Albanians in FYROM: We Want join with Albania

Jul 13, 2010 Full story: smarkos.blogspot.com 3,072

The Albanians of FYROM are seeking to joint Albania! "The exchange of land between Kosovo and Serbia is a risky proposition for all countries in the region," says the Albanian newspaper in FYROM.

Full Story

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1352 Oct 8, 2012
Serbs are terrorists wrote:
<quoted text>You dumb ass Serbia has no right to ask for nothing in Kosovo , because Kosovo is not Serbia. They can do whatever they want in Serbia , they can burn it down if they want. KOSOVA I ALBANIA hehehehe!! Ask Russia for land rights thats where you cigos belong.
I am not Serbian but see the thing is Albanians have no right to ask for anything in FYROM, that is if they don't want another war, see the thing is Albanians are powerless remember USA won the Kosovo war not KLA, KLA got owned massively so much that it appeared as a genocide LOL. Now if Albanians in FYROM want to to join Albanian, then Greeks in Albania will have to join Greece and Serbs in Kosovo will have to join Serbia. Here a good comparison which explains what happens when you become greedy: In a poker game you have won a lot of the other player's cash and now you have two options leave the game and take the cash home, or continue and try to win even more and normally what happens when you take the latter option is you lose not only everything you have one but all the cash that you brought into the game, and since Albanians are surrounded by enemies and we are not on your side either the chance of that happening is very high.

Now who are you to judge where we belong, we can say you belong in Turkey. Now here is something that I find really peculiar, why is it that these oldest people in Europe Albanians have built absolutely nothing in the long time frame they have been here, unlike the Romans and Greeks who only came much later but have built a lot more. Shouldn't Albanians be the most advanced nation in Europe yet they haven't got a clue about their history before the Greeks, Romans, Slavs and Turks came. And why is it that the Albanian language sounds so close to a Turkic language, they even have a Turkic name for themselves Shqiperia similar to Chechen name Ichqeria (all Turkic words), and there cities have Turkish names: Durres, Tirana, Berat. Very peculiar.
zika

Asia/Pacific Region

#1353 Oct 8, 2012
why wory about sebia or kossova , your own country is gone, 50% of you country speak albo , half the country is mislim yet we wory about kossova, join the great republic of bulgaria , for yous are bulgarian and we will let you keep your names and for the serbs well we will see if they join euro , 1st all wrights must be given to all bulgarians liveing in serbia and the wright to educate them self in bulgarian or no euro boys remeber that land was bulgarian that yous took and they still speak a dialect between serbian and bulgarian

Location hidden

#1354 Oct 8, 2012
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic Serbian lie.
Would you care to explain how it is a lie, rather than saying it is.

Location hidden

#1355 Oct 8, 2012
Orthodox Genocide wrote:
They have right because they don't want to live under Fyrominian Orthodox torture. FYROM is a made up country.
How exactly are Fyromians torturing Albanians. LOL first it was Serbia torturing Albanians, now Greece, Montenegro and FYROM, LOL going to be fun to watch Talibanians starting a war with every neighboring country, somebody is going to get f*cked badly.

Location hidden

#1356 Oct 8, 2012
zika wrote:
why wory about sebia or kossova , your own country is gone, 50% of you country speak albo , half the country is mislim yet we wory about kossova, join the great republic of bulgaria , for yous are bulgarian and we will let you keep your names and for the serbs well we will see if they join euro , 1st all wrights must be given to all bulgarians liveing in serbia and the wright to educate them self in bulgarian or no euro boys remeber that land was bulgarian that yous took and they still speak a dialect between serbian and bulgarian
50% of FYROM is Albanian, wow getting ahead of yourself there, officially its 38% and those were recently shown to be inaccurate. Serbs don't want to join the EURO and we don't care about Bulgarians in Serbia. However if we want to educate ourselves in our own language in Serbia then Serbs in Kosovo should have the same rights, right now they don't have a right to speak in Serbian, and there was a Bulgarian speaking in Bulgarian in Kosovo who got killed because of it which makes Talibanians not only against Serbs but against all Slavs.
zika

