How African Hoodoo Magic Helped Me!!!!

Posted in the Germany Forum

George Merrick

Madrid, Spain

#1 Jul 24, 2013
I never again believe if there was a spell-caster that is real and genuine in Africa but i got it wrong when Dr. Esiendo of hoodoospellcasts@outlook.com helped me.
I am George Merrick by name and i'm Canadian. My burden which caused me problems and loss was that i used to have weak erection in bed. As a young handsome man, girls feel in love with me when i approach them but during sex, my weak erection yields displeasure and reason for them to desert me.
The girl i wanted to marry left me after i spent my money and time with her. This girl was my life and still i loved her but because of the fact that i couldn't satisfy her on bed gave her reason to leave me and i didn't blame her. To find solutions to my problem, i went to different hospitals for cure to my weak erection but they couldn't help. The only help i got was from a doctor who referred me to contact the great magic lord DR. ESIENDO at hoodoospellcasts@outlook.com
At first, i ignore the idea but the doctor convinced me to contact Dr. Esiendo that he was a problem solver especially when it comes to health and marital issues. The doctor also told me how he persuaded a HIV/AIDS victim who attempted murder to contact the same great spell and magic lord and that today the 33 year old man is HIV/AIDS free. When i heard this, i was convinced and i email the great DR. ESIENDO for help.
To my amazement my problem of weak erection was cured via DR. ESIENDO SPELL CAST seven days he casted the spell and as though he knew me before, he told me the girl i wish to spend my life with is going to know no peace until she is bind in love to me and truly today i am married to the same girl who once deserted me because of my incompetency in bed.
I am just happy that words can't express my state of joy cos today, not only do i satisfy her in bed but we both are in love unstoppable!!!
TO EVERYONE IN NEED OF URGENT HELP, DON'T FAIL TO CONTACT DR. ESIENDO AT hoodoospellcasts@outlook.com FOR YOUR PROBLEMS WILL FIND CURE IN HOODOO SPELL CASTS.
DR ESIENDO

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#2 Jul 27, 2013
George, send me another Euro1000 or the spell will fade and bad things will happen to you.
I will need a repeat payment every 6 months.
George Merrick

Sweden

#3 Aug 26, 2013
You aren,t the Dr. Esiendo i know because he didn't charge me. Whoever you are, i pity you for using his name in telling me to send money. As a matter of fact, i'm not European, i,m Canadian. I only sends Canadian Dollar (CAD)....
George Merrick

Europe

#4 Aug 29, 2013
DR ESIENDO wrote:
George, send me another Euro1000 or the spell will fade and bad things will happen to you.
I will need a repeat payment every 6 months.
You aren,t the Dr. Esiendo i know because
he didn't charge me. Whoever you are, i pity
you for using his name in telling me to send
money. As a matter of fact, i'm not European,
i,m Canadian. I only sends Canadian Dollar
(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
European leaders warn against too much economic... 3 hr Zeppelin 2
This Is The 2015's No 1 Pure Green 5 hr Pecheschz 1
Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) 7 hr Glenn Shepard 1,410
Merkel condemns racism as Dresden anti-Islam ma... 12 hr Goddess Gaia 29
Why Germany is a terrible country to live in (Aug '12) 12 hr Joe 976
Unified Germany is no paradise. 15 hr deutscher Nationa... 2
The Worlds No1 Dr's Choice For Thu PecheschX 1
More from around the web