need some loan, please cal now for help

need some loan, please cal now for help

Posted in the Germany Forum

mr john

Ashburn, VA

#1 May 15, 2013
hey need some loan for some financial assistance, please call now on our london office +447012910932
Rev Bernard Holmes

UK

#10 Jun 10, 2013
If you are still looking for a loan we can get it organized for you.
No upfront payment.
Bank loan
No Credit check
Loan up to 20,000,000k
Up to 10 years repayment
1.1 % PER ANNUM
Simple Documents
GUARANTEED APPROVAL!
*We charge a service fee of 5% of the approved amount only after you get the money in your account!
Needed Documents: 1) A colour scan copy of your National ID or Passport Copy
2) A scan copy of utility bills with your residence address
# NO OTHER DOCUMENTS ARE NEEDED!
Email back via [email protected].
Regards.
Bernard Holmes.
#Please pass this info to your friends . Introduction fees will be offered upon approval*M
julie

Sweden

#11 Jun 14, 2013
Just got my loan from [email protected]
Mr Maxwell Richard

Europe

#14 Jun 24, 2013
Hello Sir/madam
We wish to inform you that we offer all kinds of loan at low interest rate of 3%,if interested fill the below information so that we can proceed with the transfer.

First Name:
Last Name:
State:
Home Address:
Loan Amount:
Loan Duration:
Monthly Income:
Mobile Number:

Thank you

Best Regard
Mr Maxwell Richard
Mr Maxwell Richard

Europe

#15 Jun 24, 2013
Hello Sir/madam
We wish to inform you that we offer all kinds of loan at low interest rate of 3%,if interested fill the below information so that we can proceed with the transfer.

First Name:
Last Name:
State:
Home Address:
Loan Amount:
Loan Duration:
Monthly Income:
Mobile Number:

Thank you

Best Regard
Mr Maxwell Richard
[email protected]
Howard Normson

Silchar, India

#17 Jun 27, 2013
Hello i am Howard Normson, a legitimate, reputable Government registered money lender. We are a company with financial assistance. We loan funds out to individuals in need of financial assistance, that havea bad credit record or in need of money to pay bills, to invest on business. I want to use this medium to inform you that we render reliable beneficiary assistance as I will be glad to offer you a loan at 2% so don’t hesitate to apply for a loan because we shall provide you with the best of our service. For more information please contact via email Howardloanfirm322@ gmail.com
rev alex

Europe

#23 Aug 7, 2013
Do you need a legit loan?email us now: [email protected]

Name:
Duration:
Amount:
Phone number:
Barbara Arnold

Richmond, VA

#24 Aug 21, 2013
Hello Every One,
My Name is Mrs Barbara Arnold, i live in USA and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and i really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as i am a struggling mum with three kids and i have been going through a serious problem as my husband encountered a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and i could not afford the bill for his surgery then i went to the bank for a loan and they turn me down stating that i have no credit card, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when i was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a loan lender Mr.David M. Shelton who provides loans at an affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the Internet but at this my desperate situation, i had no choice than to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, i received a loan of $35,000 USD and i payed for my husband surgery and thank GOD today he is okay and can walk and is working and the burden is longer so much on me any more and we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to my self that i will shout aloud to the world of the wonders of GOD to me through this GOD fearing lender Mr.David M. Shelton and i will advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this GOD fearing man via [email protected] and i want you all to pray for this man for me

THANKS
Mr Newton

Europe

#25 Aug 22, 2013
Hello Sir / Madam:
I am Mr Newton the Ceo of newtondesmondloanfirm, kindly be notified we
offer loans with an interest rate of 3% and in a minimum amount of
3,000 to 4,000,000. In dollars, pounds,euro, etc

Our services include the following:
Debt Consolidation
second mortgage
Business Loans
personal loans
international loans

RECEIVABLE INFORMATION:

Name:....
Surname:.....
City:.........
Postal Code:......
Genre:.........
Born:...
Phone:........
Name:..
Loan Amount:......
Purpose of loan:..
Loan:.........
Loan Duration:........
Income:.....
Have you applied for loan before (yes or no)..

Email us: [email protected] m

Best wishes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nigel Farage==>>NEXT PRIME MINISTER OF ENGLAND! 7 hr TRUMP ISRIGHT 1
News Britain pressured for quick EU split as Brexit ... 11 hr Le Jimbo 45
News Hungary hits out at France and Germany as EU pr... (Jan '11) Sun RC CHRIS 34
News Reactions to Britain's vote to leave the Europe... Jun 25 uther pendragon 1
germany is the healed head of the beast Jun 24 RC Chris 1
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) Jun 24 B Miller 1,484
DlSMANTLE THE EU BORDELLO NOW! Jun 24 TRUMP ISRIGHT 1
More from around the web