Lithuania wants to improve relations with Poland

Feb 11, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Warsaw Business Journal

Lithuanian Prime Minister Algirdas Butkevieius told Polish language Lithuanian radio station Radio Znad Wilii that he very much wants to improve relations with Poland, especially economic relations.

Comments
21 - 24 of 24 Comments Last updated Feb 12, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#24 Feb 12, 2013
Israel Mohel Vampire wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... I mean British slang terms like "Mum" & "Facking" & a number of others.

Typically Europeans of Europe don't learn such British slang terms.
I know British slang from watching PBS. Do they not watch British tv and movies and listen to British music on the continent? Also if your English teachers were from the UK...

Or should everyone speak in Ebonics... Spanglish maybe?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#25 Feb 12, 2013
Are you sure facking is slang and not just a word used because the first choice did not make it past the topix censors?
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#26 Feb 12, 2013
Joisey Abe wrote:
<quoted text>
I know British slang from watching PBS. Do they not watch British tv and movies and listen to British music on the continent? Also if your English teachers were from the UK...
Or should everyone speak in Ebonics... Spanglish maybe?
The British strong use of "Slang" seems to often be in their lower classes born there.

Notice Pro Ukraine & Annie don't use British slang terms despite being in the U.K.

Of course they don't seem to be Ethnic Brits or "Very Ethnic Brit" at least.

...... Spanglish that must be your wet dream come true? LOL! Since you want Mexicans to take over the U.S!

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#27 Feb 12, 2013
Ladies!
You are getting side tracked here!
Question there was- Lith "WANTS" better relation with polaks.... don't think so!

I think polaks want, for Lith to want, but NO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Europe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 11 min sugga daddy127 1,073
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 15 min halal kosher pork... 2,696
Turkey's Imperial Fantasy 16 min Dander 3
Polish Forbes sorry for defaming Jewish groups (Nov '13) 43 min Sylwester the inv... 33
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... 51 min ThatOneBand 7,889
Matka Canyon 1 hr CANADEZOS 27
Ukraine Fears Invasion by Russia's Military 1 hr George 57
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Europe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••