Park protestors will - pay price': Saenuri lawmaker

Nov 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Korea Herald

Rep. Kim Jin-tae of the ruling Saenuri Party on Friday berated the South Korean protestors who recently held a demonstration in Paris, France, to condemn the alleged wrongdoing by the authorities during 2012 presidential election.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
blade runner

Seoul, Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

kim jin tae/ nothing lasts forever. you and your miserable unlawful group will pay for what you have done to korean people and democracy. keep that in mind. you will surely pay for it.
slowersloth

Lao People's Democratic Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Kim Jin-tae, you ought to know yourself is the shame of Korea succeeding Yoon Grab Chang-jung.
hong eo punishment board

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

i am afraid that you might think that kim jin-tae of the ruling party is suppressing the freedom of expression relating to the protest in paris.
if so, there would some misunderstanding about the protestors.
i think, they are korean legally but not korean politically.
there are so many korean,even abroad,who support the north korea and admire the kim jung eun. and they are always trying to aggress the korea.
don't forget ! president park was elected to the president by a referendum absoultely constitutionally
Michael Archuangel

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

president park was elected to the president by a referendum absoultely constitutionally .
support jin-tae

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

I AGREE JIN-TAE'S COMMENTS.
Kim is right

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Democracy? That protestors ARE the enemies of Korean democracy. They represent political stance of North korea. Do I need further explaination?
Qook

Seoul, Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

i am afraid that you might think that kim jin-tae of the ruling party is suppressing the freedom of expression relating to the protest in paris.
there are so many korean,even abroad,who support the north korea and admire the kim jung eun. and they are always trying to aggress the korea.
don't forget ! president park was elected to the president by a referendum absoultely constitutionally
Saeyahn

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

More than 60% of South Korean are supporting the current president. We need to recognise that fact. Moreover, it is really difficult to declare that there is political repression on the freedom of expression.
anti-reds

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

blade runner wrote:
kim jin tae/ nothing lasts forever. you and your miserable unlawful group will pay for what you have done to korean people and democracy. keep that in mind. you will surely pay for it.
Who s gonna pay for is stupid bloody reds like you !!
light7

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Park Geun-hye is not the legitimate president of South Korea because the presidential election was intervened by the NIS, police, and the military.

Park should step down...
anti-reds

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Mr Kim Jin tae is true patriot !! we hope that the members of official party do at least half of what Kim does.
Kim Jin Tae should be the next President !
Patriot

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

the communism reds must be destroyed in Korea.
I believe President Park will do.
French citizens

Seoul, Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

The lawmaker jin-tae is stupid man. Those who deny the freedom of assembly. Election fraud was perpetrated by Saenuri party and Korea Intelligence Agency.
Thomas Kim

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Korean Democracy is in danger, threatened by Park's autocracy. she and her people are trying to cover many evidences of rigged election .
I hate commie

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

were you mistaken "kim jin tae" as the youngster "dear leader?"
blade runner wrote:
Interneter

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

It is an ongoing controversy that the ruling power has manipulated the Internet environment for political benefits, employing a mass of government employees or individually hired part-time workers. Evidence? See below whose who support the disappearance of democracy or have no idea of its rudimentary meaning... Spiritless.

Since: Nov 13

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

hong eo punishment board wrote:
Your nick name only is enough to suggest everything about your identity; shame on you.
recalcitrant

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

art thou not ashamed. your anachronistic, anti-democratic remark should not go unseen.
peter

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

This is not the action of a democratic statement or defender of democracy. It worries and makes me sad.
mina

Skärholmen, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Judged:

Park Geun-hye is the not legitimate president.. She Commit election fraud and She dominates Control the media Judiciary, prosecutors and police dictatorship
South Korea government Congress are The worlds most corrupt country and Kim Jin-tae,is Minions corrupt accomplices of the dictatorship

Korea have not Freedom of speech
Meney journalists and conscience of People Go to jail
South Korea Government is like the Nazis

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the France Forum right now

Search the France Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Louis XVI post-beheading 'bloodstain' on auctio... (Mar '13) 1 hr alexandree 3
art womans . . no pope . . no popeye. . . . no ... 20 hr ANONYMOUS 1
More Than One Million Alcohol Lovers Choose to ... Wed John coe 1
Blair Called a Liar in British Iraq Inquiry (Feb '10) Tue post 49
why are you french so racist? (May '10) Tue post 178
why are the french known as wimps, sissies, and... (Sep '12) Tue post 41
How the Ukraine crisis may change Europe Apr 14 The examiner 5
•••
•••