Asia/Pacific Region

#1357 Oct 8, 2012
NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
Sta ti Odje Seres PICKO JEDAN???
There is No such thing as Macedonian muslims! Just like their are No Serbian muslims or Crnogorci who are muslims - WE ARE ALL ORTHODOX CHRISTIANS - Only Cowardly Koqevar Kurve Like YOU and your bosniak cousins are the FILTHY muslims in Europe. Even the Turks who converted you, think you are Filthy Uneducated SAVAGES!!!
P.S. for the Record, if you feel the need to mention the Blessed Mother Teresa, spell her name Correctly you FuckenDumbass!!!(Its Teresa or Originally Agnes, born in SKOPLJE the Capitol of Makedonija) AND I'm Sure She, like all us of the Orthodox or catholic faith are CHRISTIANS - What theFuck is a christion Anyway???(yet you spelled muslim Perfectly)
Ajd Mrs sad Picko Jedan, Odje si dosta lupao Gluposti!!!
1st you should learn albanian if you go on your next hollidayyou might need it and second there are no bulgarian muslims only a handfull of turks and gypsies thats all, and i do have troulbe in wrighting enlish but i do no my history not like you lies ans lies now you like the macedonians 10 years ago when they tried to claim AGNES as macedonian the whole world not just lough but theyv could not belive how stupid can one be, the srebs the same, 1st we dont give kossova and now they are beging to devide it same thing will happen to fyrom so join the great republic of bulgaria and we will let you keep you name
Constantin I the illyrian

Europe

#1358 Oct 8, 2012
zika wrote:
zika he is a dump communist Bulgarian from Bulgaria.
zika

Asia/Pacific Region

#1359 Oct 8, 2012
Constantin I the illyrian wrote:
<quoted text>
zika he is a dump communist Bulgarian from Bulgaria.
i am bulgarian and proud and what are you a fyrom boy who gos around trying to be an albo , shame on you you are slav and bulgarian now you want to be albanian
zika

Asia/Pacific Region

#1360 Oct 8, 2012
Karavashk wrote:
<quoted text>
50% of FYROM is Albanian, wow getting ahead of yourself there, officially its 38% and those were recently shown to be inaccurate. Serbs don't want to join the EURO and we don't care about Bulgarians in Serbia. However if we want to educate ourselves in our own language in Serbia then Serbs in Kosovo should have the same rights, right now they don't have a right to speak in Serbian, and there was a Bulgarian speaking in Bulgarian in Kosovo who got killed because of it which makes Talibanians not only against Serbs but against all Slavs.
read todays news on sitel televizia se your self serbian beging to devide kossova, no bulgarians in kossova killed unless the claimed to be macedonians and got killed serbs dont want to join euro of course not they will just sit and stav , and serbia did take bulgarian land during the last balkan wars 2 , and when i say 50% i meant half becouse they are 38 % 10 serbs , 5 % gypsies and so called macedonian muslims , then we have 250.000 who have exepted bulgarian citizen ship thats about 25 to 30 % bulgarians then we have the vlach 20 % so you tell me were are the so caled macedonians
Omar Bakirovic

Germany

#1361 Oct 8, 2012
What a bunch of lies. It will be an insult to Turkey. They have more in common with Turks than Albanians.Language is common but it's not enough to define mentality or nationality.For now they claim to be Abanians as a means of gaining rights, showing racial distinction or survival.Deep down they are Turks.

Europe

#1362 Oct 8, 2012
Who is turk???
Omar Bakirovic

Germany

#1363 Oct 8, 2012
Constantin I the illyrian wrote:
Who is turk???
We are discussing Albanians in FYROM, right? Just to add a little more to my above post.They never have shown or openly expressed they ever wanted to be part of Albania , on the contrary they would rather live under moneydonians as slaves than be one with Albaniaa, right? Look at their Turkish leaders speaking in Albanian.

