Dumb Krauts
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nikolaj

Vechta, Germany

#1 Jul 19, 2014
Look at These dumb krauts. They make me sick.
Mephistopheles

Bucharest, Romania

#2 Jul 19, 2014
Nikolaj wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WFsOUjQ7vTUXX
the "Krauts" are just Celebrating their Victory Over Argentina in the World Cup.

What's Wrong With It? I NEVER Thought Germany would Win Over Brazil in the Semifinals of the Cup, Let Alone Humiliate Brazil at Its Own Championship they (the Brazilians) were Hoping to Win (Just Because you Host a Championship Doesn't Mean you'll Win It, But this is Brazil We're Talking About) and then Beat Argentina and ACTUALLY Win the World Cup. I Think You're just Angry Russia Lost in the Cup and Didn't Make it in the Finals. i Know This Because You're a Proud Russian who Hates EVERYONE who's NOT Russian - Including ME Since I'm Romanian.

I'm NOT Defending the Germans Over this, But I Think you're just Pissed Off, and You're Also a HYPOCRITE, since YOU Live in Germany, as Under Your Name, "Goldenstedt, Germany" Shows, and, as A Matter of FACT, Goldenstedt, Germany is One of the Westernmost Parts of Germany and One of the Furthest Away Parts of Germany From Russia.

Why Do You Live in Germany if You Hate Germans so Much Anyway?

???
Outlaw

Regensburg, Germany

#3 Jul 20, 2014
Nikolaj wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WFsOUjQ7vTUXX
Just envy of a Russian boozer. Putin ass licker, go back to your lazy and rotten imperialist terrorist country! Russia - nothing worth in the past and nothing worth today. Nobody respect or like your undignified country and all what you're standing for.
Nikolaj

Vechta, Germany

#4 Jul 20, 2014
Mephistopheles wrote:
<quoted text>
the "Krauts" are just Celebrating their Victory Over Argentina in the World Cup.
What's Wrong With It? I NEVER Thought Germany would Win Over Brazil in the Semifinals of the Cup, Let Alone Humiliate Brazil at Its Own Championship they (the Brazilians) were Hoping to Win (Just Because you Host a Championship Doesn't Mean you'll Win It, But this is Brazil We're Talking About) and then Beat Argentina and ACTUALLY Win the World Cup. I Think You're just Angry Russia Lost in the Cup and Didn't Make it in the Finals. i Know This Because You're a Proud Russian who Hates EVERYONE who's NOT Russian - Including ME Since I'm Romanian.
I'm NOT Defending the Germans Over this, But I Think you're just Pissed Off, and You're Also a HYPOCRITE, since YOU Live in Germany, as Under Your Name, "Goldenstedt, Germany" Shows, and, as A Matter of FACT, Goldenstedt, Germany is One of the Westernmost Parts of Germany and One of the Furthest Away Parts of Germany From Russia.
Why Do You Live in Germany if You Hate Germans so Much Anyway?
???
are you a kraut as well?
I live in Germany because my parents moved to Germany and I am underage because my father is working in a company in Germany.
Jetzt ich lerne hässliche Sprache.
Every word sounds like an Insult.
Nikolaj

Vechta, Germany

#5 Jul 20, 2014
Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Just envy of a Russian boozer. Putin ass licker, go back to your lazy and rotten imperialist terrorist country! Russia - nothing worth in the past and nothing worth today. Nobody respect or like your undignified country and all what you're standing for.
You dumb little pathetic kraut or should I put you in your place in a language you understand?
Du hässlich deutsch Kartoffel.
You should be thankful that we didn't annect your pathetic country and that we allowed you Germans to exist after WW2.
Germaniam Sacram

Saarbrücken, Germany

#6 Jul 20, 2014
So funny how these filthy dimwitted cockroach vodka corpses envy every bit of Germany and its culture - now we are back to the beautiful german language - the language of poets and thinkers - because as proven, speaking german makes you think more logical.

Not that this would work with a little siffy cockroach boy from terrorussia without any idea about history and reality hehe.
Nikolaj

Vechta, Germany

#7 Jul 20, 2014
Germaniam Sacram wrote:
So funny how these filthy dimwitted cockroach vodka corpses envy every bit of Germany and its culture - now we are back to the beautiful german language - the language of poets and thinkers - because as proven, speaking german makes you think more logical.
Not that this would work with a little siffy cockroach boy from terrorussia without any idea about history and reality hehe.
You are a typical ugly German Kartoffel.

German the language of poets and thinkers? Ha Don't make me laugh.
German sounds like a barking angry dog.
Why should I envy a barbarian undeveloped 'culture'?
Outlaw

Regensburg, Germany

#8 Jul 20, 2014
Nikolaj wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb little pathetic kraut or should I put you in your place in a language you understand?
Du hässlich deutsch Kartoffel.
You should be thankful that we didn't annect your pathetic country and that we allowed you Germans to exist after WW2.
Little brainless Russian gay cockroach - you're too stupid to walk alone. Nothing more to say about you ridiculous Iwan.
Mephistopheles

Bucharest, Romania

#9 Jul 20, 2014
Nikolaj wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a kraut as well?
I live in Germany because my parents moved to Germany and I am underage because my father is working in a company in Germany.
Jetzt ich lerne hässliche Sprache.
Every word sounds like an Insult.
so YOU Assume I'm A German just Because i Replied to You?

Ok You Got Me!

I'm Indeed a KRAUT!!! Because Only a True and Proud Kraut would Post From Bucharest, Romania!!!! True Krauts Post Only From Balkan Lands Like Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Etc. You Surely Have A Good Eye Nikolaj!!!
Nikolaj

Vechta, Germany

#10 Jul 20, 2014
Mephistopheles wrote:
<quoted text>
so YOU Assume I'm A German just Because i Replied to You?
Ok You Got Me!
I'm Indeed a KRAUT!!! Because Only a True and Proud Kraut would Post From Bucharest, Romania!!!! True Krauts Post Only From Balkan Lands Like Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Etc. You Surely Have A Good Eye Nikolaj!!!
So what?
I am a true Russian posting from the small pathetic Germany.
Maybe you are a German who moved to Romania.
Nikolaj

Vechta, Germany

#11 Jul 20, 2014
Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Little brainless Russian gay cockroach - you're too stupid to walk alone. Nothing more to say about you ridiculous Iwan.
Eat your bratwurst you filthy German and leave the intelligent people alone.
Outlaw

Regensburg, Germany

#12 Jul 21, 2014
Nikolaj wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat your bratwurst you filthy German and leave the intelligent people alone.
Intelligent like you vodka rat? Can't stop laughing about you worthless russian creature!
Take all your family rabble and go back to your country fulll of nazis, lazy soaks, criminals and terrorirsts. There are endless good reasons why everyone despises russia - simply look in the mirror you arseh..e!
Nikolaj

Osnabrück, Germany

#13 Jul 21, 2014
Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Intelligent like you vodka rat? Can't stop laughing about you worthless russian creature!
Take all your family rabble and go back to your country fulll of nazis, lazy soaks, criminals and terrorirsts. There are endless good reasons why everyone despises russia - simply look in the mirror you arseh..e!
Our country full of Nazis? Are you kidding me? Germans are Nazis by definition.

We are hard working people unlike the lazy filthy Germans.
I see them here everyday.They are ugly and they leave all the work to the non Germans. Especially the Turks. The Turks build up this pathetic country after WW2 and know the Germans are despising them.
Germaniam Sacram

Saarbrücken, Germany

#15 Jul 21, 2014
Hahaha you sure have your informations from the most shite propaganda dimwit page known to mankind - fits you, filthy vodka cockroach.

Can't believe how clueless your are - are you even trying?
Nikolaj

Osnabrück, Germany

#16 Jul 22, 2014
Germaniam Sacram wrote:
Hahaha you sure have your informations from the most shite propaganda dimwit page known to mankind - fits you, filthy vodka cockroach.
Can't believe how clueless your are - are you even trying?
Stop insulting decent people you little filthy useless German. I know all of you.

What would Europe be without Russia today?
European fashion would only consist of lederhosen and dirndl.
Europeans would only live from sausages, sauerkraut and beer that tastes like water.
Europeans would speak an ugly language that sounds like a barking dog.

So Europeans should be thankful for Russia.
Germaniam Sacram

Schwalbach, Germany

#17 Jul 22, 2014
You really are the most unimaginative shittroll i have ever come across :(

Tiresome.

Go to Troll University if you are troll enough to pass the entry exam - i somehow doubt it.

Well there is also the vodka corpse cockroach academy in Terrorusia - i heard the weather is fabulous this time of the year.

http://cl.jroo.me/z3/M/1/A/e/a.baa-Summer-in-...
Nikolaj

Lengerich, Germany

#19 Jul 23, 2014
Germaniam Sacram wrote:
You really are the most unimaginative shittroll i have ever come across :(
Tiresome.
Go to Troll University if you are troll enough to pass the entry exam - i somehow doubt it.
Well there is also the vodka corpse cockroach academy in Terrorusia - i heard the weather is fabulous this time of the year.
http://cl.jroo.me/z3/M/1/A/e/a.baa-Summer-in-...
You dumb kraut. go and die. everyone knows that you Germans are the most racist people in the world and nobody needs you.
Cloaker

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Jul 23, 2014
Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to say much for yourself but you dumba$$es let a bi7ch run your cuntery lol see what I did there
Outlaw

Regensburg, Germany

#21 Jul 24, 2014
Cloaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to say much for yourself but you dumba$$es let a bi7ch run your cuntery lol see what I did there
Weakhead, what exactly do you want me to say? You should not drink so much Vodka! But you russians are all the same useless rabble. Do you know one russian, you know all russians!
Cloaker

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Jul 24, 2014
Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Weakhead, what exactly do you want me to say? You should not drink so much Vodka! But you russians are all the same useless rabble. Do you know one russian, you know all russians!
Ha ha ha struck a nerve did I oh and I hate vodka I'm more of a wine man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need help from my fellow germans with advice! Tue Heinsheier 1
do you need urgent loan? (Aug '13) Sun Rita 22
Quality Weed/Hash in Germany Feb 6 Calibro 1
White male privilege Feb 5 Think 1
News Historians rethink key Soviet role in Japan defeat (Aug '10) Feb 5 Keith 8
News Ukrainian president: The risk of 'open war' wit... Feb 4 Tm Clm 4
News Top six trends in plug-in electric cars through... Feb 3 Solarman 1
More from around the web