Albanians in FYROM: We Want join with Albania

Jul 13, 2010 | Posted by: macedonian1 | Full story: smarkos.blogspot.com

The Albanians of FYROM are seeking to joint Albania! "The exchange of land between Kosovo and Serbia is a risky proposition for all countries in the region," says the Albanian newspaper in FYROM.

Comments
2,281 - 2,300 of 3,072 Comments Last updated Apr 12, 2013
zika

Asia/Pacific Region

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

samostojna MK wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you alwright in your head?
I was not shore you were normal, so I am asking,
whats wrong man? Where do you get this crupy info., from?
its wrong to create your scenarion of things, and send it on this foroom.
But fear not. Albos are free to go to Albania.
Nobody is stoping them.
Unless they do something wrong and Albanian guard stop them
cross the border.
why would they they are in albania , sooner or latter the fyrom state will be part of the united states of albania,for every one slavo macedonian 4 albos are born how long do you think before the priminister is albanian, split the country down the river vardar and save you soul and join the great republic of bulgaria, this is your only way to save some of your land and people

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

zika wrote:
<quoted text>why would they they are in albania , sooner or latter the fyrom state will be part of the united states of albania,for every one slavo macedonian 4 albos are born how long do you think before the priminister is albanian, split the country down the river vardar and save you soul and join the great republic of bulgaria, this is your only way to save some of your land and people
Your not a Bulgarian, so stop lying. You are undoubtedly Albanian trying to cause rifts and waves between certain groups within the Balkans.

But if you are Bulgarian the Presevo valley will always be Serbian hahahhaha lol.
Greeks Forge History

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

George Finlay, History of the Greek
Revolution: Volume 1,(Edinburgh and London: W. Blackwood & Sons, 1861), p.47:
“The history of the Greek Revolution would often be obscure unless the importance of
the Albanian element which pervaded military society in the Othoman empire is fully appreciated”. On the same vein, William Milligan Sloane asserts:“in a high sense they
are the makers of modern Greece”

(The Balkans: a laboratory of history (The Abingdon press, 1920), p. 40.
--
Ducket Ferriman, East and west of
Hellespont: memories of fifty years (J.Cape,Itd., 1926), p.116:

It is perhaps not generally known that one-fifth of the area of modern Greece is peopled by Tosk Albanians. The islands of Salamis, Hydra and Spetzai, the nursery and headquarters of the Greek Navy, are wholly Albanian, and there are patches of homogeneous Albanian population in Boeotia, Argolis and Attica. Half Euboea is Albanian. Up to 1835, there was a Tribunal at Athens in which business was conducted
in Shkipetar(Albanian), owing to the prevalence of that tongue.
zika

Asia/Pacific Region

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

American-progress wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not a Bulgarian, so stop lying. You are undoubtedly Albanian trying to cause rifts and waves between certain groups within the Balkans.
But if you are Bulgarian the Presevo valley will always be Serbian hahahhaha lol.
hahahah we will see thats what yous said about kossova and now its gone be prpeared to live in your beogradski pashaluk. preshevo all that are not albanian and are native to the land speak not serbian you should go bout you want understand them same as in pirot . vranje and leskovac , remember all land that the serbs stole during the 1st and second balkan wars they will return and yous can go back to russia or to your romanian gypsie friends , onther shit nation that attacked the mother land from behind while we were fighting the greeks and the serbs at the same time and you call it vicory 3 against 1 ,
Ariston

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

American-progress wrote:
<quoted text>
but if you are bulgarian than you are definetely a tattar and hunic mongol,.

have a nice day,
Ariston

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

loosers trying to steal, ILLYRIAN PROVINCES OF paeonia and dardania,

its over, the truth will come out,

pure and simple,

albanian is albanian
Greeks forging history

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Ariston wrote:
loosers trying to steal, ILLYRIAN PROVINCES OF paeonia and dardania,
its over, the truth will come out,
pure and simple,
albanian is albanian
ariston, Zika is a Bulgarian and good friend.