Europe

#1364 Oct 8, 2012
What do you mean,??
I want even my wilage to be a independent republic.
Why would i want somebody else control me or decide for me??
And somebody is educated and can talk several languages...
zika

Asia/Pacific Region

#1365 Oct 8, 2012
Omar Bakirovic wrote:
<quoted text>We are discussing Albanians in FYROM, right? Just to add a little more to my above post.They never have shown or openly expressed they ever wanted to be part of Albania , on the contrary they would rather live under moneydonians as slaves than be one with Albaniaa, right? Look at their Turkish leaders speaking in Albanian.
dumb bosnian albos have always wanted a seperate state read world war 2

“Truth belongs to all of us!”

Since: Oct 09

Berlin, Germany

#1366 Oct 8, 2012
get a life gypo-s

Europe

#1367 Oct 8, 2012
What do you mean Zika???
NIKOLA

Pyrmont, Australia

#1368 Oct 8, 2012
zika wrote:
<quoted text> 1st you should learn albanian if you go on your next hollidayyou might need it and second there are no bulgarian muslims only a handfull of turks and gypsies thats all, and i do have troulbe in wrighting enlish but i do no my history not like you lies ans lies now you like the macedonians 10 years ago when they tried to claim AGNES as macedonian the whole world not just lough but theyv could not belive how stupid can one be, the srebs the same, 1st we dont give kossova and now they are beging to devide it same thing will happen to fyrom so join the great republic of bulgaria and we will let you keep you name
Ja sam CRNOGORAC, Nisam Bugar, Makedonac i Sigurno Nisam Koqevarska PICKA!!!

Your an Uneducated, Inbred albo Peasant who, like the Italian Politician said Last year "Are the New Plague of Europe"...

You Savages Infect other countries with your Criminal habits then breed like Fitlhy animals (with your Own family members) until your the Ethnic majority, then you try and STEAL THAT Country as your own...

Still, Its Not all your fault, you should Blame your father, Problem is you have NO IDEA who that IDIOT could be. Your father could also be your Uncle, Brother, Grandfather, Cousin, Nieghbour, A Donkey, Goat, Pig or even the Village IDIOT can all lay claim to the Misfortune of being your INBRED Father!!!

I dont hate you Filthy albo Koqevars, I PITY YOUR EXISTANCE!!!

If Grubby little Inbred albaniBum is so good? FUCKOFF BACK THERE!!!

OCA VAM JEBEM!!!

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#1369 Oct 9, 2012
Karavashk wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information, Kosovo has a Serbian deputy Prime minister. I already told you couple of times. Go inform yourself before you speak, because you sound very funny and stupid.

Europe

#1370 Oct 9, 2012
NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
Ja sam CRNOGORAC, Nisam Bugar, Makedonac i Sigurno Nisam Koqevarska PICKA!!!
Your an Uneducated, Inbred albo Peasant who, like the Italian Politician said Last year "Are the New Plague of Europe"...
You Savages Infect other countries with your Criminal habits then breed like Fitlhy animals (with your Own family members) until your the Ethnic majority, then you try and STEAL THAT Country as your own...
Still, Its Not all your fault, you should Blame your father, Problem is you have NO IDEA who that IDIOT could be. Your father could also be your Uncle, Brother, Grandfather, Cousin, Nieghbour, A Donkey, Goat, Pig or even the Village IDIOT can all lay claim to the Misfortune of being your INBRED Father!!!
I dont hate you Filthy albo Koqevars, I PITY YOUR EXISTANCE!!!
If Grubby little Inbred albaniBum is so good? FUCKOFF BACK THERE!!!
OCA VAM JEBEM!!!
you are a Genocidel Serb pig...

Montenegros has illyrian blood.

Iranian Serb bastard
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#1371 Oct 9, 2012
No change or borders says USA and EU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Europe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 4 min BoutrosGhali 4,713
Spanish, Catalonia leaders meet on secession push 26 min juegoskizi 4
Man murders wife, shows parents her body on webcam (Apr '11) 31 min juegoskizi 83
Serbian Criminals Hit Headlines Across Globe (May '11) 32 min juegoskizi 34
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 44 min Cassandra_ 11,461
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 57 min Kravatino 11,097
What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Mic... (Oct '06) 1 hr rajibastard 42,578
More from around the web