Fiji army VS India army...

Posted in the Fiji Forum

First Prev
of 54
Next Last
IKITauk

London, UK

#1 Jun 25, 2012
Now if Fiji ever decided to go to war against India, who do you guys think would win?

I got my bets on Fiji. Their soldiers are universally appraised as being one of the best fighting military units ever, evidenced by their over-representation in special military outfits (like the SAS).

Whereas the Indian soldiers are generally regarded as, well... pussies. There was that siege where a couple of Islamic terrorists held up the whole of Mumbai and the Indian units couldn't do anything about it but sit back and get their asses kicked. The airforce is known to be a joke and is regularly made fun of by Americans.

I'm just wondering who you guys think would win in a military conflict if Fiji was supplied with weapons (but no extra soldiers or anything) from Western countries (so supply is not an issue).

I think it's obvious it would be a hands down win for the Fijian military.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Jun 25, 2012
IKITauk wrote:
Now if Fiji ever decided to go to war against India, who do you guys think would win?
I got my bets on Fiji. Their soldiers are universally appraised as being one of the best fighting military units ever, evidenced by their over-representation in special military outfits (like the SAS).
Whereas the Indian soldiers are generally regarded as, well... pussies. There was that siege where a couple of Islamic terrorists held up the whole of Mumbai and the Indian units couldn't do anything about it but sit back and get their asses kicked. The airforce is known to be a joke and is regularly made fun of by Americans.
I'm just wondering who you guys think would win in a military conflict if Fiji was supplied with weapons (but no extra soldiers or anything) from Western countries (so supply is not an issue).
I think it's obvious it would be a hands down win for the Fijian military.
Fiji will win by pure human superiority if India attacked, because Fiji can never be submitted by war! War is our occupation sealed in our DNA. Indian DNA is drinking cow piss, and daily submition to the elephant woman, who is also their God! Haha.

Great topic mate, lets see what Indians will bring to the table from dreamland!
Just One Big Pufta Fala

Suva, Fiji

#3 Jun 26, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Fiji will win by pure human superiority if India attacked, because Fiji can never be submitted by war! War is our occupation sealed in our DNA. Indian DNA is drinking cow piss, and daily submition to the elephant woman, who is also their God! Haha.
They are all hot. So I'm not so sure who will win. The link below makes everything clear.

http://tinyurl.com/cuxl7j
Same thread elsewhere

Sydney, Australia

#4 Jun 26, 2012
Revolver of Reason

Sydney, Australia

#5 Jun 26, 2012
The fans win thats who
sexybabie

Buderim, Australia

#6 Jun 26, 2012
fiji will win <3
Shila

Sydney, Australia

#7 Jun 26, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
elephant woman?
sexybabie

Buderim, Australia

#8 Jun 27, 2012
wat?
Dickhead

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Jun 27, 2012
I remember browsing through old Fiji times articles, came upon one that was right before Rabuka staged the '87 military coups, claims that India would not tolerate a coup hinting that military intervention was not out of the equation. What does India do in the end? Nothing.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10 Jun 28, 2012
Shila wrote:
<quoted text>
elephant woman?
The one with many hands, or is that a guy? Coz if it is, that explains everything! Hahaha
Shila

Sydney, Australia

#11 Jun 29, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The one with many hands, or is that a guy? Coz if it is, that explains everything! Hahaha
Thats a guy.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
sexybabie

Brisbane, Australia

#12 Jun 29, 2012
lol dats what i was thinking :)
Black Tamil Fist

London, UK

#13 Jul 2, 2012
Are you guys kidding up the a%^ or something? Fiji would get MAULED by the Indian army, and that's even without using any special weapons (like nukes or warheads). All yall jokers must be on crack.

India has a special forces ensemble composed of black Tamil soldiers (the same ones where 5,000 regular paramilitary spent years kicking Chinese, Indian & Sri Lankan a%^ all day long) who would utterly wreck the Fijian army.

Is this post a joke or what?

IKITauk the soldiers who were defending Mumbai were just regular cops & paras; both of whom are known to be corrupt jokes in India.

But the soldier units (particularly the black Tamil special force soldiers) are utterly red hot they'd smoke you guys.

Fijians are a joke didn't you get jacked by a bunch of wild-a%^ed ragheads in the Gulf? I'm pretty sure there was a story about how your peacekeeping forces were jacked by a bunch of "terrorists" who turned out to be nothing but a couple of punks with some pistols who succeeded on getting the jump on your "big tough" Fijian soldiers.

