Air pollution takes toll on China's t...

Air pollution takes toll on China's tourism

There are 9 comments on the Korea Herald story from Sep 1, 2013, titled Air pollution takes toll on China's tourism. In it, Korea Herald reports that:

China, one of the most visited countries in the world, has seen sharply fewer tourists this year - with worsening air pollution partly to blame.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Korea Herald.

Indian

San Francisco, CA

#1 Sep 1, 2013
The pollution is also killing its ppl. Come to India for great sceneries and clean air.
Bogensexpat

Denpasar, Indonesia

#2 Sep 1, 2013
Indian wrote:
The pollution is also killing its ppl. Come to India for great sceneries and clean air.
come to india for air smell of trash and odors of smelly indians! and also experience the sickening air of new delhi and the cramped dirty airport!
Bogensexpat

Denpasar, Indonesia

#3 Sep 1, 2013
ohh and don't forget about the sight of slums and swarming beggars and uneducated too! cheers mate!
amcummer

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Sep 1, 2013
Oh well well! The billionaires club the crap and the turd on the cesspool haven are fighting who smells better. Enough said. LOL!
Bogensexpat

Denpasar, Indonesia

#5 Sep 1, 2013
amcummer wrote:
Oh well well! The billionaires club the crap and the turd on the cesspool haven are fighting who smells better. Enough said. LOL!
well well if it isn't the pinoy representative! welcome!

“We are who we become.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6 Sep 1, 2013
Sorry, I'll put my cigar out. I only smoke it to get the Indian sand smell out of my nose.Still, China is very different it's smells are quite unique. Reminds me of queens; Absolutely burned grease and fermented dishes.
Fatboy

Hallstahammar, Sweden

#7 Sep 1, 2013
Prince2King wrote:
Sorry, I'll put my cigar out.
Just finished a "puffing session" here..on the menu?
Punch Serie d'oro No.2 Edicion Limitada 2013...freshly released from C-U-B-A...how about you?:o)

http://www.habanos.com/article.aspx...
amcummer

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Sep 1, 2013
Fermented dried rotted exotic endangered animals flesh and on the closets maybe a human flesh for sexual performance and enhancement of.

“We are who we become.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#9 Sep 29, 2013
Fatboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just finished a "puffing session" here..on the menu?
Punch Serie d'oro No.2 Edicion Limitada 2013...freshly released from C-U-B-A...how about you?:o)
http://www.habanos.com/article.aspx...
Sounds good. Let me brace myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... 9 hr IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 393
are germans the most racist europeans? (Sep '12) Wed Alex 138
News In Europe, skylines reflect the rise of Islam (Jul '07) May 24 house mover 4,293
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) May 22 ypzamora06 1,440
News Vucic to travel to U.S., Albania, host Merkel i... May 21 John 1
News 10:22 Several injured in chemical explosion nea... (Sep '14) May 21 John Smile 2
Why do I hate the Germans? (Feb '10) May 20 Joe 2,472
More from around the web