Greeks are white Jews/South Italians/...
DelusionalGreeks

Istanbul, Turkey

#45 Nov 2, 2012
What a laughable thread.Most Greek people resemble the ones in this video.

&fe ature=BFa&list=UU775Ja24KG oH-WX6nI2oyrQ

Ordinary Greek women

http://www.demotix.com/news/1096036/greek-wom...

http://www.google.com.tr/imgres...

http://usa.greekreporter.com/2010/12/11/nbc5s... #!lightbox/0/

Also genetic studies prove that Greeks are closely related to subsaharan- africans, which is only natural after mingling with them for tausands of years over the Meditereanean sea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
DelusionalGreeks

Istanbul, Turkey

#46 Nov 2, 2012
Turki Bin Slavi

UK

#47 Nov 2, 2012
greex been african ethiop peeple from times of first rastafari haile selasi, is it Jalali bros!
Bethany butler

Columbia, MO

#48 Nov 11, 2012
A Lombard wrote:
<quoted text>
I have lived for 8 years in north Greece and the 15% of population are blond. They are also pure ancient Greeks only in your imagination, because they should be isolated in mountains for 3.000 years to be direct descendants of the ancients.
<quoted text>
There is no historic source of your Greek redheads. Contrary, the 1st mass redhead population in history were central germanics, referred in Tacitus Germanica. No, ancient Greeks were not of nordic stock. Pelasgians were indigenous Mediterranean people relative to Minoans, Archeans were of central-europe Celtic stock, Dorians/Makedons were of ? stock but surely not-nordic.
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself, but don't generalize for Greeks in total.
You are either of another planet, or you are trying to make Greeks seem arrogant racists chauvinists. Anyway, you are ridiculous.
Original Greeks were Caucasian with light skin, light hair, light eyes. That was a long time ago, but they did create our western way of life. We must at least give that race some credit for that. The less Caucasian the society, the less it is like original Greeks.
Bethany butler

Columbia, MO

#49 Nov 11, 2012
Original Greeks were Caucasian with light skin, light hair, light eyes. That was a long time ago, but they did create our western way of life. We must at least give that race some credit for that. The less Caucasian the society, the less it is like original Greeks.
Bluehorse

Clearwater, FL

#50 Feb 1, 2013
I've never read so much garbage in all my life. From Greeks and non Greeks. You're all idiots
LOL

Frankston, Australia

#51 Feb 12, 2013
TurthGirl wrote:
Greeks are pure white people.The Greeks of Nothern Greece are pur anient Hellenes and they are all blond haired and blue eyed.The First redheads in Europe were found in Greece.If Greeks are not white then i am sure Nordics (Who come from ancient Greeks) are not white either.I am Greek with very pale skin and greek honey yes and curly dirty blond hair.Almost half of Greeks i know have very pale skin but brown hair.Only Cypriots Pontians parts in Peloponese and West Cretans are dark skinned but thyey have light olive skin colorful eyes and dark drown or balck hair.The GREEKS OF nOTHERN gREECE ARE and Minor Asia are 100% blond haird and attikian Greeks and Greek in Evboea are blond haired and colorful eyed.Greek who are dark resemble far east asians i.e. east indians,bagladesis or yes even mongoloids (because of our tatar or avar or turk backround),The neo nazis in america are stupid have you ever seen a greek?we nothing like jews arabs or africans,we look european but the southern aegeans,cypriots,pontians and south peloponesians.They look like indians or latinos.And if you claim that Greek are not hwite just show pictures of non white Greeks if you can?
Dream on Ethiopian congo Biatch
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#52 Feb 12, 2013
Galaxy wrote:
<quoted text>
What an insecure character you are. Pathetic...
It's quite clear you know absolutely nothing about population genetics. Autosomal DNA research clearly shows that Greeks cluster with Southern Italians. According to the latest DODECAD genetic research figures, Andalusians have European input of ~ 85%, with nearly 40% Northern European. By comparison, Greeks and Southern Italians test in the low 50s.
DODECAD is actually a Greek. LOL!

