At UN, former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia urges cooperation to resolve a namea issue

Sep 27, 2012 Full story: United Nations 11

"In the spirit of good neighbourly relations and our strong determination to overcome and resolve open issues, I take this opportunity to appeal to our neighbour to work together in this direction," President Ivanov told the 67th Assembly's General Debate, which began at UN Headquarters in New York on Tuesday.

Full Story
mr large

Mansfield, MA

#2 Sep 27, 2012
do all fyroms speak with fork tongue. make up your minds. on the one hand you tell everyone you are willing to work this name thing out which to the normal mind means a compromise name and to others you show your real desire. see the part which ivanov asks the un to call them macedonia. stupid monkies

President Ivanov urges UNGA to respect ICJ ruling
Thursday, 27 September 2012

Addressing Thursday the 67th United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) in New York, President Gjorge Ivanov called on all member states, which have not recognized Macedonia under its constitutional name, to do that.

"Today in the 21st century someone to be referred to as former state or colony is an absurd. On behalf of the dignity of my people I use the opportunity to thank to all 134 UN members that have recognized the constitutional name of my country, which is the Republic of Macedonia and to appeal to all of you: address us from the aspect of the future," Ivanov said.

In his address, Ivanov emphasised the ruling of The Hague-based International Court of Justice, which last year decided that Greece had breached the Interim Accord by vetoing Macedonia's accession to NATO.

Presenting the ICJ verdict from the UNGA floor, Ivanov called on the UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon to invest his authority and become engaged in lifting the blockade to the name talks with Greece, as well as in respecting the ICJ ruling.

mr large

Mansfield, MA

#3 Sep 27, 2012
by the way this was from mina the high class fyrom publication

“Mess with the best,”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4 Sep 27, 2012
brb you see I have an urges to use a toilet. Too bad it aint a Mongoloid aka Turkeys one. Bring tears on my eyes. :'-(
the loudspeaker

Fairfield, Australia

#5 Sep 27, 2012
ok all you greek and fyroski frokers out there, told you before the name has been settled and will be announced straight after the US election, NEW MACEDONIA
samostojna MK

Canberra, Australia

#7 Sep 28, 2012
No, no. New Macedonia is a news paper.
Utrinska Macedonia is a news paper as well.
The only logical solution is,
Republic of Free Macedonian land. But its to long, so,
R. of Macedonia.
fyromians are subhumans

Bulgaria

#8 Sep 28, 2012
samostojna MK wrote:
No, no. New Macedonia is a news paper.
Utrinska Macedonia is a news paper as well.
The only logical solution is,
Republic of Free Macedonian land. But its to long, so,
R. of Macedonia.
No. Just Fyromia. It's better. Neither long nor controversial.
mr large

Mansfield, MA

#9 Sep 28, 2012
the loudspeaker wrote:
ok all you greek and fyroski frokers out there, told you before the name has been settled and will be announced straight after the US election, NEW MACEDONIA
i heard upper macedonia or was it upper boris, either way these monkies will take what ever name the west gives them. what should thier punishment be?
peace and love

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Sep 28, 2012
Works for me but who will put a bar of soap in mr. large's mouth?
the loudspeaker wrote:
the loudspeaker

Fairfield, Australia

#11 Sep 28, 2012
mr large wrote:
<quoted text>
i heard upper macedonia or was it upper boris, either way these monkies will take what ever name the west gives them. what should thier punishment be?
hey buddy what the frok, can you imagine walking around saying im an upper macedonian LOL, or wait there's more, what about when traveling to another country ?? this means it will permit airport customs and immigration officials to stamp your passport only on the upper end of the passport LOL.
CANADEZOS

Scarborough, Canada

#12 Sep 28, 2012
peace and love wrote:
Works for me but who will put a bar of soap in mr. large's mouth?<quoted text>
YUGOSLAVIAN SHAMELESS SLAVIC IMBECILES==>>YOU YOU KNOW VERY WELL!YOU'VE NO RIGHTS TO CLAIM & MONOPOLIZING THE HELLENIC NAME OF MACEDONIA!QUIT DENYING YOUR SLAVOBULGARIAN ORIGIN!WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING HELLENIC AND MACEDONIAN!
marika

Thessaloníki, Greece

#14 Oct 1, 2012
Nicht oben ,nicht unten,nicht links und nicht rechts
MAKEDONIA IST EIN UND IST GRIECHISCH;BASTA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Europe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 6 min fadu singh 22,979
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 11 min ramon 9,748
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 59 min servoslaves 9,597
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 1 hr Cassandra_ 859
Russian president to visit Serbia on October 20 2 hr servoslaves 44
EU to carefully monitor results of Putin's visit 2 hr servoslaves 46
Football violence reveals Serbia-Albania tensions 2 hr servoslaves 5

Europe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE