Trolling Abdulovic

Newcastle, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Stirrers and Agitators - these TurkoSlavic little Gits!
Merkel

Blieskastel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

I wonder, how often does greece want to play the clown in public? They should look at their ''top-secret'' report from the 60's in which they signed, that they were once and for all pleased with the money delivered.
Of course beggars always need to find new ways to make money.
Apart from that - i'd say, let us give them the money and stop all paying for the future. Greece would be bankrupt within the hour. And we would get back all our pre WW2 territories.

“IRONEA 338 B.C.E. ”

Since: Mar 10

Solun, Occupied Macedonia [+]

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Merkel wrote:
I wonder, how often does greece want to play the clown in public?...
As long as they can get Money for nothing & Chicks for Free from German Taxpayers!
The "Greex" are actualy the Germany bastard-child:

"... the concept behind it are recognized as the BRAINCHILD of a 19-th CENTURY German historian, Johan Gustav Droysen.
In his 'History of the Successors'(Droysen,1878) he promoted, as the key factor of the period, the ADDOPTION of the Greek language and Greek culture by NON-Greeks in territories previously ruled by the Achaemenids.
To express this concept, he used the term 'hellenismus', based on the Greek term (hellenismos), in its biblical sense of IMITATING or ACQUIRING Greek language,"
(The Hellenistic Age: A short history, Peter Green, p. 17,18)
http://www.randomhouse.com/catalog/display.pp...

Recently "Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung" called into question the whole concept of 'Hellenism':

Editor of the cultural section of this newspaper Andreas Gilb stated that "modern Greeks do not come from the Greeks who laid the foundation of Western civilization. Modern Greeks are nothing else to a mixture of what is left after the 600 AD, after the invasions of the Slavs, Franks, Bulgars, Serbs, Turks and Albanian immigrants from Caucasus.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Germany Forum right now

Search the Germany Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Germany promises change as arms sales draw scru... 2 hr Vvy 1
Obama sends top aides to Germany amid spying cases 3 hr Vvy 1
A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's victims 3 hr Vvy 1
why do white german women love black men so much ? (Dec '08) 3 hr yid 1,981
3rd WORLD WAR 14 hr in nomines 18
www.diybrands.co gute Qualität Handtaschen, Sch... 18 hr replak moma 6
Dumb Krauts Tue Germaniam Sacram 16
•••
•••