Pro-gay marriage protesters hit Paris streets

Jan 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WALB-TV Albany

27, 2013. . People demonstrate for a government project to legalize same-sex marriage and adoption for same-sex couples in Paris, France, Sunday, Jan.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Liberty

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Homosexual 'marriage' is a complete fraud.

It has been overwhelmingly rejected by homosexuals as an actual practice in every country that allows it, and studies have shown that most such 'marriages' aren't even exclusive arrangements.

No homosexual relationship shares the reasons for government involvement in real marriage. No child is ever born as a direct result and no such relationship can provide a child with a father and mother. Homosexual 'marriage,' where legal, isn't even a basic building block of homosexual society, much less of society as a whole. There is no standardized format for homosexual 'marriages,' and no economically unequal genders are involved.

Why not forget about disenfranchising others in order for force your concocted, failed philosophy into law? Why not try a little live and let live?
Green Lipstick

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

A fraud just like the zionist run central bank.

Since: Mar 12

Vauréal, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Liberty wrote:
Homosexual 'marriage' is a complete fraud.
It has been overwhelmingly rejected by homosexuals as an actual practice in every country that allows it, and studies have shown that most such 'marriages' aren't even exclusive arrangements.
No homosexual relationship shares the reasons for government involvement in real marriage. No child is ever born as a direct result and no such relationship can provide a child with a father and mother. Homosexual 'marriage,' where legal, isn't even a basic building block of homosexual society, much less of society as a whole. There is no standardized format for homosexual 'marriages,' and no economically unequal genders are involved.
Why not forget about disenfranchising others in order for force your concocted, failed philosophy into law? Why not try a little live and let live?
Are you concerned ? Marriage and children have long been disconnected. If you see marriage as a long term pact between two people who share a relationship and assets, homosexuals have as luch a right to it gas anybody else. It is also time to redefine thevreifhts of children and those who actually live with them vs biological parents irrespective of gender. I am thinking here of step parents whose role is not recognized under the present legislation.
rio

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Tigerrlily wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you concerned ? Marriage and children have long been disconnected. If you see marriage as a long term pact between two people who share a relationship and assets, homosexuals have as luch a right to it gas anybody else. It is also time to redefine thevreifhts of children and those who actually live with them vs biological parents irrespective of gender. I am thinking here of step parents whose role is not recognized under the present legislation.
We have the same debate going on in UK at the moment, with similar law proposed.

My own selfish point of view is:

- Will it cost me? No
- Will it affect me? No
- Will it affect my society, environment? No
- Will it affect my children? Apparently no
- Will it affect my grand-children? It may
- Would I attend a gay marriage? Yes if invited.
- Do I have the right to limit the freedom of gays? I don't feel I have.
- Am I uncomfortable with gay marriage? Not a bit
- Do I have problems with gays? Not at all

To be honest, although it seems to polarise enormous attention and unleash passions, gay marriage isn't an important issue to me. It's just a change in the law that makes us more in tune with reality.
In fact, we have in the past passed laws more controversial than that!
David Traversa

Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

rio wrote:
<quoted text>
We have the same debate going on in UK at the moment, with similar law proposed.
- Will it cost me? No
- Will it affect me? No
To be honest, although it seems to polarise enormous attention and unleash passions, gay marriage isn't an important issue to me. It's just a change in the law that makes us more in tune with reality.
Sir, you deserve the greatest possible respect from every thinking man and woman in the planet.. Best Wishes
David Traversa

Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

ON the planet, excuse me.. I typed it in the underground and was momentarily thrown off..
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Tigerrlily wrote:
<quoted text>
No they do not. Their own relationship says so and is exactly why this is a dangerous social disease.
David Traversa

Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

No proof that homosexual parents are a bad influence on children.. but plenty of proof that inadequate parents are lethal.. all a matter of quality.. and regardless of sexual orientation..

Since: Jun 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Dr. King said: "Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed." He also acknowledged that real change takes time; yet he also warned against the "tranquilizing drug of gradualism" and instructed the oppressed to demand equality now - not on the convenient time schedule of those doing the oppressing. So we must speak out and work for equal rights, not sit quietly and hope straight people eventually will decide to give them to us as some sort of reward for waiting patiently.

Now is always a good time to treat others as you would yourself under the law.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

rio wrote:
<quoted text>
- Will it cost me? No
- Will it affect me? No
Your support is appreciated, whatever the motivation.

Those opposed to equal treatment don't share your beliefs. They cling to the anti-gay prejudice we all were taught as children, and refuse to follow the Golden Rule, inventing excuses to justify the harm they cause. They believe it is their duty to punish gay people, using the force of law.

One of the reasons marriage equality is not radical is that it does not change the marriages of straight people at all. It only allows more people to participate under the laws already in effect.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

David Traversa wrote:
No proof that homosexual parents are a bad influence on children.. but plenty of proof that inadequate parents are lethal.. all a matter of quality.. and regardless of sexual orientation..
there is no proof for obvious reasons. America was born then subverted and led down the path to physical, moral, spiritual, and economic ruin.
Now gays are gonna further subvert society into the social nightmare we have become.
David Traversa

Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no proof for obvious reasons. America was born then subverted and led down the path to physical, moral, spiritual, and economic ruin.
Now gays are gonna further subvert society into the social nightmare we have become.
Bosh,, nonsense and the product of a neurotic, defeatist and defeated mind.. If you're so concerned for the future of America why don't you light a candle instead of forever cursing the dark? Your country doesn't need the gays to run it down.. People like you have done it quite well for at least two centuries now..

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No they do not. Their own relationship says so and is exactly why this is a dangerous social disease.
You have never been able to show that marriage is a terrible social disease. Why bother trying?

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And straight folks lead the parade, Dear. There are a lot more of you, after all. Now, all you have to do is prove that love, commitment, monogamy, and MARRIAGE will increase the decline.

Good luck with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the France Forum right now

Search the France Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
europeans 'appauld at richard bascobert hit lad... 7 hr ccoop 1
Louis XVI post-beheading 'bloodstain' on auctio... (Mar '13) 14 hr alexandree 3
art womans . . no pope . . no popeye. . . . no ... Wed ANONYMOUS 1
More Than One Million Alcohol Lovers Choose to ... Wed John coe 1
Blair Called a Liar in British Iraq Inquiry (Feb '10) Tue post 49
why are you french so racist? (May '10) Tue post 178
why are the french known as wimps, sissies, and... (Sep '12) Apr 15 post 41
•••
•••