Do fijian indians hate mainland indians?

Posted in the Fiji Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Kia

Merrylands, Australia

#1 Dec 29, 2009
Out of curiosity I want to know???
Nana Polishkar

Fremont, CA

#2 Dec 29, 2009
Kia wrote:
Out of curiosity I want to know???
yes because your forefathers were crooks, everywhere your people went, they created trouble with the locals.
kia

Merrylands, Australia

#3 Dec 29, 2009
Nana Polishkar wrote:
<quoted text>yes because your forefathers were crooks, everywhere your people went, they created trouble with the locals.
speak for yourself nana.lols the only crook i see is you stealing nick khelwan's name and further degrading the poor guy
Nana Polishkar

Fremont, CA

#4 Dec 30, 2009
kia wrote:
<quoted text>
speak for yourself nana.lols the only crook i see is you stealing nick khelwan's name and further degrading the poor guy
yes! as you stole Kia from the Japan car dealers thats how I stole mr Khelawans name from the news paper. Tumhaar gand me danda dai?
kia

Merrylands, Australia

#5 Dec 31, 2009
Nana Polishkar wrote:
<quoted text>yes! as you stole Kia from the Japan car dealers thats how I stole mr Khelawans name from the news paper. Tumhaar gand me danda dai?
Kia is the first three letters of my actual name dumbarse
JUBE 01

Fremont, CA

#6 Jan 4, 2010
kia wrote:
<quoted text>
Kia is the first three letters of my actual name dumbarse
tonight, when your father goes to sleep go in his room and unzip his pents and check if there are any gray hair.
kia

Merrylands, Australia

#7 Jan 4, 2010
JUBE 01 wrote:
<quoted text>tonight, when your father goes to sleep go in his room and unzip his pents and check if there are any gray hair.
You disgust me no wonder women have stuffed up yourlives and made it a miserable existance for ya
USA brat

Arcadia, CA

#8 Jun 26, 2010
Nana...Kia is a Korean automaker, not Japanese. Just saying, just saying. And no, no danda please. Isn't Nick Khelawan dead?
santa

Auckland, New Zealand

#9 Jun 28, 2010
JUBE 01 wrote:
<quoted text>tonight, when your father goes to sleep go in his room and unzip his pents and check if there are any gray hair.
I see, how often do you do this PENIS checking on your father... you imbecile... go back to school .. you cant even spell. Why dont you bring some thoughtful ideas into this forum... or has your own father @#$%ed the shit out of your brain. You sick bastard
indentured Dogg

Suva, Fiji

#10 Jul 18, 2010
Of course Fiji Indians who gave grown a common sense don't Like India Indians.

Well Thankfully our forefathers came to Fiji or we would still be living under the cardboard.

Reason to hate mainland Indians is a fact that despite having a fucked up lifestyle and caste system they believe they are some kind of all mighty and look down of fiji indians coz they came as slaves
Placydica

Sydney, Australia

#11 Jul 28, 2010
"look down of fiji indians coz they came as slaves"

Lol i know this is off topic but, most were not slaves. Many were captured or came voluntarily, i traced my family tree and i know my Great Nana was a member of the Indian parliament and my other Great Nana was a Thakur who came voluntarily.

~~~

In general i don't hate mainland Indians i have a few friends that are mainland India (First generation in Australia). I do agree they have some very ancient and outdated views on somethings like arranged marriage (like WTF in Australia?) and Caste system (i don't even know the point of this, i know the indian gov banned this because it was discriminatory (and a system of inbreeding)).

Outdated views will make people hate you no matter what country your from.

Open minded people are great!
Potus

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#12 Aug 19, 2010
Placydica. I'd love to trace my family back to India. Can you please tell me how you went about doing it?
Placydica wrote:
"look down of fiji indians coz they came as slaves"
Lol i know this is off topic but, most were not slaves. Many were captured or came voluntarily, i traced my family tree and i know my Great Nana was a member of the Indian parliament and my other Great Nana was a Thakur who came voluntarily.
~~~
In general i don't hate mainland Indians i have a few friends that are mainland India (First generation in Australia). I do agree they have some very ancient and outdated views on somethings like arranged marriage (like WTF in Australia?) and Caste system (i don't even know the point of this, i know the indian gov banned this because it was discriminatory (and a system of inbreeding)).
Outdated views will make people hate you no matter what country your from.
Open minded people are great!
Abhijeet Ganguly India

Manama, Bahrain

#13 Sep 27, 2010
You people from the Indian diaspora have identity crisis and seem to dislike each other a lot given the way you are abusing each other.Com e on guys
whether we are from india or from other places we should have some decency and curiosity to learn about each other. Is it such a big deal?
Sawdhar Singh

Fremont, CA

#14 Sep 27, 2010
Abhijeet Ganguly India wrote:
You people from the Indian diaspora have identity crisis and seem to dislike each other a lot given the way you are abusing each other.Com e on guys
whether we are from india or from other places we should have some decency and curiosity to learn about each other. Is it such a big deal?
gaand me danda dai?
punktime

Auckland, New Zealand

#15 Sep 28, 2010
all indians form india are crooks,
Kiara P

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#16 Oct 8, 2010
Abhijeet Ganguly India wrote:
Nah bro we don't have an identity crisis. We're content with who we are. cheers
Kiara P

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#17 Oct 8, 2010
Sawdhar Singh wrote:
<quoted text>gaand me danda dai?
You have my blessings
Sawdhar Singh

Fremont, CA

#18 Oct 9, 2010
Kiara P wrote:
<quoted text>
You have my blessings
tumlo bhi! gaand me danda dai?
Kaibiti

Kaneohe, HI

#19 Oct 12, 2010
indentured Dogg wrote:
Of course Fiji Indians who gave grown a common sense don't Like India Indians.
Well Thankfully our forefathers came to Fiji or we would still be living under the cardboard.
Reason to hate mainland Indians is a fact that despite having a fucked up lifestyle and caste system they believe they are some kind of all mighty and look down of fiji indians coz they came as slaves
You seem to be a Kaibiti. Tumar gaand me danda.
fiji ke chutiye

Melbourne, Australia

#21 Aug 2, 2011
Sawdhar Singh wrote:
<quoted text>tumlo bhi! gaand me danda dai?
na na aap apne maa ki chut mein lund dai.... Wo bhi fiji mein jaa ke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fiji Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US Incursions into Fiji 16 hr Average Joe 11
Looking for a hot poly boy Jan 22 ritzzz111 2
Samoa PM seeks tougher action on Fiji (Jul '11) Jan 13 Mika 65
Infertility treatment in India (Mar '14) Jan 10 Parul Kumar 11
Are fijian women attracted to indian men? (Nov '08) Jan 9 fijibreezy 524
Pakistanis are superior to Fiji people. (Jun '14) Jan 6 Highlander 84
Where do Fijians come from? (Apr '12) Jan 6 Highlander 228
More from around the web