Bursa, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

Judged:

Look maybe it looks stupid but im serious do you hate us?? do you really think that we are middle eastern muslim terrorists?? do you know us?? do you know anything about our culture and language history???? i want to know everything that you think about us. BUT PLEASE ONLY FİNNS!!!!!
niesyrkela

Nokia, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

Judged:

No,we do not hate Turks.
sinan

Bursa, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

Judged:

what about other questions??? by the way its good to know that you dont hate us=)
matti finland

Vanda, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

Judged:

ever since one black peole from etiopia kick me in my back in Helsinki metro, i have hate all black people, why you muslim have to come our country, go home. We dont want 9/11 in Finland.
matti finland

Vanda, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

Judged:

we dont hate you, we just dont want you to come our country !!!
sinan

Izmir, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

Judged:

well i dont want to come your country and i ask questions about turks not muslims??? ım not a muslim im an atheist and all muslims arent like arabic terrorists im sorry but we havent got any common with arabs muslim doesnt mean turkish!!!!firt learn this . do you like if we talk about you psycho christians!!! i hate all religions in the world please talk about my questions by the way finland is so small for 9/11
matti finland

Vanda, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2008

Judged:

sinan wrote:
well i dont want to come your country and i ask questions about turks not muslims??? ım not a muslim im an atheist and all muslims arent like arabic terrorists im sorry but we havent got any common with arabs muslim doesnt mean turkish!!!!firt learn this . do you like if we talk about you psycho christians!!! i hate all religions in the world please talk about my questions by the way finland is so small for 9/11
i have met one nice muslim in tampere , he was from sri lanka and tamili. im not in christian, i belive in god, i dont belive church. foreners make most rapes and crimes in finland, that why finnish dont want foreners to come to finland. there is many pizza and kebab restaurant finland owned by turkish.
sinan

Bursa, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

Judged:

actually i dont want foreigners in my country too i agree with you but im telling you please dont think us like arabic muslims most of people here just culturally muslim ı just wonder what do you think about turkish people not turkey or turkish stupid workers in europe do you think ı love them ı hate them and ı dont want this stupid unemploned people in my country again do you know anything about us ??*?*
Human

Helsinki, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2008

Judged:

How xenophobes you guys.
You are a modern atheist.. and anti foreigners?!
They hate foreigners with "reasons" not different from yours then.
turk

Bursa, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

Judged:

ok i havent got a problem with this i dont care about workers in your country but i guess you guys just dont know anything about other countries
Finn

Oulu, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2008

Judged:

I'd say many Finns generally view anyone darker than them negatively. Considering how Turks, Somalis and such are small minorities and still commit a disproportionate amount of crime, you can't really blame us. In Oulu some 2% are foreigners and they are responsible for half of all reported rapes.

Also, you shouldn't believe what leftist propaganda might say about "internationalizing" Finland. In the end, nobody asked Finns themselves if they wanted multiculturalism and quite a few are bitter when it's forced down their throats.

Furthermore, and a more positive note, I think Finns don't mind Turks who actually live in Turkey. They might visit that country as tourists and have a great time, but when they return home, they expect a Finnish Finland.
turk

Bursa, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

Judged:

:S:S we arent darker:s and i ask this questions cuz i want to visit your country as a tourist but after all of this i cant come your country
Question

Helsinki, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2008

Judged:

Hey, turk, maybe overthere you can start treating the curds a bit better and the blond tourists or unhabitants a bit worse.

