First Prev
of 4
Next Last
M-U-S-K-A-R

Athens, Greece

#65 May 16, 2013
Turki Bin Slavi wrote:
greex been african ethiop peeple from times of first rastafari haile selasi, is it Jalali bros!
Hey mongol!
the very fact that you are angry extremely angry shows that you are desperate .
I m fine.. calm as Budha..:))
you can desperately keep up slurring greeks with your .... philosophy :)) and with your desperate wondering about Greeks identity.. or purity or greekness..
:):):):)
you will still never be able to prove that you, TURDS, are walking on two legs :):):):)
NEVER.
A six-year long DNA study of Balkan peoples conducted by the Skopje Forensics Medicine Institute has showed a remarkable resemblance among three groups.
“The analysis of the data has showed that residents of Vardarska Banovina share the most DNA with Bulgarians; Serbs and Croats with Bosniaks; while Kosovo Albanians have the fewest similarities with the others,” says the Institute’s Dr Zlatko Jakovski.
http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/serbs ...
:)))
But MONGOL, how many MONGOLS (TURDS) EXIST IN TURDEY TODAY?
Not more than 3%:):):):)
so, my fggot pssy, time to search for your real papa :):):):)
Jason

Toronto, Canada

#66 May 27, 2013
Anybody with common sense would clearly understand that the Greeks were always white in complexion and nothing more. It would be ludicrous to assume that they were black or otherwise, considering they are all white now and couldn't have just changed skin color all of a sudden.
Tugce

UK

#67 May 29, 2013
I'm full turkish from the Black Sea part and I have light brown hair, pale skin and green eyes.. I do consider myself white. Well if I'm not white then what am I? So yes I think almost 40-70% of Turks which have European features and skin times are somehow mixed with white people hence we look like this. I think it's the same with the Greeks. So both Greeks and Turks are mixed with white and middle eastern (Mediterranean).
provatokrator

Athens, Greece

#68 May 30, 2013
Tugce wrote:
I'm full turkish from the Black Sea part and I have light brown hair, pale skin and green eyes.. I do consider myself white. Well if I'm not white then what am I? So yes I think almost 40-70% of Turks which have European features and skin times are somehow mixed with white people hence we look like this. I think it's the same with the Greeks. So both Greeks and Turks are mixed with white and middle eastern (Mediterranean).
Yo!
THEN: turks from mongolia = 100 families
came down to Med
and....OOOOOLALALALALALA!
NOW: 70 millions "turks"

USE YOUR BRAIN
WHAT R U again? a turk?
i wouldn't bet on this, if i were you:P
END: Millions of "turks" will arise from their sleep and will understand what blood they got:P
until then, be a nice girl:))))
get real

North Platte, NE

#69 Jul 24, 2013
TurthGirl wrote:
Greeks are pure white people.The Greeks of Nothern Greece are pur anient Hellenes and they are all blond haired and blue eyed.The First redheads in Europe were found in Greece.If Greeks are not white then i am sure Nordics (Who come from ancient Greeks) are not white either.I am Greek with very pale skin and greek honey yes and curly dirty blond hair.Almost half of Greeks i know have very pale skin but brown hair.Only Cypriots Pontians parts in Peloponese and West Cretans are dark skinned but thyey have light olive skin colorful eyes and dark drown or balck hair.The GREEKS OF nOTHERN gREECE ARE and Minor Asia are 100% blond haird and attikian Greeks and Greek in Evboea are blond haired and colorful eyed.Greek who are dark resemble far east asians i.e. east indians,bagladesis or yes even mongoloids (because of our tatar or avar or turk backround),The neo nazis in america are stupid have you ever seen a greek?we nothing like jews arabs or africans,we look european but the southern aegeans,cypriots,pontians and south peloponesians.They look like indians or latinos.And if you claim that Greek are not hwite just show pictures of non white Greeks if you can?
. get real! I am Greek and would never consider myself white,my sister is half Greek half white and looks nothing like me ,both of my parents are Greek. She on the other hand looks like a white girl with very good hair .she clearly got her looks from her white dad ,I got mine from my Greek parents.also I have lived in what's considered a white household and I can tell you first hand that they have nothing in common with my Greek family .personally Greek people are Greek that's it .we are our own race ,and if I had to pick a race that we are most like I'd say Spain .Penelope Cruz could pass for a Greek woman so day you can call her white is day you can call me white and if you happen to consider her white then your just nuts !
Greek guy

Thessaloníki, Greece

#70 Aug 5, 2013
They are all considered white in my book. Greeks were the original white( yet still tan) race in Europe and the fact that the majority are decendents of that makes them "white" just cause they are not pale skinned doesn't make them not white.
Info for idiots

Laval, Canada

#72 Oct 28, 2013
All bullshit, Real Greeks = WHITE as Mediterranean Whites. Greeks, Spaniards Italians = same blood.
Go look pages about Mediterranean peoples of Europe. This is how all the real Greeks, real Italians and real Spaniards should look like. Non-white Greeks are mixed. Go look on the Facebook page: "Mediterranean Beauty". This is how the real Greeks must look like.
GREEKS/ITALIANS/SPANIARDS = WHITE MEDITERRANEANS.
EYE-COLORS: Brown, Hazel, Green
HAIR COLORS: Black,Dark Brown, Brown, Blond.

I am 100% Greek and i am 100% White, by mother and father. You idiots need to get your facts straight.
Not only Nordics who are white. Real Mediterraneans are the Mediterranean whites of Europe.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#73 Mar 11, 2014
asia minor is anatolian not greek! greek nothing do with sankrit . Sanskrit spoken by Anatolians! greek are not info europeam

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#74 Mar 11, 2014
Tugce wrote:
i am also from central Anatoliam y familt have full green eyes ! some of them have dark skin and blue eyes :)
poustienne

Pierrefonds, Canada

#75 Aug 27, 2014
I feel like i lost half my brain cells after reading these posts. I can't believe such dumb people actually exist. Internet is a funny place.