Greeks are
Stupid semitic seaGypsies

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

zika wrote:
<quoted text>hahahah we will see thats what yous said about kossova and now its gone be prpeared to live in your beogradski pashaluk. preshevo all that are not albanian and are native to the land speak not serbian you should go bout you want understand them same as in pirot . vranje and leskovac , remember all land that the serbs stole during the 1st and second balkan wars they will return and yous can go back to russia or to your romanian gypsie friends , onther shit nation that attacked the mother land from behind while we were fighting the greeks and the serbs at the same time and you call it vicory 3 against 1 ,
Yes Serbs said that about Kosovo, but the only reason Kosovo was lost was because of American intervention, let's remember Serbs were easily defeating Kosovo Albanians, Bosniaks and Croats at the same time until the U.S came along and saved your weak asses.

Also Bulgaria's economy has crashed, so they have to fuel to attack Serbia.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
but if you are bulgarian than you are definetely a tattar and hunic mongol,.
have a nice day,
Yes true, Bulgarians are Slavicized Orthodox Mongolians, very similar to the Huns, except they are Catholic.
zika

Asia/Pacific Region

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

hahahah no need to get upset thats life, but we will get what we can back and veto serbia untill allwrights a given to bulgarians and the wright to educate them self in bulgarian antill then no euro

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

American-progress wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Serbs said that about Kosovo, but the only reason Kosovo was lost was because of American intervention, let's remember Serbs were easily defeating Kosovo Albanians, Bosniaks and Croats at the same time until the U.S came along and saved your weak asses.
Also Bulgaria's economy has crashed, so they have to fuel to attack Serbia.
Hi Danko, I knew It was only a matter of time until you admit that it was Serbia who attacked Croatians, Bosnians and Albanians.

Thanks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Danko, I knew It was only a matter of time until you admit that it was Serbia who attacked Croatians, Bosnians and Albanians.
Thanks.
I didn't say we attacked, but once the fighting began the Serbs easily handled all three majmun groups at the same time.

Prishtina, Kosovo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

American-progress wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say we attacked, but once the fighting began the Serbs easily handled all three majmun groups at the same time.
Is that why Serbia lost territories?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why Serbia lost territories?
Serbia lost territories because America came along and saved your sorry pathetic asses.

Serbia has always been a central and important figure in the Balkans.

Since: Oct 12

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

American-progress wrote:
<quoted text>
Serbia lost territories because America came along and saved your sorry pathetic asses.
Correct. Unfortunately "Great Powers" had other plans but I believe that Serbia is always an important factor in the Balcans.

Prishtina, Kosovo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

American-progress wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you say one thing then you say something totally different. Then you say you are a black american and then you use expressions "like we serbs".

Contradiction is killing you Danko. Do you even know what you`re talking about?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you say one thing then you say something totally different. Then you say you are a black american and then you use expressions "like we serbs".
Contradiction is killing you Danko. Do you even know what you`re talking about?
I am a black American, when did I ever say, "we Serbs"?

See your just putting words in my mouth I never said, you shqiptars are wonderful at making up things, just like your imaginary Illyrian ancestry lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

NikyT wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. Unfortunately "Great Powers" had other plans but I believe that Serbia is always an important factor in the Balcans.
Yes your right my Hellenes friend, and as always Macedonia, Cyprus and Epirus are Greek, and Chameria never existed.

Since: Oct 12

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

American-progress wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes your right my Hellenes friend, and as always Macedonia, Cyprus and Epirus are Greek, and Chameria never existed.
Thank you American-progress. At least there is someone in this thread recognizing the historical truth!!!
zika

Asia/Pacific Region

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

hello hellooo serbia is very inportant to the balkans just as a toilet in a house you must have one hahahh bog cuva srbe hahah until the great albos come along and god forgot the serbs but dont wory he might come back hahah and now the great republic of bulgaria has a say no euro for serbs hahha, untill all bulgarians have all the rights given to them = education in there own lingo just as the albos have so would the bulgarians soon very soon

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Europe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 15 min Pro Ukraine 610
Yes vote 'won't benefit people' 17 min Dave 9
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 21 min Kantara2009 2,533
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 24 min CunningLinguist 21,493
Hero or villain? WWII partisan Bandera still an... 29 min Pro Ukraine 389
Disunited Kingdom: Scotland's separatists cling... 45 min Mint sauce for lambs 75
Cameron praises 'single market' UK 1 hr Dave 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Europe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••