lot of welfare people that want to work but no-one will hire them. I think other countries should stop investing in this stupid country (America) because of this, we have rich scum in this country who are selfish, self centered bastards who only care about their greedy, stinking selves!. They're running America into the ground and care nothing about this!. The rich scum are wrecking this country because they won't see to it we all have jobs and hope for the future. I would suggest you(Germany) stop investing in this stupid country. It is a basket case, Abasket case through and through!!!
friend

Germany

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Dreams wrote:
I feel that your country (Germany) made a smart move by pulling your Gold out of America!. America is a place where you are not afforded opportunity, no wonder so many Americans are on welfare and why Poor Americans stay sick thus running up our Medicaid spending, if we all Americans had jobs we wouldn't get as sick and we'd be adding to the tax base instead of taking from it!. See, rich scum won't see to it we all Americans have jobs, they don't want to do aneything for us or their own country. I think America is a basket-case and I can prove it!!!. I know of a lot of welfare people that want to work but no-one will hire them. I think other countries should stop investing in this stupid country (America) because of this, we have rich scum in this country who are selfish, self centered bastards who only care about their greedy, stinking selves!. They're running America into the ground and care nothing about this!. The rich scum are wrecking this country because they won't see to it we all have jobs and hope for the future. I would suggest you(Germany) stop investing in this stupid country. It is a basket case, Abasket case through and through!!!
Stop bellyaching and do something about it. Did I hit a nerve??
friend

Germany

#3 Jan 24, 2013
I have one word for you Dreams." Obama"
Pete

Fordyce, AR

#4 Jan 27, 2013
You'll learn!!!
Pete

Fordyce, AR

#5 Jan 27, 2013
Yell you take up for the scum because they front us your GD Jerry built products!!!
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#6 Jan 30, 2013
dreams, nice piece of leftist noam chomsky antiamerica propaganda there. keep stirring the pot lefty. the old marx rich poor let's fight each other claptrap out of the Manifesto. your comrades love ya!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NATO sends rapid-reaction forces to Russia's ne... 11 min Alexey25 351
Is Obama's 'Election Proximity' Excuse a Snub t... 22 min I be no name 84
Why Do Germans Hate Greeks? (Apr '11) 1 hr deutscher Nationa... 950
Do Germans still hate Russians for raping Germa... (Jul '09) 11 hr XCON 749
Why Germany is a terrible country to live in (Aug '12) 12 hr Harry 1,001
Germany's anti-Islam PEGIDA movement breaks up 17 hr Old Pom 11
Germany sucks forever (Sep '13) Sat deutscher Nationa... 96
More from around the web