Germans are evil beings!

Posted in the Germany Forum

First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Since: Aug 09

United States

#2 Aug 10, 2009
I have German Ethnicity, and I have always been a very Kind Person! I like people, nature, and all of the worldly things! That is just a place on the earth where you may have come from, and maybe you could not be aware of what or Who you are talking badly about. There was ONe bad thing that happened in Germany, ONE... and it has really been dragged out for WAY TOO LOng! Seriously! So Most Germans are European/white so to say- That is something unique and different, but most of us just respect other's as they do to us, right?

United States

#3 Aug 10, 2009
And Also, if no one in your family par-took in one bad event which is not entirely explainable... then I still am not ashamed to be German. I understand that there are a lot of remarks towards all races; However, You are scarey!

United States

#4 Aug 10, 2009
Besides, most of the "Bad Germans" have no idea what was going on when rumours started and it was a mistake, and God may punish the Bad Ones, but it is time to Forgive

United States

#5 Aug 10, 2009
I hope that nothing bad has happened to you, sorry. I would like to say that perhaps you should be at peace with yourself.
Otto Von Baron

Long Beach, CA

#7 Aug 11, 2009
I am a sick german gaylord!!

United States

#9 Aug 11, 2009
I am from the United States as well, and you are disturbing!!!!!!!!!! So you must be a ??? I'm So not afraid of you!Or any of your followers or any other racial hateing "bastards" As you would say.

United States

#10 Aug 11, 2009
I like being an American, and I don't think you should say things like that.. Leave GOD's lands and Countries out of it..
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#11 Aug 12, 2009
Sara80 wrote:
I have German Ethnicity, and I have always been a very Kind Person! I like people, nature, and all of the worldly things! That is just a place on the earth where you may have come from, and maybe you could not be aware of what or Who you are talking badly about. There was ONe bad thing that happened in Germany, ONE... and it has really been dragged out for WAY TOO LOng! Seriously! So Most Germans are European/white so to say- That is something unique and different, but most of us just respect other's as they do to us, right?
But no doubt you would suck Hitler off if you had the chance. You just don"t get it how sick the holocaust was?
Your people are not even sorry about it. You behave worse then the russians.

Thank God America and Britain will protect Europe from the russians and germans.
Otto Von Baron

Basking Ridge, NJ

#12 Aug 12, 2009
Otto Von Baron wrote:
Hallo everyone I am a German and I am ashamed of being a german. The german race killed too many innocent people in their history and I hope one day Germany get nuked by the USA for the evil sins that the germans did! Most germans were evil nazis and they're still nazis!! Germany should be destroyed!!
I AM ASHAMED OF BEING AN EVIL GERMAN BASTARD! MAY GOT HAVE MERCY ON ME!
This idiot who imitates my name and constantly attacks Germans did this just because I made a little Jap joke about his Jap arrogance 2 months ago.

Stupid punk German-hating ugly Jap is what he is

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/germany/TTHJ...
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#13 Aug 12, 2009
Sara80 wrote:
One bad thing? What about the Herero and Namaqua Genocide you sick retard?

You european? hahahah you are children of the huns. I don"t know why norwegians sent 700 jews to hunnic german camps but like you huns say Gott sei danke that Finland and Sweden tried to protect the jews.
Danes gave up 100 jews to the camps but most of the danish jews were saved from the brutal germans.
People who helped jews during WW2 are the true heroes.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#14 Aug 12, 2009
Sara80 wrote:
Besides, most of the "Bad Germans" have no idea what was going on when rumours started and it was a mistake, and God may punish the Bad Ones, but it is time to Forgive
Most of the germans had no idea? Are you saying that they did not know that NSDAP had a policy aimed at extermination of the jews? Oh really?

"If the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the Bolshevization of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!"
-Fuhrer of Germany Adolf Hitler speech on January 30, 1939 at the Reichstag-
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#15 Aug 12, 2009
Sara80 wrote:
And Also, if no one in your family par-took in one bad event which is not entirely explainable... then I still am not ashamed to be German. I understand that there are a lot of remarks towards all races; However, You are scarey!
My grandfather served with the finnish jews. I will never forgive you krauts for the horror you caused on others.