Since: Oct 08

Lorado, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2008

Judged:

I think Finns are extremely nice. I recently served as an exchange student in Finland and they couldn't have been nicer. Generally the only people I think Finns may have a problem with are the Russians..and that a little understandable.
turk

Izmir, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2008

Judged:

Question wrote:
Hey, turk, maybe overthere you can start treating the curds a bit better and the blond tourists or unhabitants a bit worse.
i didnt understand what is curd???????
isnt that a kind of cheese?*??
Question

Helsinki, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2008

Judged:

True. Let's say Kurdish people. I meant you can be more kind with the neighbours and a bit less with those Germans tourists or nordics looking half nazi white trash.
turk

Izmir, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2008

Judged:

we love our neighbours . but most of us dont like kurds because they are killing our soldiers they want our country's east they are killing civilians .most of crimes have done by kurds most of sexual criminals and religious fanatics are kurds do you want more ??? by the way we act good tourists because tourism is very important for our country's economy noone act good because of their hair coluors . i suggest you come to our country and see whats going on
Savo

Helsinki, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Judged:

I accidentally came accross with this conversation happening over here.. To be honest, i m sad to hear how unaware Finns are about Turks..
I am a Turk (aito Turkilainen!) livin in Kuopio temporarily.. And i know enough to tell about.. I have to confess that i do hate foreigners/immigrant in Finland.. Lazy, jobless, over-horny, potential criminal, bla bla... I met enough of them. What i dont understand is why Finnish goverment takes immigrants (expecially sudanians, somalians, irakians who are really potential islamic terrorists)? Cant u help them in their own country instead of bringin them here??! Whats the point..? To have a colorful nation?
And dont forget that, i never met anycouldn meet any Turkish in Finland by now, all from Turkey are kurds..
Those who come to Turkey for their holidays are the ppl who dont really know about Turkish culture and Turkish world.. All they care about is havin good time which i understand.. But Finns have no right to hate Turks since You dont really know us.. Go to touristical Analya to have fun, such places are all under fuckin kurdish invasion, u might not meet a real Turk there.. Dont tell me lies guys, since you dont really know what is goin on there, in Turkey, you again have no right to talk about how Turks behave those so-called human beings (kurds). Few advises, when u meet some1 from Turkey in Finland, ask his/her origin. Dont blame Turks for anything.. We are as pale as we can under our hot summers..We are pale guys! Come and live in Turkey few summers and u might not be more 'pale' than any Turk. Our language, culture and all are totally different than 'islam' culture.. My language is closer to urs more than any other language in Europe (except of Hungarian which is closer to Turkish than it is to Finnish). We do have real winters and much of snow durin winters in Turkey, except of 2 reagon (plus, few places are even colder than Lapland durin winter!).
To sum up, i hate unuseless immigrants in Finland maybe more than u Finns.. Finland is better without imigrants, at least without more imigrant from now on.. I like Finns much, i know Finns.. But i hate ppl who dislike Turks without any real reason, Finn or Swe or Brit..If u want to meet real Turks, come to visit my North-Turkey for example.. If u go to the places under kurdi invasion, when u hate them, u hate them, they r not Turks.. No nii, Hyvä Suomi!
Unknown

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Judged:

So you are saying you hate every foreigner? let me guess you hate russians too i guess? and i dont really care, since alot of young finns ive meet besides a few hate our country, i am proud to be a russian..but i hate turks because they deny the genocide of armenians, to you turks..does your stupid country deny that the genocide ever happened? your country butchered 1 million armenians and your govt denys it to this day, i hate chechens and i hate majority of germans and finns because they are all rot hating russian haters.But i have finnish friends and some german friends so i am cool usually cool about it...
Johan

Bridgend, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2008

Judged:

I don't know any of you, therefore I don't hate any of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Finland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do finns hate swedes? (May '13) Aug 19 swedenforever 36
Diversity is a codeword for White Genocide Aug 19 swedenforever 3
Find all students who are in Finland Aug 19 Mr Black 1
Finnish president upholds "opened channels" bet... Aug 17 Spasoje Djukoanvic 1
Finns the mongoloid nation (Jul '09) Aug 10 DEAL WITH IT 74
3126 Cat Engine Problems (Mar '09) Aug 9 Jagath 48
finland sucks (Nov '11) Aug 6 FalconloverxxXxXxx 13

Search the Finland Forum:
•••