Stick to planting Kava; gotta be kidding the Fijians can even hope to take on the Indians in warcraft, at least the way things stand. Let alone the special black Tamil forces.
Black Tamil Fist

London, UK

#14 Jul 2, 2012
Dickhead wrote:
I remember browsing through old Fiji times articles, came upon one that was right before Rabuka staged the '87 military coups, claims that India would not tolerate a coup hinting that military intervention was not out of the equation. What does India do in the end? Nothing.
Buddy more likely India didn't seriously give a s**t. They got bigger problems like taking on... I don't know China & Pakistan than having to worry about IMPORTANT... Fiji LMAO.

Do you actually think India gave a serious s**t about your tiny little island(s)? What like you were the important fish that day? LMAO

Buddy are you trying to actually imply that India was afraid of the "might" of the Fijian army (LMAO)? The same one that gets it's hind quarters kicked royally by little punk desert ragheads with some semis?

LMAO!!!

Delusional you people are. So lucky that you don't have to face the black Tamil battalion who would utterly wreck you guys.
Black Tamil Fist

London, UK

#15 Jul 2, 2012
sexybabie wrote:
fiji will win <3
At rugby I agree.

But militarily speaking, they would bend over and take it up the rear quarters like princesses.
Black Tamil Fist

London, UK

#16 Jul 2, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, mate. I think it's you who are in "dreamland" RAOFLMAO!!!
Black Tamil Fist

London, UK

#17 Jul 2, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'll take a rocking elephant-woman God to some 2,000 year-old Jew who got his a%^ handed to him by the Romans while fiddling some whore he couldn't bring to call his wife.

But at least big white man showed you primitives the errors of your ways. After all, weak nerdy Jew is a whole lot more something to pray to than dancing naked around the trees and eating beetle dung. Some improvement.
Revolver of Reason

Parramatta, Australia

#18 Jul 5, 2012
Equal numbers and equipment the Jatis take this, face it they are a warrior culture.
India rox

Aurora, Canada

#19 Jul 6, 2012
Shila wrote:
<quoted text>
elephant woman?
I guess he's trying to refer to Lord Ganesh. The fact that he can't differentiate a male and female from their names shows how much of a dumbass the guy is, lol.
India rox

Aurora, Canada

#20 Jul 6, 2012
Alrighty suckers, here I disprove your points one by one.

Numbers: Fijian army has 3500 Active and 6000 Reserve personnel. That isn't even enough to form one Indian division.

besides, by my calculations 600 Indians should be enough to wreck Fiji, as 120 Indians once defeated 2000 Pakistanis who had tons of armoured vehicles. LAWL you guys are finshed.

Equipment:
Fiji:
M16A2 (outdated, the only proper M16s are the A4 versions.
CAR 15 (completely replaced by the AR-15)
Daewoo K2 assault rifles.
M60 Machine guns.
A bunch of grenade launchers.
4 Howitzers, and 12 Mortars.

India (lol seriously the Fijian list already ended, lawl):
M16A2 (being replaved by M4 Carbine)
INSAS assault rifle, sniper rifle, LMG
Uzis
So may other weapons, I can't even count 'em.

Pinaka MLRS
Smerch MLRS
several different Howitzers and mortars

T-72 tanks
T-90S Bhishma
Arjun Mark 1
Arjun Mark2

Navy: Fiji just has 9 patrol boats, lawl, our coast guard has more than that

Two fleets of missile boats.

State of the art stealth Frigates, and guided missile Destroyer (see Shivalik class Frigates and Kolkata class Destroyers)

One aircrafte carrier, and 6 nuke submarines.

Air Force: Lawl, this is hilariously outrageous, you had two helicopters (both crashed), and now have just one transport plane.

India: 3500 aircraft, of which 1200 are combat oriented, state of the art Su 30MKI fighters, and HAL Tejas LCA. Alongside this we have some outdated MiGs, and enough SEPECAT Jaguars and Mirage 2000Hs to burn Fiji.

And America makes fun of every one. They made fun of communists, see what happened to 'em in Vietnam? Lol, they even think the Chinese are weak, when in reality they'll get their asses fried if they fight the Chinese. And they think that Pakistani forces are one of the most professionally trained, yet the Pakis had their asses kicked in 1948, 1965, 1971, Somalian civil War, and 1999 (the dates refer to their wars with India).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 54
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fiji Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quit smoking, says heart surgeon Thu Taajsgpm 5
Disney uses our camakau Wed Asphalt 5
Passport scam Oct 29 James Woods 2
PM urges all Fijians to join his mission Oct 27 Asphalt 1
Where do Fijians come from? (Apr '12) Oct 27 anaseini liku 222
Do fijian men prefer sex with white women or fi... (Mar '11) Oct 27 jonny 200
5 richest people in Fiji, name them. (Aug '11) Oct 27 june242 102

Fiji People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE