London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

Judged:

Turks are germans, born and breed, so the answer will always be yes, of course.
Goran

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

Judged:

You need a medical check up.... seriously.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

Judged:

generally not, but we can't judge them because of this.
they hate turk's muslim identity because islam is a religion which is controlled the people life so its not good.

on the other hand as a Turk I can say; germans can be cool with non muslim turks, I'm talkin with my experiments as an atheist.
HAPPY TIMES ALWAYS

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Judged:

Why would Germans like Turks ? And who the FK are you to tell them who they should like
? FK oFf Parasite
Germannnnnn

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

for real dudes
i am german and i live in germany
i know whats going on here:
we dont hate turks,
of course there are some germans hating turks,
but not all
i think 80 percent of us like foreigners
and circa 60 percent of my friends are foreigners
why do all americans hate us german ppl?
second world war?
damn its over 60 yrs old,
this generation of germans what livin here
are no nazis okay?!!!!
Germannnnnn

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Judged:

For us Turks No means Yes anyway, so vote as you like.
Germannnnnn1

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

dont copy my name man
Germannnnnn2

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

omfg search a hobby

Since: Dec 10

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Goran wrote:
You need a medical check up.... seriously.
Another stupid one liner from the idiot know as Goran.
You need to try and write a full sentence and the try a paragraphed comment, you write like you just start to learn English,like a 7 year old.
Einhard

Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

jii88 wrote:
Germans can like Turks for all I care just stay away from Armenians you fking dickwads.
You are at the least pathetic.
You should be ashamed for all you say, the price that your fellow Turks pay beacause of your stupidity can be seen here at the total score.... you are pathetic.
Jesus

Federal, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

I am half German and I voted no, just like all Germans have. The NOs are from a couple despirate FCK UPS.
Pedro Alvarez

San José, Costa Rica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

The European people are Christians, they love Jesus and Mary vergin. The Muslims hate Christians, how can we love them back?

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

The Azerbaigani Genocide was an extremely tragic event in which Armenians butchered, massacred, and killed the Azeri. The Azerbaigani Genocide was carried out by the Armenians government with the help of Russians in 1915-1916 (with subsidiaries to 1922-23). two half million Azerbaigani persons were killed, out of a total of two and a half million Azerbaigani in the north of Ottoman Empire.All credit to the Turks who saved millios more from death by fighting off the Armenians and Russians.
Most Azerbaigani people in America are children or grandchildren of the survivors, although there are still many survivors amongst us.
Azerbaigani people all over the world commemorate this great tragedy on March 31, because it was on that day in 1915 when 300 Azerbaigani leaders, writers, thinkers and professionals were rounded up, deported and killed. Also on that day in , 5,000 of the poorest Azerbaigani were butchered in their villages and in their homes.
The Azerbaigani Genocide was masterminded by the Central Committee of Armenians who whated independence They were a racist group who made a deal with the Russians to steal Ottoman land in the north of the country and betray fellow Ottomans, Any common Turks who protected Armenians who wished to remain Ottoman were called traitors and were killed.
First the Azerbaigani and turks in villages were disarmed, placed into labor battalions, and then killed.
Then the Azerbaigani political and intellectual leaders were rounded up on March 31, 1915, and then killed.
Finally, the remaining Azerbaigani were called from their homes, told they would be relocated, and then marched off to The enclaves of Karki, Yukhary Askipara, Barkhudarly and Sofulu and burned alive.The Armenians ever now ,still remain in The enclaves of Karki, Yukhary Askipara, Barkhudarly and Sofulu.The UN NEED TO TAKE ACTION AND I PUBILISH THEIR EVIDENCE OF GENOCIDE, I call on all Azerbaiganians to lobby THE EU and UNITED NATIONS FOR JUSTICE AND THEIR LAND GIVEN BACK.Long live Azerbaigan.

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

Wel,well,well,here we go again,at the very very least 4.000.000.000 people in germany have Turkish blood,Turks love turks ever, love not like so we have 4.000.000.000 loving the turks as turks are united, that like a little country in love with each other love produces much turkd via babies so in a couple of years we will have 5.000.000.000.plus we have many germany who love their beer and then a kabab with fresh salad, after a drinking session, so that means nearly every body in germany love turks or love the turkish kabab.Racists/nazis in prison cannot have access to the beer and kabab, but only pretent to hate once in a kabab shop they actually love it, so the Answer is Germany really does love Turks.so everybody in germany whats to love eachother,very good for the nation?.beer,kabab,Turks and love?
JADEN

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

Judged:

MEHMED wrote:
The Azerbaigani Genocide was an extremely tragic event in which Armenians butchered, massacred, and killed the Azeri. The Azerbaigani Genocide was carried out by the Armenians government with the help of Russians in 1915-1916 (with subsidiaries to 1922-23). two half million Azerbaigani persons were killed, out of a total of two and a half million Azerbaigani in the north of Ottoman Empire.All credit to the Turks who saved millios more from death by fighting off the Armenians and Russians.
Most Azerbaigani people in America are children or grandchildren of the survivors, although there are still many survivors amongst us.
Azerbaigani people all over the world commemorate this great tragedy on March 31, because it was on that day in 1915 when 300 Azerbaigani leaders, writers, thinkers and professionals were rounded up, deported and killed. Also on that day in , 5,000 of the poorest Azerbaigani were butchered in their villages and in their homes.
The Azerbaigani Genocide was masterminded by the Central Committee of Armenians who whated independence They were a racist group who made a deal with the Russians to steal Ottoman land in the north of the country and betray fellow Ottomans, Any common Turks who protected Armenians who wished to remain Ottoman were called traitors and were killed.
First the Azerbaigani and turks in villages were disarmed, placed into labor battalions, and then killed.
Then the Azerbaigani political and intellectual leaders were rounded up on March 31, 1915, and then killed.
Finally, the remaining Azerbaigani were called from their homes, told they would be relocated, and then marched off to The enclaves of Karki, Yukhary Askipara, Barkhudarly and Sofulu and burned alive.The Armenians ever now ,still remain in The enclaves of Karki, Yukhary Askipara, Barkhudarly and Sofulu.The UN NEED TO TAKE ACTION AND I PUBILISH THEIR EVIDENCE OF GENOCIDE, I call on all Azerbaiganians to lobby THE EU and UNITED NATIONS FOR JUSTICE AND THEIR LAND GIVEN BACK.Long live Azerbaigan.
Lies all Lies , all part of Racist Turkish Tourian Propaganda
Azerbeijain itself was established on occupied Armenian Lands by the persians First the persian had Azerbeijan south of Armenian Yeravan then they decided that they wanted to keep that land so they erected Azerbeijan east of Armenian Yereven
If Armenians actually killed Those people the whole world would've recognized ,but Azeri and Turk politicians don't seek for the recognition of Such stuff bc they know they no one would buy it including their allies even Iran itself doesn't belief this
JADEN

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

Judged:

Yeah Germans love Turks , that why Merkel admits that Multi culturalism failed . HUH!

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

Judged:

Armanians spend all their time looking out of their windows and thinking up lies,and thinking how the can steal the Neighbour's gardens.Really sad, they need to build their little country's economy.and stop looking at their neigbours and getting jealouse.Nasty bunch to deal with as they like to backstab.
JADEN

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

MEHMED wrote:
Armanians spend all their time looking out of their windows and thinking up lies,and thinking how the can steal the Neighbour's gardens.Really sad, they need to build their little country's economy.and stop looking at their neigbours and getting jealouse.Nasty bunch to deal with as they like to backstab.
Yeah keep telling that to yourself to boost your self esteem

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Germany Forum right now

Search the Germany Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
www.diybrands.co gute Qualität Handtaschen, Sch... 6 hr HaraldLora168 10
The navy of FYROM!! hahahaha 20 hr Macedonian 1
Dumb Krauts 23 hr mee 33
I have never experience something so real Tue emma 3
Pew poll: Israel Stongly Supportive Of The NSA,... Mon Obama Rising 2
Merkel: FYRoM Must Compromise To End Name Dispute Mon Nick the Greek 8
Interracial Relationships with German women and... (Oct '09) Mon yjd 58
•••
•••