never

always

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 08

Germany

#1 Jun 19, 2008
I am a German women, but I like mixed Japanese. Very attractive people:)
reality check mate

Bristol, PA

#2 Jun 19, 2008
In America it is hard to find someone who is not mixed. \*_*/.

“Topix Veteran”

Since: Dec 06

UK

#3 Jun 22, 2008
I am just attracted to German men :D
Venus is naked

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Oct 31, 2008
Yes German men are very hot and sexy and manly looking.At least most of them.SUch as check out TIll of Rammstein.OMG he is so sexy and manly looking.THan there is Dero of Oomph.Check him out also.

“Topix Veteran”

Since: Dec 06

UK

#5 Nov 4, 2008
Venus is naked wrote:
Yes German men are very hot and sexy and manly looking.At least most of them.SUch as check out TIll of Rammstein.OMG he is so sexy and manly looking.THan there is Dero of Oomph.Check him out also.
Good damn idea love! I love all the Rammstein boys.'Specially Richard and Schneider... ooooohhh..

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6 Dec 6, 2008
i guess they do ;o)
hmm

AOL

#7 Dec 6, 2008
most of german man like their own women.
UKinLOVE

Perth, UK

#8 Mar 1, 2009
I am totally in love with a German man and I am mixed race. He is so god damn strong in character and physical build, yet kind, handsome, intense and sexy and he has blue eyes that pierce right through to my soul. It was such fate we met. I could marry this man. Thank you, whoever made our paths cross !!! My skin on his skin looks so perfect ; )

Sexy men from all corners of the world, its down to individual preference obviously and nationality does not maketh the man. However, there is something about the way he speaks and is, that melts me.
musician

Arlington Heights, MA

#9 Mar 7, 2009
hmm wrote:
most of german man like their own women.
That's not just Germans that's everywhere. Chances are, if you're not motivated to think outside the box, then you go with some one from your own country, regardless whether you are from Germany, England or the United fags of America. Anyways, I'm Cuban-American and have a German boyfriend so... it just depends on your taste I guess.
to racist canadian

United States

#10 Apr 9, 2009
UKinLOVE wrote:
I am totally in love with a German man and I am mixed race. He is so god damn strong in character and physical build, yet kind, handsome, intense and sexy and he has blue eyes that pierce right through to my soul. It was such fate we met. I could marry this man. Thank you, whoever made our paths cross !!! My skin on his skin looks so perfect ; )
Sexy men from all corners of the world, its down to individual preference obviously and nationality does not maketh the man. However, there is something about the way he speaks and is, that melts me.
I hope you read these , where did you met him? I feel desame about my ex , he is soo good looking , blond hair , blue eyes , nice body and when he spoke to me with his german acent my heart beat so fast , very sexy men, mmmm. Lots of girls were jealouse they all said he looked like a model .I loved him , but things didn't worked out between us.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#11 Apr 9, 2009
Lakshmi72 wrote:
I am a German women, but I like mixed Japanese. Very attractive people:)
Japan was probaly the worst allie of Germany during WW2. Japan refused to attack the USSR. Only some pro-german people were in Japan like Yōsuke Matsuoka. I think that spaniard women are the best but german and japanese women are ok but very rude.:)

“Leier bi Meyer”

Since: Apr 08

Leer

#12 Apr 9, 2009
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Japan was probaly the worst allie of Germany during WW2. Japan refused to attack the USSR. Only some pro-german people were in Japan like Y&#333;suke Matsuoka. I think that spaniard women are the best but german and japanese women are ok but very rude.:)
No Italy has bin the worst ally of Germany
hmm

AOL

#13 Apr 9, 2009
musician wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not just Germans that's everywhere. Chances are, if you're not motivated to think outside the box, then you go with some one from your own country, regardless whether you are from Germany, England or the United fags of America. Anyways, I'm Cuban-American and have a German boyfriend so... it just depends on your taste I guess.
hy, i agree with you totally,but the more similar culture you have , it makes it more easier for both, but then again, dating is different than getting marrying, some people just date becuase they are attractive to some, you know, so called extoic and then when they are over with their fetish, oh well , they just move on marrying their own.
Musician

Worcester, MA

#14 Apr 13, 2009
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
hy, i agree with you totally,but the more similar culture you have , it makes it more easier for both, but then again, dating is different than getting marrying, some people just date becuase they are attractive to some, you know, so called extoic and then when they are over with their fetish, oh well , they just move on marrying their own.
I would say some of that is true, for example the 16 year old American girls who are in love with British accents, not British people, that is a feddish, but when one appreciates the culture, some people choose to expand upon their bounderies. I would say, I love Germany, and obviously Germans as well as appreciate everything about it, both good and bad. Somehow I got caught up with Germany when I was 13. It's been 9 years already, so if it hasn't died out yet, chances are that it won't anytime soon, but obviously everyone is different. As far as marrying, I know for a fact I will never marry an American. The problem with most of us Americans is the arrogance, ignorance, lack of compitence in anything and development of how mature they are. It is really frustrating how people here think they are number one in everything and everything we have was not an idea from a foreign country. America takes credit for so much that they do not deserve credit for. Plus, over all American mentality in anything else I missed, all of that agrivates me, some for personal reasons that obviously don't belong up here for which reason I will not post it.
Turk

Athens, Greece

#15 Apr 14, 2009
Germans men are gays, and German women want Turkish Men.
German Women

Bremen, Germany

#16 Apr 14, 2009
Turk wrote:
No German Women don't like Turks! Thay stink and don't treat Women good! Thay try to dominate Women.
German Women like German man! Greek mans are also good ..thay mack good food.
Kurt

Walldürn, Germany

#17 Apr 14, 2009
Turk wrote:
dumb turk
British girl

UAE

#19 May 18, 2009
i totally agree with you,(musician,Boston MA) American men are arrogant, ignorant, they lack class and manners well most of them to be more specific majority of american men. Im bitish and im more attracted to mixed race men i love american accent but im not fond of american men ,i have met american men online i must say they are the most narcissistic people on earth i dont think i will ever date or marry one even though i get lots of offers from american lads because they love my accent. lol
WandaPanda

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#20 May 19, 2009
Hitler would turn in his grave. Most germans still have that side to them that wants to pleace hitler. I head that hitler visits any german th
Dead Ruski

Long Beach, CA

#21 May 19, 2009
WandaPanda wrote:
Hitler would turn in his grave. Most germans still have that side to them that wants to pleace hitler. I head that hitler visits any german th
Blah blah blah, do you even know most Germans?? There are 80 million people in Germany, so do you know most of them? Hardly.. now shut up and be a good little slut for the muslims. LOL

I laugh each time when a sweden woman get gang raped by muslims.. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) Aug 26 armybrat09165 1,489
News Bold moves, tepid gains: Have central banks met... Aug 26 Stephany McDowell 1
eike Hamer go scratch yourself Aug 24 Rockstar 1
News Raped and tortured by IS, Yazidi women recover ... Aug 24 Stephany McDowell 1
News The Latest: Quake-hit Italian city famed for sp... Aug 24 at least 38 dead 1
News Religion must either modernise or face obsolesc... Aug 24 Anthony Abromavich 4
News Germany tightens Swiss border controls to stop ... Aug 23 tomin cali 5
More from around the web