A.K.A Dienekes Anthropologyblog.
LOL

Frankston, Australia

#53 Feb 27, 2013
TurthGirl wrote:
Greeks are pure white people.The Greeks of Nothern Greece are pur anient Hellenes and they are all blond haired and blue eyed.The First redheads in Europe were found in Greece.If Greeks are not white then i am sure Nordics (Who come from ancient Greeks) are not white either.I am Greek with very pale skin and greek honey yes and curly dirty blond hair.Almost half of Greeks i know have very pale skin but brown hair.Only Cypriots Pontians parts in Peloponese and West Cretans are dark skinned but thyey have light olive skin colorful eyes and dark drown or balck hair.The GREEKS OF nOTHERN gREECE ARE and Minor Asia are 100% blond haird and attikian Greeks and Greek in Evboea are blond haired and colorful eyed.Greek who are dark resemble far east asians i.e. east indians,bagladesis or yes even mongoloids (because of our tatar or avar or turk backround),The neo nazis in america are stupid have you ever seen a greek?we nothing like jews arabs or africans,we look european but the southern aegeans,cypriots,pontians and south peloponesians.They look like indians or latinos.And if you claim that Greek are not hwite just show pictures of non white Greeks if you can?
Dream on Ethiopianopolous.
TurkoSlavic Abdul White

North Shields, UK

#54 Feb 27, 2013
There is White - and then, there is Abdul White!
Dr Sci

Istanbul, Turkey

#55 Feb 28, 2013
DelusionalGreeks wrote:
Greeks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7ij4JboqEEwXX&feature=rel mfu
True,vast majority of Greeks look like that.

Its a scientific fact that up to 50% In Greece have African genes.

Here is the map for subsaharan E1b1b hablogroup in Europe, which is the hablogroup of African (Ethiopoid/berber/subsaharan) populations.

http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1...
Dr Sci

Istanbul, Turkey

#56 Feb 28, 2013
More on Greeks African origins ;

Turk Yellow By Dna

North Shields, UK

#57 Feb 28, 2013
Turanid Abduls have Yellow Streak in Dna
you are all so stupid

Toronto, Canada

#58 Mar 1, 2013
DelusionalGreeks wrote:
What a laughable thread.Most Greek people resemble the ones in this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VaTf3pkawQMXX&feature=BFa &list=UU775Ja24KGoH-WX6nI2 oyrQ
Ordinary Greek women
http://www.demotix.com/news/1096036/greek-wom...
http://www.google.com.tr/imgres...
http://usa.greekreporter.com/2010/12/11/nbc5s... #!lightbox/0/
Also genetic studies prove that Greeks are closely related to subsaharan- africans, which is only natural after mingling with them for tausands of years over the Meditereanean sea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Turks need to really calm down with the hate for Greece, in the same way Greek people need to calm down the hate... I go to Greece almost every summer. I see light and medium skin tones all the time. The dark skinned people everyone is posting pictures of, are not quite so common... Dark eyes are prevalent, but light eyes are also normal and not so uncommon. Also, don't confuse the vast amounts of "gypsies" in Greece for Greeks, as they are typically dark skinned... The pictures posted of the girls who were very dark, they are from an INTERNATIONAL Women's Day *facepalm*, and in the next set of pictures and the ones before, there are many LIGHT skinned women as well as medium skinned ones. Don't post a picture of only dark skinned people to validate your ignorant comments. There is quite a mix in Greece, and that's that. To say one is dominant than the other is just ridiculous. Plus, those "genetic tests" are so stupidly inaccurate, that it's laughable to use it as a fact. To this day in 2013, no one uses a DNA test to validate ancestry, because you can take 4 different DNA tests, and each one will come to a different result and percentage of tracing your lineage. People who can trace their family back hundreds of generations, will find DNA tests give them crap results that differ from their paper trails that would tell them their family came from a certain area. Like, a person whose family can only be traced back from Russia and there is no evidence of a member being from elsewhere, found results like 60% Spanish, 30% Brazilian, and 10% Scandinavian. Look up similar cases through google, and even the questions section of AncestryDNA. I find all of this so stupid. You are ALL ignorant, both Greeks and non-Greek.
you are all so stupid

Toronto, Canada

#59 Mar 1, 2013
Dr Sci wrote:
More on Greeks African origins ;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =unuXz5iBZ40XX
The actual video's "source" has been disproved, and is considered inaccurate scientifically by the scientific community. Stop promoting BS...
Blue-eyed blonde Greek

Farmington, CT

#60 Mar 12, 2013
I am a Greek woman who everyone assumes is Nordic. I am a natural ash blonde with very pale blue eyes, a small chiseled nose and high cheekbones. My brother has the same coloring and facial structure. Our Greek ancestors are mostly from Northern Greece. Perhaps the Nords came from Greece?!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#61 Mar 12, 2013
A blonde, blue eyed greek can only be the result of a dyed hair and contact lenses.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#62 Mar 12, 2013
The text at the beginning of this thread deserves the joke of the year award.It made me laugh for real.Not just internet "lol".
Adolf Hitler