Since: Aug 14

Cebu, Philippines

#76 Aug 27, 2014
TurthGirl wrote:
Greeks are pure white people.The Greeks of Nothern Greece are pur anient Hellenes and they are all blond haired and blue eyed.The First redheads in Europe were found in Greece.If Greeks are not white then i am sure Nordics (Who come from ancient Greeks) are not white either.I am Greek with very pale skin and greek honey yes and curly dirty blond hair.Almost half of Greeks i know have very pale skin but brown hair.Only Cypriots Pontians parts in Peloponese and West Cretans are dark skinned but thyey have light olive skin colorful eyes and dark drown or balck hair.The GREEKS OF nOTHERN gREECE ARE and Minor Asia are 100% blond haird and attikian Greeks and Greek in Evboea are blond haired and colorful eyed.Greek who are dark resemble far east asians i.e. east indians,bagladesis or yes even mongoloids (because of our tatar or avar or turk backround),The neo nazis in america are stupid have you ever seen a greek?we nothing like jews arabs or africans,we look european but the southern aegeans,cypriots,pontians and south peloponesians.They look like indians or latinos.And if you claim that Greek are not hwite just show pictures of non white Greeks if you can?
Mostly correct.....but...thewestern Cretans....from sfakia....the island face facing towards Africa ...the locals there have a tendancy to red hair and blue eyes. I am from there as well and I come under the dorian subrace of Greece. Means...the same subrace as the corynthians and the Spartans. But yea...we do have a tendancy to pale skin just like my father and my mother and we do also have a tendancy to red hair.....although I have brown hair, I do have hazel nut green eyes.
The ancient greeks had a ruddy complexion, fairish and mid blond and sometimes even red hair also.

Since: Aug 14

Cebu, Philippines

#77 Aug 27, 2014
you are all so stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Turks need to really calm down with the hate for Greece, in the same way Greek people need to calm down the hate... I go to Greece almost every summer. I see light and medium skin tones all the time. The dark skinned people everyone is posting pictures of, are not quite so common... Dark eyes are prevalent, but light eyes are also normal and not so uncommon. Also, don't confuse the vast amounts of "gypsies" in Greece for Greeks, as they are typically dark skinned... The pictures posted of the girls who were very dark, they are from an INTERNATIONAL Women's Day *facepalm*, and in the next set of pictures and the ones before, there are many LIGHT skinned women as well as medium skinned ones. Don't post a picture of only dark skinned people to validate your ignorant comments. There is quite a mix in Greece, and that's that. To say one is dominant than the other is just ridiculous. Plus, those "genetic tests" are so stupidly inaccurate, that it's laughable to use it as a fact. To this day in 2013, no one uses a DNA test to validate ancestry, because you can take 4 different DNA tests, and each one will come to a different result and percentage of tracing your lineage. People who can trace their family back hundreds of generations, will find DNA tests give them crap results that differ from their paper trails that would tell them their family came from a certain area. Like, a person whose family can only be traced back from Russia and there is no evidence of a member being from elsewhere, found results like 60% Spanish, 30% Brazilian, and 10% Scandinavian. Look up similar cases through google, and even the questions section of AncestryDNA. I find all of this so stupid. You are ALL ignorant, both Greeks and non-Greek.
Hey moron...im not sure were you are form and I frankly don't care either,,,,but just so that you know.....the average greek and the average turk interact and associate.....we don't actually hate each other. Its the politics.
You display typical anglo mentality were you cant differentiate politics with everyday human interaction. How many call centres in Greece and want a Turkish speaking operator....or how many greeks do I know that go to turkey every year for vacation...plenty.....how many turks are there in Greece living there.....plenty....so don't give me this garbage dude.
Your ignorant as they come.
We greeks and europeans....and also turks....have learnt to differentiate between politics, religion and everyday human interaction a long time ago so get a reality check.
Derek

Piraeus, Greece

#78 Monday Oct 13
Of course we are white, we have 80% of eurasian and caucasian Y-haplogroups
and we luck mt-haplogroup T which is african and picks high in andalusian and south italians.
We have higher percentages of light eyes than andalusians and south italians, we have 95-97 average IQ similar to French nation according to Lynn and many others .
Google skin pigmentation maps to see that turks, andalusians are darker than us, and you will have to take under considaration UV radiations wich peaks top in Greece, as all major cities are on the sea side. Now for dinaric slavs macedonians being racists, this is funny, as dinarics are the scum of the european race.
gru2

Istanbul, Turkey

#80 Tuesday Oct 14
sorry but greeks are so similiar to turks in the physical appereances way.

turkish: https://www.google.com.tr/search...

greek: https://www.google.com.tr/search...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The worst experience of my life: Germany (Dec '13) 8 min Joe 74
german girls want to sex with (Jun '13) 2 hr erectus walks amo... 22
SCHISSENLAND PISSENLAND FYRoM 3 hr GORANOVIC ABDULOV... 6
Greek President K.Papulias ---> ALBANIAN!!! (Apr '12) 6 hr ZIGANAKIS ALBANIDIS 118
1 Picture = THOUSAND WORDS!!! 6 hr POOPIS KAKASS 20
AMAZING 360,000 GERMANS CHEATED by 2 Greex! 6 hr COCONUTSIS AFRICANIS 22
German Taxpayers and Fake Greex - UNITED IN MISERY (Jan '13) 6 hr HASANIS TURKOPULOS 951

Germany People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE