Greece eyes MoU with FYROM

Oct 4, 2012 Full story: EKathimerini 117

Greece on Thursday sought for a breakthrough in long-strained bilateral ties with the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia by proposing a memorandum of understanding between the two Balkan neighbors.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Makedon therefore E/\/\hn”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#103 Oct 7, 2012
peace and love wrote:
If you wait too long Greece will start to fracture along the Macedonian and Athenian divide. There already is cracks. Even you were pissed and blamed you failed business in Athens to them. I know the hard feeling between Greeks are held back for now and resurface with more frequency. Your entire future could be decided by outsiders. When will you take your own future into your own hands? You must sacrifice to be leaders and be more humble.<quoted text>
Still desperately trying to tell Greeks what to do?? what they are doing they re doing fine. Tell your people what they should do. This way all the time you prove that your people's fortune depends on what Greeks do or dont do.

well you are right but dont try to... intimidate or scare Greeks You cannot do that. It doesnt work that way.

No Macedonia at all in the name of AlbanoSlavobulgarians. NONE whatsover.

anyway.. any way fyrom will dissolve so...you might as well think you have the last laugh before dissolution but the inbetween stages only lead to the final end. tha's how it will be.

Location hidden

#104 Oct 7, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I like girls, as you are. But please, you must learn how to do that thing without so much scrapping of your teeth.
you like girls like...Yannis?? haha well there's no account for taste it's good that you 're coming out not hiding!!

Location hidden

#105 Oct 7, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
There are two sorts of Macedonian:
1). A national of Macedonia - The Republic of Macedonia
2). A provincial Macedonian - the northern province (of Grease).
Another example? Georgian:
1). A national of Georgia - The Republic of Georgia
2). A provincial Georgian - The State of Georgia (of USA)
Is your understanding of geography improving now?
you are Fyrom . other than that you re YET TO BE DEFINED.

swallow it any way you can.. swallow BIG truths

“Aposkotison me!”

Since: Jan 11

Athina

#107 Oct 7, 2012
Nina-Makedonia-Hellas wrote:
<quoted text>
you like girls like...Yannis?? haha well there's no account for taste it's good that you 're coming out not hiding!!
He will be facing a huge dissapointment if he expects a girl and meets someone like me.
risto

United States

#108 Oct 7, 2012
listen were gona chang it to solun wether you like it or not its not gona be up to you macedonia stands tall its ocupied teretory its ocupied by gypcys from africa im sory budt alexandar whas white he foght against turks and africans if he were here you wold be his slaves its as simple as that

“Aposkotison me!”

Athina

#109 Oct 7, 2012
risto wrote:
listen were gona chang it to solun wether you like it or not its not gona be up to you macedonia stands tall its ocupied teretory its ocupied by gypcys from africa im sory budt alexandar whas white he foght against turks and africans if he were here you wold be his slaves its as simple as that
That is what I call Delirium.....

You are NOT a Makedonian.

Location hidden

#110 Oct 7, 2012
risto wrote:
Fyrom will "dissolve like halva"

Location hidden

#111 Oct 7, 2012
Yannis_21 wrote:
<quoted text>
He will be facing a huge dissapointment if he expects a girl and meets someone like me.
:)))))
Hellenic Pride

Australia

#112 Oct 7, 2012
risto wrote:
But your bulgarian? With a greek name HRISTO fyroms are just confused bulgarians simple as that and its THESSALONIKI not solun you say solun because you retarts cant pronounce the TH.its written on stone so you have no ground for argument HRISTO
xxx

Hamilton, Canada

#113 Oct 7, 2012
Monkeydonia won't last long.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

#114 Oct 7, 2012
Yannis_21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you jealous of the goat?
You Americans are so tedius.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

#115 Oct 7, 2012
xxx wrote:
Monkeydonia won't last long.
Not only the northern province of Grease - but the whole country is BANKRUPT! The Greasies are already queuing up at the border to Macedonia hoping to find work in Skopje.
CANADEZOS

Scarborough, Canada

#116 Oct 7, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only the northern province of Grease - but the whole country is BANKRUPT! The Greasies are already queuing up at the border to Macedonia hoping to find work in Skopje.
YUGOSLAVIAN PROSTITUTE==>>IT'S YOUR FORMER YUGOCOMMIE PROSTITUTES!WHO DESPERATELY ARE TRYING TO GET INTO GREECE!

“Aposkotison me!”

Athina

#117 Oct 7, 2012
Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
You Americans are so tedius.
You are the pride of your Bulgarian family I suppose.
Sophia

Skopje, Macedonia

#118 Oct 8, 2012
Angela is to visit Greece as money running out
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/10/05/uk-e...
The Greek governor is arriving.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

#119 Oct 8, 2012
Give Grease a choice:

Starve to death or partition itself off to Albania, Macedonia, Bulgaria, and Turkey. Actually, Turkey deserves all of Grease but .....

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb198/yami...

..... it would be nice to give something to the other countries too.
Dimitrios

Greece

#121 Dec 10, 2012
Im tired of FYROMians trying to prove they are Macedonians and in the same time time all historical facts shows that Macedonians were Greeks. Just like the Thessalians, the Spartans, the Athenians, The Corinthians, etc

They still believe in WW2 bulgarian expansionist propaganda over Macedonia.

Newsflash FYROMians. The axis lost the WW2. The nazi and bulgarian propaganda died with it.

One more thing. Macedonians are proud people like the rest of the Greeks. They will never forget their language, their writing and the culture. There is no Macedonian who writes in Cyrillic and talk Bulgarian. Neither there is a Macedonian with a Bulgarian passport, because Macedonians were and always will be Greeks. It's time to put aside the nationalistic fairytales of your goverment and look for the future. You can't rewrite history. Find another name and start your own history. It's never too late.

(this text is not ment to be offensive to my Bulgarian neighbours. They are proud for their history and they are not stealing their neighbours history)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Europe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 25 min Dander 726
Azerbaijani president receives Speaker of Serbi... 46 min Turk707 11
Albania and NATO enhance military co-operation 1 hr Turk707 7
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 1 hr sava 11,124
Spanish, Catalonia leaders meet on secession push 1 hr James 5
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 1 hr Grau 32
Ukraine's blockade on breakaway east forces tou... 1 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 4
More from around the web