Alfons der Boese

Limburgerhof, Germany

#282 Aug 26, 2013
Ainu wrote:
We Japanese are not cowards compare to German. We don't hesitate to talk about history. Japan is not scared with an isolation like Germany. Japanese are a son of brave samurai and kamikaze:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RMbbhUD6Ni0XX
Just a ching, chong, chang...who cares about Asian provocations without a proper proof? We apologied and paid enough. They just want more money like a beggar.
Again, Japan is not Germany. Germany keeps apologying and paying. But Japan will fight with provocations. German are ashamed with their ancestors. Japanese are proud of our ancestors like kamikaze. USA always makes a war overseas, but they had only one time to get attacked in their land. It was Parl Harbour by Japan.
Vietnam, Iraq, Afganistan, Kosovo, etc American always make a war overseas, and they don't know how horrible their city is attacked. But only Japan attacked their homeland. Japan is not Germany. We are not feminism. We will fight to death. Don't compare with Germany!!!
Piss off the German forum rice clown! You are proud on killing millions of innocent people? Disturbed idiot! Im proud to be a German and not one of these faceless and alway nodding Japanese sissies!
Ainu

Tokyo, Japan

#283 Aug 26, 2013
Alfons der Boese wrote:
<quoted text>
Piss off the German forum rice clown! You are proud on killing millions of innocent people? Disturbed idiot! Im proud to be a German and not one of these faceless and alway nodding Japanese sissies!
How could you believe in Asian bullshits without a proper proof? They just keep bullshits in order to calm down a historical frustration, and who cares? How about what China had done in Tibet, Uyghur, etc? China has no right to blame Japan.

Keep apologing and paying, and you can be proud to be pathetic German.
holding that beach strip

Sugar Grove, IL

#284 Aug 28, 2013
I sympathize with Russians. Often times they are stuck wanting to get drunk, but only have one bottle of vodka.

A fellow visiting Moscow (or whatever this week's name for it is) said they scoop up the drunks at night and haul them to the outside city dump. There's a line in the morning of those who survive staggering down the road back to town to do it all again.
Anti-Kartoffel

Munich, Germany

#285 Sep 9, 2013
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because Germans still are Nazis, but want to hide the fact that they still think like them. Also, free speech and free thought are "taboo" in Germany, they only want to follow orders. Probably your discussion would have forced them to think outside the box and they are not allowed to do that.
Agreed
Feedingtrollsand enjoying

Waiblingen, Germany

#287 Sep 27, 2013
He is right. All those judgements are true, except one. The people from other nations are in every category wayyyy worse than germans.

More dumb (#1 are americans)
More ugly (#1 are americans too)
More ignorant (#1 are americans too)
More cold-hearted and brutal (#1 are americans - just look at the last 30 wars in history of mankind)
Anti-Kartoffel

Munich, Germany

#288 Oct 3, 2013
this great topic need a revival. Especially since the Germans voted for merkel again, to further destroy europe.
Anti-Kartoffel

Munich, Germany

#289 Oct 3, 2013
Feedingtrollsandenjoying wrote:
He is right. All those judgements are true, except one. The people from other nations are in every category wayyyy worse than germans.
More dumb (#1 are americans)
More ugly (#1 are americans too)
More ignorant (#1 are americans too)
More cold-hearted and brutal (#1 are americans - just look at the last 30 wars in history of mankind)
There are more Germans in America than English,Mexican or anyother group of people.
Lena

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#291 Oct 5, 2013
Hi.
I'm 13 and from Germany and what can I say?
You have never been to Germany, have you?
My parents don't hit me. They never would.
It just makes me sad to see how much of a racist you actually are.
Yeah, shit happened in Germany but in other countries too.
And don't pretend that the whole getting laid without love thing doesn't happen in other countries too. And yes, we know what deodrant is. everyone I know changes his underwear daily (as far as I know- wait- Ew. That's just. Eeew)
I don't know what heppened to you to make you hate us so much, but it looks like your parents raised you a bit wrong.
Good luck with learning how not to be a racist in the future!
Lena
Joe

Bellingham, WA

#292 Oct 5, 2013
Actually, BRITISH is the most common ethnicity in America. If you combined all the people from the British Isles, it would be around 40% of America. Germans are 18%
Joe

Bellingham, WA

#293 Oct 5, 2013
Germans are Hunnic, seeing as Germany was part of the Hunnic empire during Atilla's reign.

-They have no self awareness

-Very little compassion for anyone who isn't German

-They make overrated cars

-Their women are mostly unattractive

As a White American, I can say that Germans are the least tolerable Europeans there are. By far the most neurotic, most deceitful people in the world. A lot of them even change their names to British ones. Then claim that Germans and the British are the same. LOL! They are not the same. One is Northern European, the other is Central European
Sey667

Limburgerhof, Germany

#294 Oct 6, 2013
Joe wrote:
Germans are Hunnic, seeing as Germany was part of the Hunnic empire during Atilla's reign.
-They have no self awareness
-Very little compassion for anyone who isn't German
-They make overrated cars
-Their women are mostly unattractive
As a White American, I can say that Germans are the least tolerable Europeans there are. By far the most neurotic, most deceitful people in the world. A lot of them even change their names to British ones. Then claim that Germans and the British are the same. LOL! They are not the same. One is Northern European, the other is Central European
"White American" you're just another boundless fool!
Jodanik

Berlin, Germany

#295 Oct 8, 2013
WTF WTF WTF WTF
First to greece, hmmm let me think , how again did you manage yourself to get into european union ??? aaaaahh right you faked your numbers !!!!
Be proud of your nation !!!
but fuck it i kind of wish they through you out of the EU , then look how you get your shit done by yourself. Good luck
Next point: it's actually proven that the most nazis today live in the US. oooh but germany is the country of nazis what a bullshit.
Anti-Kartoffel

Munich, Germany

#296 Oct 8, 2013
Joe wrote:
Actually, BRITISH is the most common ethnicity in America. If you combined all the people from the British Isles, it would be around 40% of America. Germans are 18%
No, german is the biggest ethnic group in America.
Proof here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24085...
Anti-Kartoffel

Munich, Germany

#297 Oct 8, 2013
Jodanik wrote:
Next point: it's actually proven that the most nazis today live in the US. oooh but germany is the country of nazis what a bullshit.
Yeah WTF to you too. The reason why there are so many nazis in the US, is because all of them are of german ancestry! They are germans who immigrated there and are causing nothing but trouble.
my ex is back

Spain

#300 Oct 8, 2013
Just a quick update. I had a couple of spells cast on an ex of mine, he was my ex-

boyfriend and an ex-business partner so I was doubly hurt. I never wanted to cause him

physical harm but wanted him to suffer for what he had done to me. I won’t list the revenge

spells that I requested but me and my friend had a good laugh at the final outcome. I did

eventually reverse all spells cast on him (yes I felt bad), but not before he had lost

pretty much everything and moved in with his mom. Even his dog rejected him. The guy just

couldn’t catch a break. thanks Dr. ikemba ikemspiritaultemple@gmail.com
Joe

Bellingham, WA

#301 Oct 8, 2013
Anti-Kartoffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Combine English, Scottish, Scots Irish and Irish, and it is 40% of the US pop
Rosa

Neuhofen, Germany

#303 Oct 20, 2013
hey stranger,
I moved over to Germany when I turned six. Originally I am from New Zealand. And I totally disagree with you. Germany is a great country. You might have made bad experience with German people, but I think its totally inappropriate of you to say that Germans are racists. You are being a racist by telling everyone that those prejudices are true. Germans are either cold or dry. I have never seen someone punching or yelling at their kids in public. You said that Germans aren't smart. They are just as smart as others. Germans invented cars, computers, telephones and heaps of other stuff. Its so childish of you making all those things up. I am very offended because even though Germany is not my native country its my home and I love living here. Germany has its faults just like every other country and I am not proud of its past. But its not my generations responsibility what happened ages ago.

Believe whatever you want but none of the stuff he said is true. Thanks for reading.
Joe

Bellingham, WA

#304 Oct 20, 2013
Anti-Kartoffel wrote:
<quoted text>
British is English, Scottish, Scots Irish and Irish. All three combine for almost 50% of America's population
Joe

Bellingham, WA

#305 Oct 20, 2013
Germans did not invent the phone and they did not invent computers.

Karl Benz managed to produce the first automobile out of the preexisting steam engine, but Henry Ford produced the first car that was actually purchasable.

Ford invented the assembly line.

Inspektor Manninger

Vienna, Austria

#306 Oct 25, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Combine English, Scottish, Scots Irish and Irish, and it is 40% of the US pop
Combine austrians, Germans, swiss, netherlands, Luxemburg, lichtenstein and ist the 60% top of the us Pop.

anglos and saxons are from origie north Germany you funny bunny.

without germanic /german-sachsen ancestors you would speak another language.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dresden's anti-Islam protests: Rooted in German... 22 min PeteWaldo 23
For sale' sign outside UMass Amherst Holocaust ... 16 hr Steve Ruell 1
Keep giving us Your Money, But Don’t Tell Us Wh... 17 hr Filip II Reincarn... 1
1 Picture = THOUSAND WORDS!!! 17 hr Filip II Reincarn... 28
Are Albanian people White? (Sep '12) 19 hr orgest 12
How to piss off douchebaag jew lawyers 20 hr CyraX33 1
Merkel condemns racism as Dresden anti-Islam ma... 22 hr Mujahid 49
More from around the web