Britain operating 'electronic spy posts' in Germany: Independent

Nov 4, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Baltimore Sun

Documents leaked by former U.S. National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden show that Britain's surveillance agency is operating a network of "electronic spy posts" from within a stone's throw of the Bundestag and German chancellor's office, the Independent reported.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Nov 7, 2013

Since: Aug 13

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 5, 2013
 
Well that makes a welcome change from the United States.
poison

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Last time we didn't keep an eye on Germany they killed millions of people.
Tuppa

Wörth An Der Donau, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

poison wrote:
Last time we didn't keep an eye on Germany they killed millions of people.
What a stupid post. Idiots like you who think we are still living in the war times will probably never die!
Winston Churchill

Mainz, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

poison wrote:
Last time we didn't keep an eye on Germany they killed millions of people.
You are absolutely correct. That is why Germany needs to be stopped asap, I am glad Britain does not still trust the krauts. Krauts should never be trusted, you can see, that already they are showing signs that they would like to reconquer europe economically and dominate weaker countries. Thank God for the UK.
poison

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Winston Churchill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct. That is why Germany needs to be stopped asap, I am glad Britain does not still trust the krauts. Krauts should never be trusted, you can see, that already they are showing signs that they would like to reconquer europe economically and dominate weaker countries. Thank God for the UK.
Completely true. They already have Greece by the balls without having fired a shot. Third times a charm, eh?
straa

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

We spy on Germany because we can, because its easy and because they can't stop us
David Cameron

Mainz, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

straa wrote:
We spy on Germany because we can, because its easy and because they can't stop us
Exactly... and it is really hilarious to watch germans "summon" the UK and US ambassadors and start crying to them... LOL
Achtung

Mainz-kastel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Germans are worse than Nazis! I hate them! They can go to hell for I care, even a "good" german should be thrown into a concentration camp and re-examined for all possible nationalistic tendicies! God Damn Germania to Hell!!
Waliser

Atting, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 7, 2013
 
Achtung wrote:
Germans are worse than Nazis! I hate them! They can go to hell for I care, even a "good" german should be thrown into a concentration camp and re-examined for all possible nationalistic tendicies! God Damn Germania to Hell!!
You weakhead need help - urgently! What went wrong in your disturbed live?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Germany Forum right now

Search the Germany Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
www.diybrands.co gute Qualität Handtaschen, Sch... 4 hr HaraldLora168 9
Dumb Krauts 21 hr Cloaker 30
Canada and EU may have to return to bargaining ... 21 hr common law a target 1
Dutch people are beautiful, Germans are ugly. W... (May '13) 23 hr mee 81
Merkel: FYRoM Must Compromise To End Name Dispute Sat Nick the Greek 7
Who have better bodies? German Women or French ... (Dec '07) Sat Johnn 241
Merkel urges Greece and FYROM to settle dispute Fri Mr Kavokian 104
•••
•••