Car Burning In France

Posted in the France Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 1, 2013
When the French news says "youths" is that synonymous with immigrant?

http://conservativepapers.com/news/2013/01/01...
rio

Beckenham, UK

#2 Jan 2, 2013
Strange that they cannot do anything about that though... since it's re-occuring at least twice a yaer. In many countries, that wouldn't happen. Does the French police needs more powers, more equipment, more intelligence gathering?
Alexandre

Markópoulo, Greece

#3 Jan 5, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
When the French news says "youths" is that synonymous with immigrant?
http://conservativepapers.com/news/2013/01/01...
Jan,
FYI
French youth = arabs (non french)
Boost

Santa Ana, CA

#4 Jan 6, 2013
The are weakening france from within. They are waging war through riots and destruction. Just think how much these mass destructions would weaken the country's economy little by little.

People have not fully recovered from the destruction of a city a few years ago.

Can't France deport these Muslims? Or do they have to allow their people and country being sabotage and weaken little by little .

How can people allow them to get away with this over and over again every few months?
rio

UK

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Boost wrote:
The are weakening france from within. They are waging war through riots and destruction. Just think how much these mass destructions would weaken the country's economy little by little.
People have not fully recovered from the destruction of a city a few years ago.
Can't France deport these Muslims? Or do they have to allow their people and country being sabotage and weaken little by little .
How can people allow them to get away with this over and over again every few months?
Same as the hispanics in the USA. Why can't you do anything about them before lecturing other countries?
Boost

Oceanside, CA

#6 Jan 7, 2013
When did the Hispanics burn thousands of cars every year , demand to rule themselves in the country , or destroy cities through repeated riots like Muslims in France? Trust me if that happen the country would have done something.
rio

UK

#7 Jan 7, 2013
Boost wrote:
When did the Hispanics burn thousands of cars every year , demand to rule themselves in the country , or destroy cities through repeated riots like Muslims in France? Trust me if that happen the country would have done something.
So, you don't have an hispanic problem in your country?
Strange, but I have heard other opinions ...
Boost

Downey, CA

#8 Jan 7, 2013
Nothing like what Muslims are doing to France. Hispanics are regular immigrants , not jihadists. They are ordinary people getting on with their lives and supporting families.

A while back there are some concerns about Mexico allowing people to cross over the US border freely , taking up jobs when there are few jobs available in the country. Already the US wanted to deport them back to Mexico.
rio

UK

#9 Jan 7, 2013
Boost wrote:
Nothing like what Muslims are doing to France. Hispanics are regular immigrants , not jihadists. They are ordinary people getting on with their lives and supporting families.
So, you don't think there are millions of illegal hispanic immigrants in the States, as claimed some of your politicians during the last presidential campaign? I heard up to 30 millions. So, who's telling the truth?

Hardly all Muslims are jihadists; in fact, very few are. Most of the riots in France are because of the high level of unemployment among young Arabs. It's more of a rebellion caused by frustration than a political gesture. It's still nasty, I agree, but it's not coordinated nor claimed by any political group. It's just anarchy, and the French themselves are no alien to that: they are just very militant.
Alexandre

Athens, Greece

#10 Jan 7, 2013
Boost wrote:
A while back there are some concerns about Mexico allowing people to cross over the US border freely , taking up jobs when there are few jobs available in the country. Already the US wanted to deport them back to Mexico.
Its funny a guy made the same argument to me. I told him that I have been to the US, I have seen hispanic people, and there is no comparison. Hispanic people are decent people and I consider them as European.

Arabs are muslims with all the bad that goes with it, they are extremely aggressive. Go to France , go to Paris, see what I am talking about. They are barbarians!!! The ancient Greeks used to call them that way for a reason.

~A~
rio

UK

#11 Jan 7, 2013
Alexandre wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny a guy made the same argument to me. I told him that I have been to the US, I have seen hispanic people, and there is no comparison. Hispanic people are decent people and I consider them as European.
Arabs are muslims with all the bad that goes with it, they are extremely aggressive. Go to France , go to Paris, see what I am talking about. They are barbarians!!! The ancient Greeks used to call them that way for a reason.
~A~
I am not talking about the legal Hispanics or the Hispanics naturalised Americans, but the 30 (?) millions of illegal hispanics who have entered the States over the years and against whom the authorities seem powerless. They don't even call them illegals (some have lived 10 or 20 years undetected)anymore, but "undocumented".

The governor of Arizona tried to make carrying identity papers compulsory in his state to track down illegals, but Washington overturned him. Illegal Hispanics operate a clandestine economy, work undeclared, evade taxes, fall outside welfare programme, don't have medical protection, etc... Officially, they don't exist.

