Obama expresses 'regret' to Poland over inadvertent 'death camp' gaffe

Jun 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fox News

President Barack Obama has written a letter to the Polish president expressing "regret" for an inadvertent verbal gaffe that caused a storm of controversy in Poland this week.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of333
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

I wish he would express regret for having ever taken his oath of office........which he hasn't ever kept.

US economy added 69K jobs in May, fewest in a year, unemployment up. There are just some things Obama’s lies can’t hide. 8.2%.......or real numbers 14.8%.
Obama heads out of town for six fundraisers... WELL WE KNOW WHAT HE WON’T TALK ABOUT………..HIS DISMAL RECORD.

Bill Clinton Praises Romney's 'Sterling Business Career'...

OBAMA TELLS DONORS:'SECOND TERM TO REDO HEALTHCARE'...I can squeeze a few more taxes and exemptions in for my donors.

From prison, Rezko silent on Obama, talks Blago...TONY DON’T WANT TO RECEIVE A DEAD FISH WRAPPED IN NEWSPAPER.
Otis B Driftwood

Southampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

How about expressing regret to America over your total gaffe as our President?
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

As has been remarked on another related thread, plenty of Poles collaborated with Nazis when it came to the occupation and staffing of Nazi camps. No doubt that's why they don't want to hear about "Polish death camps."

Nonetheless, Mr. Obama did the right thing. Sad that the Right has to use stuff like this to attack him. Not very American of them.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Les Spambot wrote:
I wish he would express regret for ..blah, blah, blah, blah.....A DEAD FISH WRAPPED IN NEWSPAPER.
You have the intellect of a dead fish wrapped in newspaper, troll boy.

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

He knew better but when all one is capable of is reading of a teleprompter this is what you get. He is on automatic pilot when he does these presentations, just reading the words one by one with little to no thought about what is being said. That has to be the truth, otherwise, how can he look at himself in a mirror or face his children after the long list of colossal lies he's been saying lately? As to Harvey, well, just consider the source and disregard.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the intellect of a dead fish wrapped in newspaper, troll boy.
Attention boy harvey!!! You are a dead fish wrapped in the communist manisfesto...GFY.
Stuck In The Mud

East Tawas, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

My mother was held in one of those Nazi Concentration camps as a young girl, and she still supports Obama 100%. No harm done. I think the Polish have enough sense to know that Obama isn't in the league of Hitler.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

who did he blame for the gaffe? somebody has to put the words on the teleprompter, it cannot be his fault.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Attention boy harvey!!! You are a dead fish wrapped in the communist manisfesto...GFY.
You're hardly an American. Angry, anal teapanties like yourself have no home...GFY.

Bwahahahahaha

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
I wish he would express regret for having ever taken his oath of office........which he hasn't ever kept.
US economy added 69K jobs in May, fewest in a year, unemployment up. There are just some things Obama’s lies can’t hide. 8.2%.......or real numbers 14.8%.
Obama heads out of town for six fundraisers... WELL WE KNOW WHAT HE WON’T TALK ABOUT………..HIS DISMAL RECORD.
From prison, Rezko silent on Obama, talks Blago...TONY DON’T WANT TO RECEIVE A DEAD FISH WRAPPED IN NEWSPAPER.
I know he regrets
not nominating you to
face the death panels
Sarah Palin said he
created.
lmao
Keep chasing those unicorns, laughing lunatic.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

harvey wrote:
Sad that the Right has to use stuff like this to attack him. Not very American of them.
When it comes to the right, this is nothing new; they are unpatriotic as usual. Their comments express a deep seeded bitterness and bigoted racist hatred towards this great President and no matter what happens (even President Obama single-handedly finding and killing Osama bin Laden) they desperately need to spew their misery - as the pain of knowing that he won in a landslide in 2008, and will win in another landslide this November - is just too painful for them to hold in.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Add up all the gaffes and they're proof positive the lord marshal b. h. obama is as dumb as a box of rocks...Intelligence, honor, common sense and love for America are not to be expected from a self serving lowlife who launched his political career from the home of the communist bill ayers.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Those are the talking points that lost you the last election. Dumbbastard cons never learn.
Pull My Finger

Southampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Secret Service is changing code names of POTUS and VEEP to Gaffe One and Laugh Too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Stuck In The Mud wrote:
My mother was held in one of those Nazi Concentration camps as a young girl, and she still supports Obama 100%. No harm done. I think the Polish have enough sense to know that Obama isn't in the league of Hitler.
Attention stick in the mud!!! The lord marshal b. h. obama is not hitler, he's along the lines of marx, lenin, stalin all rolled up into one pile of anti-Americanism sht. Actually, there's really not a dime’s worth of difference between the ideologies of stalin and hitler. They're like the crypts and bloods, both alike but the big difference is one wears blue and the other red.
BTW, Was your mother liberated by the US military? If so, a vote for obama is indeed a slap in their face.

Since: Dec 07

Palestine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to the right, this is nothing new; they are unpatriotic as usual. Their comments express a deep seeded bitterness and bigoted racist hatred towards this great President and no matter what happens (even President Obama single-handedly finding and killing Osama bin Laden) they desperately need to spew their misery - as the pain of knowing that he won in a landslide in 2008, and will win in another landslide this November - is just too painful for them to hold in.
You were unpatriotic to all Americans for 8 years with your lies about Bush and pretending to be a Marine. We didn't see any reports of nobama sliding down the ropes on the helicopter to get bin laden. Romney is leading in most polls, troll. Scared, ain't ya? That's why the left is starting to tell bigger lies.
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

He Has To Stop "JOE" From writing his Teleprompter Crap....FRICK AND FRACK...HECKEL AND JECKEL...A Pair of MORONS!!....with all his speech writers ,They SCREWED UP....Now think about the ECONOMY!..
River Veteran

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

harvey wrote:
As has been remarked on another related thread, plenty of Poles collaborated with Nazis when it came to the occupation and staffing of Nazi camps. No doubt that's why they don't want to hear about "Polish death camps."
Nonetheless, Mr. Obama did the right thing. Sad that the Right has to use stuff like this to attack him. Not very American of them.
Not very American.....LMAO...you and Marine Pat are the most UnAmerican people posting on these threads.

Poland’s Holocaust record, while far from perfect, is better than most countries under Nazi occupation. Unlike most of Germany’s European colonies, Poland produced no native SS division. Those who served with the German army were primarily Volksdeutsch (Polish citizens of German extraction), and, unlike citizens of other countries under occupation, no Poles eagerly worked as death camp guards.

It is undeniably true that the “Polish nation” was not complicit in the Holocaust, that the country fiercely resisted invasion and occupation, that Poland was uninvolved in the industrialized killing of Jews, and that Poles often displayed tremendous moral courage in hiding Jewish fellow citizens. But in upending one myth, let’s not consecrate another. As the Jedwabne pogrom shows, victims can also be perpetrators.

It's not that they don't want to hear about 'polish death camps'...it's that they don't want BS LIES told my the current Liar in Chief that currently occupies the WH.

As usual.....You lose!
River Veteran

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Pull My Finger wrote:
Secret Service is changing code names of POTUS and VEEP to Gaffe One and Laugh Too.
Bwaaaa ha ha ha good one!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hardly an American. Angry, anal teapanties like yourself have no home...GFY.
Bwahahahahaha
Attention crap!!! Your homework today is: Stand in front of a mirror, place a water pistol full of urine in your mouth and practice saying, buh bye obama and buh bye marxism. Say it until you pull the trigger or GFY.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of333
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••