Turks HATE Jews!
Not A Zionist

Toronto, Canada

#111 Sep 22, 2011
Anyone who wants to F*** with Israel can f*** with me too. If a country is made a country, like it or not, its a country. All countries have flaws, but that doesn't mean you can hate an entire race. We are Jewish and plan to visit Turkey in the spring. It disgusts me how bigoted everyone is. Can't everyone just get along? Israel and Turkey can go their seperate ways and just never have relations again for all i care, but hate is unneccesary.
Kari

Portland, OR

#113 Oct 22, 2011
Please everybody, just stop. Nobody chooses where they are born or what religion they are brought up in. All this hate is just wrong. We are all just humans trying to get along and be as happy as we can.
sinan LEB

Beirut, Lebanon

#114 Jun 20, 2012
Muslims in general don't hate jews , But they hate zionist people because they stole the land of palestine from them ?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#115 Jun 20, 2012
What does this have to do with Germany?
DERR

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#117 Jun 28, 2012
One thing
Aryan Nations

Glen Cove, NY

#118 Nov 23, 2012
What makes jews think they are "chosen". Iranians have existed as a nation for 3000 years. Germans (Alemagne-Alemeen) have existed for 2000 years. Italians have existed as a nation for 2000 years. Japanese have existed as a nation for 3000 years. Chinese have existed as a nation for 5000 years. jews have bounced around from one nation to another. Screwing things up, and then getting the boot or being barbequed (Thanks German Aryans). Turks used to be great when they stood for something besides trickery. Turks should wake up, stop licking jew nuts for a few shekels more, and be who they used to be. You know who is the real power of the universe, and he you know there is no in between with him. Stop insulting Islam to the Turks, stop doing jinn stuff, stop siding with jews becaus there day is coming to an end at the hands of Aryan nations that transcend Islam and Christianity. SKYNET is made for the sole purpose of eliminating these people without a making a mess of the Earth. Be wise Turks. Don't be serpents because the Aryan Angels will not forgive.
Turk who hates Turks

Antalya, Turkey

#120 Dec 11, 2012
Gates wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but us JEWS will not let Turks control the middle east, we dont trust muslims.
GO TO HELL TURKEY!!
Why dont you trust Muslims? I am Muslim and not all of us are bad.There are good huys out there you know.Well at least i hope! Turks are gross,cheaters,hairy and liars but im not one of them! Im going to move to America.TURKEY SUCKS AND THIS IS COMING FROM A TURK!

Since: Dec 12

Munich, Germany

#121 Dec 11, 2012
A Jew wrote:
F-- the germans too!!!
nice. say it again and you will end up like your brothers in the 40´s.
Iran Eagle 77

Glen Cove, NY

#122 Jan 4, 2013
First off, turks are dogs of jews. I have observed it personally on numerous occasions. Second, turks are not Muslim, because simply professing that you are a Muslim, which is an honor, while simultaneously performing djinn acts, behaviors, etc. while refusing to make Salah, ever, makes you a kafir. turks are kafirs who put on a cloak of being muslim. I have never seen a single turk ever do anything related to Islam unless it was for show or their profit. Aryans, especially ARYAN Muslims know the ways of turks and their jew brothers very well.
Iran Eagle 77

Glen Cove, NY

#123 Jan 4, 2013
Germans are badass by the way. Eich ben ein SCHUTZSTAFFEL. 777-SS ligtning bolts scalar vaporizing jews worldwide. SKYNET style, lol.

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

#124 Jan 5, 2013
Iran Eagle 77 wrote:
First off, turks are dogs of jews. I have observed it personally on numerous occasions. Second, turks are not Muslim, because simply professing that you are a Muslim, which is an honor, while simultaneously performing djinn acts, behaviors, etc. while refusing to make Salah, ever, makes you a kafir. turks are kafirs who put on a cloak of being muslim. I have never seen a single turk ever do anything related to Islam unless it was for show or their profit. Aryans, especially ARYAN Muslims know the ways of turks and their jew brothers very well.
heheh your inferiorty complex to Turks is skyhigh..You'd better go see a doctor to a long therapy cure:))
hahaha
In Iran there are 45Millions of Turks..Mostly Iranians have %70Turkish DNAs after 2.000years until 1924
Stupid jew learn more

Anonymous Proxy

#125 Jan 31, 2013
U must be the dumbest jew in the world. Look back in the history and shame on you dude. The turks ottoman empire defended your fucking race. Get that in your dumbass brain of yours. Jews were being killed in europe and they were save in turkey and surrounding. But reading shit like yours make me say i wish the turks/ottoman killed your entire race
NO NEED TO ARGUE

Istanbul, Turkey

#126 Feb 4, 2013
This is bullshit. If a person from the A nation who hates the B nation was born in the B nation, He would hate the A nation. This just depends where you are born, this is stupid.
peter godgiven

Werribee, Australia

#127 Feb 23, 2013
were did the jews and their workers the turks burry
the 15 million greeks in asia minor what did
they do with their bodies the jews dont want to
talk about that but around 1000 ad there were 15 million greeks living there
peter godgiven

Werribee, Australia

#128 Feb 23, 2013
turks come from mongols and jews
all turks are part jewish but not all jews are turks

everyone knows this fact
peter godgiven

Werribee, Australia

#129 Feb 23, 2013
there are about 700 milion people with some form
of jewish heritage hitler was one of them

Since: Dec 12

Munich, Germany

#131 May 28, 2013
And we hate both sandnig gers
Mahdi

Monterey Park, CA

#132 May 29, 2013
This is what I think. I think Turks are nothing like the Osmanli Empire. They settled for mediocrity instead of greatness. They bow to Jews instead of stomping on them. They wan't to be the dogs of Europe instead of dominating it. They would rather be friendly slaves to inferior Muslims who could not lead the way in any regards instead of being leaders. They rather play shapeshifting games like prostitutes than be Ottomans. They rather scream and yell for an apology from jews for killing Turks rather then smash them. They would rather be dogs of America and say "yes sir" to a bunch of evil scumbags instead of being the Islamic Empire. Turks are NOT Osmanlis. They are just Turks.
ALI

Monterey Park, CA

#135 Aug 1, 2013
From what I have experienced and observed, Turks and Jews don't have any beef at all. There blood and geneology is the common denominator. Descendants of Ghengis Khan here to bring vengeance to Earth and the inhabitants on it. Jews helped smash armenians when they attacked Turks. I am a Sunni Muslim Turkic, and I don't have any problems with Jews. The enemy of my enemies is my friend as they say. Jews hate Germans, Armenians and Iranians. With that alone, we have much in common. Wrech this Earth Jews. Do what you do. I will be in Turkey, Istanbul, cheering on your fulfillment of your destiny.
ALI

Monterey Park, CA

#136 Aug 1, 2013
And to the Turks, you are free to fucking destroy everything. I mean it. If they are not Sunni Muslim or Turks or Turkics, they are your game. Shapeshift, jump bodies, do whatever you want until there is only OUR kind left. Turk Safaqlar. The wraith of the Turks. Timuchin style, except in a supernatural way ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Germany sucks forever (Sep '13) 1 hr James Clerk Maxwell 103
News Merkel Replaces Michelle Obama at Top of Forbes... (Aug '11) 22 hr tonja demoff 2
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) Fri Mark webb 1,446
Lazy Greeks Lose Their Stolen Pensions (Apr '12) Thu Lazy Greeks 130
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... Jul 2 IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 394
do you need urgent loan? (Aug '13) Jul 1 Linda 15
News Greece awaits European Central Bank decision on... Jul 1 rdavidmatthews 1
More from around the web