Are fijian women attracted to indian men?

Posted in the Fiji Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of519
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
kaiviti

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2008

Judged:

i am a fijian man and i love indian women , there are a lot of indian women married to fijian man out there guys.
jube

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2008

Judged:

kaiviti wrote:
i am a fijian man and i love indian women , there are a lot of indian women married to fijian man out there guys.
thats a very healthy sign and I'm glad you have found your soul mate. love shouldn't have any barrier regardless of race, culture and religion .
Nclex

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2008

Judged:

kaiviti wrote:
You just love to eat "roti" every morning.
Perhaps bread getting expensive?
Nclex

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2008

jube wrote:
<quoted text>thats a very healthy sign and I'm glad you have found your soul mate. love shouldn't have any barrier regardless of race, culture and religion .
Aren't you the product of it?.....half indian.
jube

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

Nclex wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the product of it?.....half indian.
whats your freaking problem, sucker?
Terry

Timaru, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

Judged:

I hear indians are into fisting and in some cases legging.
MONSTER

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

Judged:

Nclex wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, you right.
I've learned 2things about indians:
1. They are good with knives, not hands
2. They like to take the easy way, hang !!
i have learnt 3 things about fijians
1.they are gud vid balls, not hands nor with brains.they cant take their own size1on1.theybully weak ones and still attack them in gangs armed vid knives and guns YET THINK THEY ARE BRAVE.
2.they like easy way-sleep and wait for handouts.if thats not enough blame indians and bully weak ones and take their homes coz they cant make1 for themselves-thats why plenty fijian gals prefer indian husband.
Terry

Timaru, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Judged:

Singh you remember the myth your grandfather told you about licking and kissing A$$. Its a lie. If you keep licking a$$ you won't be rich!.
HERO SINGH

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Judged:

Terry my ba$TA&D CHILD U were the best a$$ licker-the award is yos-hahaha!!!!!!!!!!forget lickin and kissin i gona kick yo black Ar$$ and make u sit on our missile and blast it for good.
Indentured dawg

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2008

Tom wrote:
Any fijian women out there attracted to indian men? If so what would the reason be??
Is the attraction because of their chicken legs and hairy ape chest or something else?
Ha Ha

Nah its the third leg.
Ruto

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2008

nah they reject fijian males becoz;
1.they smell lik pigs
2.they are dirty lik pigs
3.they eat lik pigs
4.they fight lik pigs
5.theyt think lik pigs
6.they f##K LIK pigs
7.they liv lik pigs
Indentured dawg

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2008

hey guys I had a Fijian gf and she was embarrassed to make our affair public coz she feared humiliation.

they are attracted its just hat the fijian society laughs at em for dating Indentured slaves. just like American women who dated black slaves in the 1800s
HERO SINGH

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2008

Judged:

so u a$$ hole cant take the truth eh?u beta stop disguisin as an indian u Ba$$T##D hahaha....
fijians like u are worse than pigs so u beta piss off vid yo pigly a44BEFO I BLAST IT VID INDIAN MISSLE HAHAHA.U FORGOT U GUYS LOOK LIKE AMERICAN SLAVES HAHAHA LOOK YO A44 in the mirror than u vud find out who luk lik americanb slaves-u animals-oops even worse than that u junglis learn to cover yo a33 BFO COMPARIN VID US.
Terry

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

Judged:

Tom wrote:
Any fijian women out there attracted to indian men? If so what would the reason be??
Is the attraction because of their chicken legs and hairy ape chest or something else?
Could the attraction be to their accent? "Ol ma gud, vely vely ot kari"!
dirty pig

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

Judged:

Ruto wrote:
nah they reject fijian males becoz;
1.they smell lik pigs
2.they are dirty lik pigs
3.they eat lik pigs
4.they fight lik pigs
5.theyt think lik pigs
6.they f##K LIK pigs
7.they liv lik pigs
hahahsa i am dirty pig and iam proud to be because my ancestors wore leaves so what still i am proud to be decendents of them.if they ran naked than what i can do that again.yes plenty indians taking our sisters but that would mean that theay taking our baggage.
Johnha

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2008

Judged:

The question whether Fijian women attracted to Indians dosn't matter much. But what the real issue is "Why Nclex changed his sex". Some say his whole family were slaves labourers to a wealthy Indian man in Fiji..& they survived with whatever they get as slaves wages.

But Nclex made some money (ie back pays)& fled to US. He initially slept on streets & ate with dogs. An Indo-Fijian divorced man found him on street & took him to his home. He said enough is enough he can't be slave again anymore so he agreed to change his whole body & life so (now she) could enjoy same rights being the partner of that man who redeemed him from slavery.

kim

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2009

Judged:

kaiviti wrote:
I've heard that relationships between fijian men and indian women are rare...I usually hear about fijian women and indian mean together.
mishi

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

Judged:

the fiji indian language is different to the actual indian language!!!!!!!!!! we speak mainly in slang with a bit of fijian words and other diverese words since many ppl from india came from diverse backgrounds. they look down upon us cause they think we are stuffing their indian language but in truth it is our language we created it!!!!!!!! it is not their language they are a bunch of hypocrites since indian ppl themselves speak over 1000 languages there!!!!!!!!!!

SO SINGH FROM SUVA IF YOU ARE SO INDIAN INDIAN THEN FIJIAN THEN WTH ARE U DOING IN FIJI?

I FORGOT TO MENTION BOTH FIJIAN AND FIJI INDIAN WOMEN ARE 100 X BETTER LOOKING THEN GIRLS FROM INDIA THEY STINK REALLY BAD AND HAVE BAD MANNERS THEY ALSO WEAR LOTS OF MAKE UP AND LACK THE NATURAL THAT FIJIAN AND FIJIA INDIAN WOMEN HAVE!!!!!! THEY ARE ALSO LAZY CAUSE THEY COME FROM MIDDLE CLASS BACKGROUND IN INDIA WHERE THEY HAVE LOWER CASTE SERVANTS DOING ALL THE WORK FOR THEM TO CLEAN THEIR A$$
mishi

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

Judged:

and if you guys wanna know how i know all this stuff come to australia they are overflowing like mad and wen they hear about the existance of fiji indians and the native fijians they like to criticise both races and make fun of them but they end up getting smashed up by the pacifi islanders who r related to fiji indians!!!!!!!!!!

since im part fijian i'll rather marry a fijian or fiji indian then a guy from india theyb are a bunch of cowards who have no respect towards fiji women and they are not as strond and goodlooking like the guys from fiji
jube

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

Judged:

mishi wrote:
and if you guys wanna know how i know all this stuff come to australia they are overflowing like mad and wen they hear about the existance of fiji indians and the native fijians they like to criticise both races and make fun of them but they end up getting smashed up by the pacifi islanders who r related to fiji indians!!!!!!!!!!
since im part fijian i'll rather marry a fijian or fiji indian then a guy from india theyb are a bunch of cowards who have no respect towards fiji women and they are not as strond and goodlooking like the guys from fiji
i'd like to spend some time with those so called indian women who are dirty and stink like curry sh-t, may be their b-tthole are full of Masala chutney.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of519
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••