First Prev
of 7
Next Last
American Jew

Huntington Beach, CA

#1 Jan 21, 2010
'Turkey no longer needs a close relationship with Israel'

The rift in Israeli-Turkish relations is the result of Ankara turning away from secularism and toward more radical Islam, Israel's military intelligence chief said on Tuesday.

The comments to a parliamentary committee by Maj. General Amos Yadlin reflected wider concern in Israel and followed a high profile visit to Turkey on Sunday by Defense Minister Ehud Barak that was meant to help mend the relationship after a sharp diplomatic row.

"Turkey no longer needs a close relationship with Israel," a parliamentary official quoted Yadlin as telling the foreign affairs committee of the Knesset.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1143701.h...
American Jew

Huntington Beach, CA

#2 Jan 21, 2010
F-- the ugly hairy turks!!
Gates

Huntington Beach, CA

#3 Jan 21, 2010
The reason why turks hate jews is because the turks are the inferior race.
A Jew

Huntington Beach, CA

#4 Jan 21, 2010
F-- the germans too!!!
USA

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#5 Jan 21, 2010
THE REASON JEWS HATE TURKS BECAUSE TURKS CULTERLES RACELESS AND STILLS EVERYTHING FROM ANOTHER CULTER AND/OR COUNTRY/PEOPLE.LOOK AT THE TURKISH LANGWICH YOU WILL SEE HOW MANY WORDS HAE BEN STILLING FROM GERMAN,FRENCH,KURDISH,ENGLISH, SPANISH,PERSIAN,ARABIC,RUSSIAN ETC ESPECIALY RIGHT AFTER THE ESTABLISHMENT O TURKEY.LOOK AT THE HISTORY THEY CLAIM IS ALLSTOLEN EITHER FROM KURDS,GREEKS,ARMENIANS.
DONT WORRY GUY IT IS COMING TO AN END SOON JUST LIKE IRAK BUT MUCH WORS THEN IRAK BECUSE THEY DID WORS THA IRAK
Young white male

Brighouse, UK

#6 Jan 21, 2010
fk you zionist pigs!
Tel Aviv will mealt under an atomic bomb from pakistan and The whole of the world will be laughing!
I wish too see Zionism whiped off the map!
American Jew

Huntington Beach, CA

#7 Jan 21, 2010
Young white male wrote:
fk you zionist pigs!
Tel Aviv will mealt under an atomic bomb from pakistan and The whole of the world will be laughing!
Screw off you nazi scum!! You sissy brits are living under ISLAM as we speak. The muslims control your country you bloody moron! Oh and get your ugly teeth fixed. Hehehehe
American Jew

Huntington Beach, CA

#8 Jan 21, 2010
USA wrote:
THE REASON JEWS HATE TURKS BECAUSE TURKS CULTERLES RACELESS AND STILLS EVERYTHING FROM ANOTHER CULTER AND/OR COUNTRY/PEOPLE.LOOK AT THE TURKISH LANGWICH YOU WILL SEE HOW MANY WORDS HAE BEN STILLING FROM GERMAN,FRENCH,KURDISH,ENGLISH, SPANISH,PERSIAN,ARABIC,RUSSIAN ETC ESPECIALY RIGHT AFTER THE ESTABLISHMENT O TURKEY.LOOK AT THE HISTORY THEY CLAIM IS ALLSTOLEN EITHER FROM KURDS,GREEKS,ARMENIANS.
DONT WORRY GUY IT IS COMING TO AN END SOON JUST LIKE IRAK BUT MUCH WORS THEN IRAK BECUSE THEY DID WORS THA IRAK
Now we know why your country suck. lol YOU CANT SPELL AND YOU MAKE NO SENSE..