Red Army should have killed every german in Berlin on 1945. Nazi Jew-killers and child murderers.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#16 Aug 12, 2009
Sara80 wrote:
I like being an American, and I don't think you should say things like that.. Leave GOD's lands and Countries out of it..
Yes you are indeed a german american.

Long live Russia and Israel

Germany and USA can go to hell
Otto V Baron

Basking Ridge, NJ

#17 Aug 12, 2009
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the germans had no idea? Are you saying that they did not know that NSDAP had a policy aimed at extermination of the jews? Oh really?
"If the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the Bolshevization of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!"
-Fuhrer of Germany Adolf Hitler speech on January 30, 1939 at the Reichstag-
Why criticize the Germans you Finnish Fart? You have been saying for months how you loved the Nazi Germans and what they did. You go back and forth.

One day you insult the Germans for being Nazis and the next day you say you love the Nazis and say how you supported Hitler. You F'N Bi-Polar Finnish Fart HYPOCRITE.
german mann chicago ill

Lisle, IL

#18 Oct 23, 2009
Long Live Germany..I relieve you of any further obligation, Otto. You just tell everybody you are an American. People have been leaving Germany for a thousand years. We won't miss you. All better now? SO shall we talk about crime,racism, slavery, genocide of Amerindians, Vietnam,Iraq,imperialism, financial exploitation, carbon emissions, etc. now?
german mann chicago ill

Lisle, IL

#19 Oct 23, 2009
Dr. Phil,you Fat bald fart. You aren't even a real doctor, you Oprah kiss-ass. Tell Gramps to suck it.
zane

New Albany, IN

#20 Jan 19, 2010
Otto Von Baron wrote:
Hallo everyone I am a German and I am ashamed of being a german. The german race killed too many innocent people in their history and I hope one day Germany get nuked by the USA for the evil sins that the germans did! Most germans were evil nazis and they're still nazis!! Germany should be destroyed!!
I AM ASHAMED OF BEING AN EVIL GERMAN BASTARD! MAY GOT HAVE MERCY ON ME!
So to pay the germans back for the holocaust u think an over-imperialistic country like the us should nuke them? Because we definitely killed more than 6 million indians and blacks, and i guess you can also overlook the fact that we imprisoned over 100000 japanese in animal stalls just for being japs. Genocide has been a recurring theme since the beginning of time, so i guess you also think the world itself should be destroyed? Hey otto, bitter, uneducated people like yourself are the main reason germans are disliked in the world. You're the same type to turn a blind eye to what hitler and his men were doing....remember that
lala

Walldürn, Germany

#21 Jan 23, 2010
you all are some idiots in here , get a life !
german mann chicago IL

United States

#22 Jan 29, 2010
Lukashenko is Dr. Phil said

"My grandfather served with the finnish jews. I will never forgive you krauts for the horror you caused on others.

Red Army should have killed every german in Berlin on 1945. Nazi Jew-killers and child murderers. "

Would love to send you to visit your Grandpa in Hell; if I ever see you maybe we can arrange that
anna

Bad Mergentheim, Germany

#23 Jan 30, 2010
lala wrote:
you all are some idiots in here , get a life !
i agree with you .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forex News from InstaForex 1 hr InstaForex Gertrude 76
Why the Germans smell like SHIT !! (Jul '11) 2 hr Sebastian 79
Greex TOP-SECRET PLAN: WW2 REPARATIONS by Germany (Oct '13) 2 hr Filip II Reincarn... 175
War Crimes Case Filed In Germany Against Bush A... 3 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 4
1 Picture = THOUSAND WORDS!!! 3 hr Filip II Reincarn... 27
German Taxpayers and Fake Greex - UNITED IN MISERY (Jan '13) 3 hr Filip II Reincarn... 964
Merkel condemns racism as Dresden anti-Islam ma... 5 hr Goddess Gaia 44
More from around the web