Many clandestine hispanics work as servants, farm workers, car park attendants, car wash operators, but even in small factories, etc... They are exploited, but also undermine the US workers.

GW Bush wanted to amnesty some, but he was turned down. I don't know what Obama wanted to do with them.

You can say what you want, but most migrants in France are known from the autorities.
Seni

Santa Ana, CA

#12 Jan 7, 2013
Why don't the Arabs go back to where they came from if they are so frustrated. Do they destroy cities and burn thousands of car on a regular interval in their countries ? How is all the business burnings and car burnings going to help uplift the economy or create jobs ? Or doe it worsen the situation and bringing everybody down .
Seni

Santa Ana, CA

#13 Jan 7, 2013
As long as people don't do anything crazy like demand self rule , destroy cities, burn down other people's properties, etc... Then it is not that serious.

Since: Mar 12

Vauréal, France

#14 Jan 7, 2013
Seni wrote:
Why don't the Arabs go back to where they came from if they are so frustrated. Do they destroy cities and burn thousands of car on a regular interval in their countries ? How is all the business burnings and car burnings going to help uplift the economy or create jobs ? Or doe it worsen the situation and bringing everybody down .
Hold on... There is some kind of gap between Alexandrevindulging in his fantasies and reality.... Which is some ritualised riots on New year's eve limited to some really bad areas, whatever the shade an hues of the residents. Common denominator is not ethnicity or religion but poverty and widespead criminality in some large public housing projects. These places are more or less always ready to erupt at the first incident, they also tend to look the same under every climate... Sure you can name a couple of places like this - or worse - in your own country
rio

Beckenham, UK

#15 Jan 7, 2013
Seni wrote:
Most of the Arabs who live in France have French nationality; France is their country; they have nowhere else to go.
Many are third generation migrants, and talking about "going back where they came from" is just unrealistic. They are not like tourists, if they were born in France, of parents themselves born in France.

The problems are non-assimilation, powerty and discrimination. The Arabs were the first victims of France's economic woes.
rio

Beckenham, UK

#16 Jan 7, 2013
Seni wrote:
As long as people don't do anything crazy like demand self rule , destroy cities, burn down other people's properties, etc... Then it is not that serious.
If you are talking about the illegal hispanics in the US, it is very serious.

Their presence undermines society, by allowing a parallel job market where illegals can undercut US citizen, their gains don't get taxed. You end up having illegal sweat shops working outside regulations and undercutting the legal businesses.

Illegals also have to turn to gang for protection, which in turn exploit them. So, it's not conclusive for human rights, it's no good for US workers and detrimental to the US economy.

It's very serious. You cannot close your eyes on that.
Seni

Santa Ana, CA

#17 Jan 7, 2013
They have been instructed not to learn things from other culture but other culture should become like them. For example, a middle eastern man in Canada would kill his wife for being too Westernized (Honor killing). Good luck trying to assimilate them. It is more likely they will assimilate the French people into their way of life and sharia law.
Seni

Santa Ana, CA

#18 Jan 7, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are talking about the illegal hispanics in the US, it is very serious.
Their presence undermines society, by allowing a parallel job market where illegals can undercut US citizen, their gains don't get taxed. You end up having illegal sweat shops working outside regulations and undercutting the legal businesses.
Illegals also have to turn to gang for protection, which in turn exploit them. So, it's not conclusive for human rights, it's no good for US workers and detrimental to the US economy.
It's very serious. You cannot close your eyes on that.
The borders are carefully guarded now. They are no where as vicious.
rio

Beckenham, UK

#19 Jan 7, 2013
Seni wrote:
They have been instructed not to learn things from other culture but other culture should become like them.
Where did you hear that?

Muslims are taught to abide by the law of the country they live, and only keep the Five Pillars of Islam.
rio

Beckenham, UK

#20 Jan 7, 2013
Seni wrote:
<quoted text>
The borders are carefully guarded now. They are no where as vicious.
But, according to your politicians, there are still 30 millions of illegals in the States!! That 10% of the population !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

France Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marco Rubio - President of the USA - 2016 5 hr Tony 8
FRANCE==>MUST EXTRADlTE ALL MUSLIMS! 6 hr Engelberg 48
French left picks presidential runner, Hollande... (Oct '11) 7 hr Swedenforever 8
Former Miss Turkey Arrested for Insulting Presi... 8 hr Dander 62
Ten barn-find cars to watch from the Baillon Co... 11 hr Amazing 1
On This Day: France Surrenders to Nazi Germany (Feb '13) 12 hr DonPanic 11
The Second Chorus From Anouilh's Antigone (Apr '14) Jan 22 Tony 21
More from around the web