Athens, Greece

#63 May 15, 2013
Come on Yesua, why to be kind to each other when we have so many things to argue about?
Besides war is a great gymastics for the spirit and body!
Many IQ test show that usually clever people prefer not to waste their time undervaluing others.
Specifically people with emotional intelligence prefer to avoid conflict. It is easier to scuffle than to shuffle - to get mixed with other ideas and races.
But who cares? Emotional intelligence my ass, sounds very emo to me,
very faggotish!
Stupid people ROCK!!! They make us laugh at the beginning!
The problem starts when you realise they don't give a fuck about true science, and they repeat the same claims!
If clever people swear and slay then all jails are Universities!
Aren't they? Universities for crime, not for reintegration.
And as I said all particles are entropic distortions of spacetime, a way to describe indivisible particles is the modular theorem of semistable elliptic curves. We observe particles with particles, the large hadron collider is made of particles like we are. Some particles can be manipulated easier with the ones we have some others not. Particles are probabilistic formations.
BARETIC ENTANGLEMENT
gravitational endosystemic rewiring (dark matter)- vacuum probabilistic and thermodynamic expantion (dark energy)
----------
you will not find dark matter in a mine.Study at first gravity=partial quantum entanglement of a system= transitional behaviors
from percussion to disengagement and probabilistic distribution, the maths are the same for entanglement and observation,
percussion is a very absolute observation,gravity is a low percentage observation-identification of foundational particles oscillation-
it is a low percentage entanglement that occurs statistically.The maths work.
&#917;xperiments support it in EVERY TRIAL
Statistical Probability of Entanglement in big objects is the term.
Also to bind the universe as one, we need to entangle it, but if we spead it very much, we create new probability distributions,
so it becomes less likely to gain randomlike statistical entanglement, also the Universe itself can make less and less accurate measuring
of it's components when they spead thousands of light years. This measurement uncertainty generates expantion probability.
Expantion probability generates vacuum. Uncertainty gererates MORE probability. Probability collapses to existence.
The Universe is sreaching out, but like a photo, when we streach it very much, we do not increace the information, so we see the photo
blur or with huge pixels. The overall information that the Universe holds for the possitioning of it's components, cannot increase as a hole,
and this uncertainty generates more and more probability for new space, because of the lack of accuracy. This probability colapses into vacuum expantion.
Einstein made a mistake. He claimed that the gravitational informantion travels with the speed of light. This is NOT correct from the
observed data. Gravity is a form of a statistical phenomenon that occurs naturaly in big masses, when by statistical chanse some indivisibe particles
happen to occilate in the same mode, so they are practically one - the are engaged (this is a field of mathematics - we know all those types already).
Of course, the overall gravitational system, cannot change at once, because of inertia. We have to mind that gravity affects only a small percentage of
particles for a tiny fraction of a second, then the pairs break, and new pairs are joint, joint because of the natural statictical engagement-entanglement.
The second law of the thermodynamics does not allow the overall information of positioning in the Universe to increase.
This phenomenon generates less and less accurate positioning information for the universe as a whole while it speads.
Less accurate positioning means less entanglements among the far galaxies.
Adolf Hitler

Athens, Greece

#64 May 15, 2013
eagle83 wrote:
A blonde, blue eyed greek can only be the result of a dyed hair and contact lenses.
Come on eagle! What is your problem with nazi ideology?
Remember, Germany before Hitler was bigger than after the war.
So me, Adolf Hitler, not only I offered parts of my country to my beloved enemies (almost everyone), but I also delayed the overpopulation of Europe, a huge problem accordingly to David Attenborough.

watch that on youtube:
How Many People Can Live on Planet Earth (FULL)

narrated by David Attenborough (BBC)

He is a great friend of mine!
He keeps alive the idea that machine guns can solve the problem!

kind regards,
uncle Addy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... 7 hr IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 393
are germans the most racist europeans? (Sep '12) 23 hr Alex 138
News In Europe, skylines reflect the rise of Islam (Jul '07) May 24 house mover 4,293
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) May 22 ypzamora06 1,440
News Vucic to travel to U.S., Albania, host Merkel i... May 21 John 1
News 10:22 Several injured in chemical explosion nea... (Sep '14) May 21 John Smile 2
Why do I hate the Germans? (Feb '10) May 20 Joe 2,472
More from around the web