Are fijian women attracted to indian men?

Posted in the Fiji Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of523
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tom

Timaru, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

Judged:

Any fijian women out there attracted to indian men? If so what would the reason be??

Is the attraction because of their chicken legs and hairy ape chest or something else?
Vince

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

Judged:

Ask ur sister Tom
Tom

Timaru, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

Judged:

Vince I was hoping you would ask your mum. Maybe she'd be able to shed some light on the mystery?.
jube

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

Judged:

Tom wrote:
Any fijian women out there attracted to indian men? If so what would the reason be??
Is the attraction because of their chicken legs and hairy ape chest or something else?
choriso grande, pofavor!
atish

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2008

Judged:

Tom wrote:
Vince I was hoping you would ask your mum. Maybe she'd be able to shed some light on the mystery?.
gr
atish

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2008

Judged:

fijian men spend most of their time in jail or playing rugby while indians plant sugarcane and plant sugarcane in fijian mans house with the wife. University of the south pacific domestic research deparptment recorded in 2007, 80% of fijian house wives spent at list 2 hours in bed with a indian men every month, reasons given were, money, larger reproductive organs in indian male, etc.
Tom

Timaru, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2008

Judged:

atish wrote:
fijian men spend most of their time in jail or playing rugby while indians plant sugarcane and plant sugarcane in fijian mans house with the wife. University of the south pacific domestic research deparptment recorded in 2007, 80% of fijian house wives spent at list 2 hours in bed with a indian men every month, reasons given were, money, larger reproductive organs in indian male, etc.
Its fair to say then, that indian men are very good in planting sugar canes. In actual fact USP also concluded in part of their studies that indian men are so keen, that they sometimes get caught planting their own sausage into their own cows on the farm! This info was handed to me straight from the horses mouth!
jube

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2008

Judged:

atish wrote:
what are you freakin talking about, c-nt?
rich

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2008

Are you guys have any thing better to talk anout indian and fijian,
liahona pride

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

Judged:

No Im sorry, most Fijian women are not attracted to Indian Men, and if they are they are embarrassed to talk about it,and i also think its also frowned upon a little by Indians being attracted to fijians as well which is my point of veiw quite sad.
Indo-Fijian men are generally quite nice and hardworking,also Fijian men are not all rugby players and lazy,most are intelligent, humble and handsome so it dont believe its fair to catogorize them!
Nclex

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2008

Judged:

atish wrote:
Isn't that the reason, indians are in Fiji?
To plant the sugar cane and farm the Fijian land.
To all the indians (girmit clan), if you get tied of the life in Fiji, put down your knives, take a bath and head to the airport and jump on the first plane to india.....problem solved.
Don't use this forum to vent your frustrations.
Terry

New Plymouth, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Judged:

Nclex wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that the reason, indians are in Fiji?
To plant the sugar cane and farm the Fijian land.
To all the indians (girmit clan), if you get tied of the life in Fiji, put down your knives, take a bath and head to the airport and jump on the first plane to india.....problem solved.
Don't use this forum to vent your frustrations.
Hahaha... That is the funniest f#cken joke I've heard all day!
Arti

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2008

Grow up guys !!!!!
Babe

Kapaa, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2008

Judged:

well what do you know? crazy humor,ummmm sugarcane,chicken legs,chorizo grande,sausages and hahaha, my oh my,sounds like one heck of a feast!hahaha! what, no casava?lol
liahona pride

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2008

Judged:

Arti wrote:
Grow up guys !!!!!
i'll say

“TIGRESS,SCORPION ,PHOENIX”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2008

Judged:

Actually, I think Fijian women have the perogative to be attracted to any man they so choose. It doesnt just have to be only Indian men. What is the big deal anyway if she IS attracted to an Indian man? Will she give a rats ass about anything anybody says??Naaaah I dont think so....its her life and its her choice.

“TIGRESS,SCORPION ,PHOENIX”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2008

Judged:

atish wrote:
In some, if not most cases, those individuals boasting loudly to have the largest reproductive organs are the very ones who have the SMALLEST.
Its not good to boast..because when it comes time to planting...and your farming methods are not effective...there may be no good crops or yield during harvest time....hmmmmmm? Either you know how to use the planting stick effectively or get a stronger and new one that can do the trick. malieeeeeee!
Are wahhhhh

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2008

iDIAN LADIES A MATING FIJIAN BECAUSE OF THEIR GOOD HEART BUT NOT LIKE OUR IDIANS BRO WHO KILLS WHEN THEY A JEALOUS.....
Terry

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2008

Judged:

Monkey see monkey do!
Nclex

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2008

Judged:

Are wahhhhh wrote:
iDIAN LADIES A MATING FIJIAN BECAUSE OF THEIR GOOD HEART BUT NOT LIKE OUR IDIANS BRO WHO KILLS WHEN THEY A JEALOUS.....
yeah, you right.
I've learned 2things about indians:
1. They are good with knives, not hands
2. They like to take the easy way, hang !!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of523
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Fiji Forum right now

Search the Fiji Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Where do Fijians come from? (Apr '12) 19 hr A Keeper of the book 203
Are Fijians chimps? 19 hr Combating evil 10
Fijians are monkey slaves 21 hr Combating evil 8
join illuminati worldwide Sun Cynical 8
Pakistanis are superior to Fiji people. Jul 19 indiarulez 29
Fiji's military commander Frank Bainimarama. (Jan '07) Jul 19 SMIB258481 449
Pakistanis look like black jew monkees Jul 18 vbfgrew 3
•••
•••