Since: Jan 10

Melbourne

#9 Jan 21, 2010
Turks hate Jews, maybe but they love going to bed with Germans. And what do you call a kid that has German & Turkish parents. A GERKEY..... AHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: Jan 10

Melbourne

#10 Jan 21, 2010
Young white male wrote:
fk you zionist pigs!
aug Hey you... its scum like you that are a disgrace to mankind. Your kind make me sick. I feel sorry for idiots like you.You obviously lack intelligence and thats pathetic. Rot in hell you low life scum!!!!!
homeboy

Istanbul, Turkey

#11 Jan 23, 2010
TURKS DONT HATE JEWS . whoever says this is very wrong . jewish and turkish people are cool with eachother. stop doing provocation please .
homeboy

Istanbul, Turkey

#12 Jan 23, 2010
there could be disagreement in politics but that does not mean that we dont like jewish people. we have no problem with jewish people at all..there were times that jewish people fought for freedom of Turkish republic. turkey migh be in bad relationships with isreal becuase it has religious government comparing to others but this government will be gone.whatever happens in turkey, middle eastern problem will stay .countries like france and england are the reponsible of this bloodshed in middle east. they were the one who separeted whole middle east and then run away to their fu..cked up countires(france sucks). i think isreal can stop fighting with palastinians and create palestine state and then most of the problems will be gone.only isreal can solve this problem byherself not with help from europe or US(well may be with US ) . anyways turkish people dont hate jewish people but they are free to critize isreal s politics.
German kid

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Jan 23, 2010
PONTIAN WARRIOR wrote:
Turks hate Jews, maybe but they love going to bed with Germans. And what do you call a kid that has German & Turkish parents. A GERKEY..... AHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Your ignorance saddens me.
A Jew

Huntington Beach, CA

#14 Jan 23, 2010
homeboy wrote:
there could be disagreement in politics but that does not mean that we dont like jewish people. we have no problem with jewish people at all..there were times that jewish people fought for freedom of Turkish republic. turkey migh be in bad relationships with isreal becuase it has religious government comparing to others but this government will be gone.whatever happens in turkey, middle eastern problem will stay .countries like france and england are the reponsible of this bloodshed in middle east. they were the one who separeted whole middle east and then run away to their fu..cked up countires(france sucks). i think isreal can stop fighting with palastinians and create palestine state and then most of the problems will be gone.only isreal can solve this problem byherself not with help from europe or US(well may be with US ). anyways turkish people dont hate jewish people but they are free to critize isreal s politics.
You turks cannot talk bad about us Jews, you turks side with the muslims in their hatred of israel. YOU WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN!!

Turks hate Jews and it's quite obvious where they got the hatred. Turks are muslim and muslims hate Jews.
homeboy

Istanbul, Turkey

#16 Jan 24, 2010
Turks dont hate jews, trust me. turks are cool with jews.some people might write stupid comments about jews or turks in topix but dont take them seriously . turks will create a peaceful middle east in 6 years. everything will be fine :)
Gates

Huntington Beach, CA

#17 Jan 25, 2010
homeboy wrote:
Turks dont hate jews, trust me. turks are cool with jews.some people might write stupid comments about jews or turks in topix but dont take them seriously . turks will create a peaceful middle east in 6 years. everything will be fine :)
Sorry but us JEWS will not let Turks control the middle east, we dont trust muslims.

GO TO HELL TURKEY!!
homeboy

Istanbul, Turkey

#18 Jan 26, 2010
even hell looks nicer than today s middle east. we are already living in hell. we need real visionaries who can change middle east. not with wars but with good socio-economic and politic realtions,otherwise middle east never catch up with regions of the world.
homeboy

Istanbul, Turkey

#19 Jan 26, 2010
other regions of the world
jews exterminator

Egypt

#20 Feb 20, 2010
USA wrote:
aaahhh youre saying just the opposite. did you dirty mom and dad learn you fake stuff??
deli dumrul

Kocaeli, Turkey

#21 Mar 9, 2010
Gates wrote:
The reason why turks hate jews is because the turks are the inferior race.
At least nobody dared to massacre 8 million Turks until now. This is a great indication of their superiority. Read history because if it is ever gonna repeat itself in the future, Turks will be the winners in any battlefield.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indians are not Aryan. They are Dravidians (Dec '13) 32 min FACT 37
Do Germans still hate Russians for raping Germa... (Jul '09) 2 hr prishtina 729
Are Albanian people White? (Sep '12) 2 hr prishtina 13
Are Germans bad people? 2 hr prishtina 2
Dresden's anti-Islam protests: Rooted in German... 3 hr joey 27
Are German women made for black men? 3 hr joey 2
Are polish people really idiot? (Oct '10) 8 hr Lina lovich 432
More from around the web