Albania's Independence Day Flares Ethnic Tensions in Macedonia

Nov 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sofia News Agency

The Macedonian flag has been allegedly burned by ethnic Albanians in Skopje, ahead of the 100th anniversary of Albania's independence.

Comments
161 - 180 of 353 Comments Last updated Dec 15, 2012
CANADEZOS

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

zika wrote:
<quoted text>the war started with the christion albos -arvanites fighting for the creation of there country against the turks remember all your heros are albos and the creation of the greek state and then was the manifest calling all for the creation of comon greek albo stat your arvanites called for it you should know this but you are not a arvanites, ant the strugll continued 1912 the creation of the albanian state - christion and muslim country and it continued with the liberation of kossova and its going on soon with the collaps of FYROM and most of it going back to the mother land bulgaria but some small part will be given to the albos all of western macedonia and it will continue untill parts of greece unite with albania.and you will have the united states of albania , just as god planed and you so called greeks have to go back to turky , anatoila and for the slavs they can join the great republic of bulgaria
GUTLESS TURKOALBANIAN FAKBAG!==>>THE GREEK WAR PLANES
WILL INSTANTLY TURN YOUR TURKOMONGOL STATELET INTO AN INFERNO OF HELL!

&fe ature=related

*** YOUR DEAD CORPSES WILL BE INSTANTLY INCINERATED INTO DUST!THERE WILL BE NO NEED TO DIG YOUR GRAVES!
Johnny Makednoche

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

CANADEZOS wrote:
<quoted text>GUTLESS TURKOALBANIAN FAKBAG!==>>THE GREEK WAR PLANES
WILL INSTANTLY TURN YOUR TURKOMONGOL STATELET INTO AN INFERNO OF HELL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LY7qpHc5jLwXX&feature=rel ated
*** YOUR DEAD CORPSES WILL BE INSTANTLY INCINERATED INTO DUST!THERE WILL BE NO NEED TO DIG YOUR GRAVES!
Da te ja ebam majkati i tatkoti it sestrati i brat ti vo gzot fasisticki.
Johnny Makednoche

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

mr large wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm glad we greeks threw you pieces of shit out of greece. thanks for your grandfather's house i'm really enjoying it.
Where are you enjoying it scumbag? in Massachusets? Or are you claiming to say massachusets is also occupied greek territory.
The only one that enjoyed my grandfathers house was your grandmother when she got the large one and then gave birth to your daddy. Then you were born and came to Massachusets.
CANADEZOS

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Johnny Makednoche wrote:
<quoted text>
MAIKATI PICHIKA!YUGOSLAVIAN SLAVOPCHIKA!THE SAME FATE IS AWAITING FOR YOU!
** IT'S A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THE GREEK WAR PLANES WILL WIPE YOU OFF THE MAP!!

&fe ature=related
CANADEZOS

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Johnny Makednoche wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are you enjoying it scumbag? in Massachusets? Or are you claiming to say massachusets is also occupied greek territory.
The only one that enjoyed my grandfathers house was your grandmother when she got the large one and then gave birth to your daddy. Then you were born and came to Massachusets.
YUGOSLAVIAN FKN COMMIE!IT WAS YOU WHO FLED GREECE!TO AVOID HELLENIC KURO&CASTOR OIL UP YOUR TURKOSLAVIC ARSE!
ACDC

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Al-berto wrote:
<quoted text>What's that CHICKEN game sir? Please don't be so scary!
The chicken game is that you are avoiding to answer to that im asking you for many days!! Of cource not only you but all of you!! You celebrated 100 years of independence.

QUESTIONS:
1)From WHO did you gain your INDEPENDENCE and HOW???
2)Did you make any INDEPENDENT WAR??? When and against who???

Simple clear questions who needs only half a frace for each of them for an answer!!
ACDC

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Bato wrote:
ACTUAL PRESIDENT: Karolos Papoulias, born June 4, 1929 in Voština (renamed Pogoniani), Epir, is the current ALBANIAN president of Greece. His ancestors changed the name and religion some 100 years ago.
He is the son of Major General Gregorios Papoulias and grandson of SULEIMAN PAPULIA who is known being related to TAHIR PAPULIA, an Albanian dervenaga from 1821.
His grandfather from his mother's side was ZULFIKIAR, a wealthy ALBANIAN landowner from Yanina.
Papulias also maintains his friendship with fellow Cham-Albanian classmate Fuat Botsi (now a retired actor) residing in Fieri, Albania.
("History of the Greek Revolution" by Alexandros Sutsos)
http://books.google.mk/books...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ioannina_Vilayet
Now tell me - How the heck this dirty-little low-life squandrel qualified himself as "greek"?
You posted again the same post!! You are classical propagandistic boy. There fore im posting you again my answer to all your previous nonsens that you never dare to comment!!

" Bato wrote:
<quoted text>
ACTUAL PRESIDENT: Karolos Papoulias, born June 4, 1929 in Voština (renamed Pogoniani), Epir, is the current Albanian president of Greece. His ancestors changed the name and religion some 100 years ago.
He is the son of Major General Gregorios Papoulias and grandson of SULEIMAN PAPULIA who is known being related to TAHIR PAPULIA, an Albanian dervenaga from 1821.
His grandfather from his mother's side was ZULFIKIAR, a wealthy Albanian landowner from Yanina.
Papulias also maintains his friendship with fellow Cham-Albanian classmate Fuat Botsi (now a retired actor) residing in Fieri, Albania.
http://books.google.mk/books ...
Now tell me - How the heck this dirty-little low-life squandrel qualified himself as "greek"?

If those information are wright you have to aske the president him self why the changed their names and became cristians or hellenised their names!! Myabe their were old islamised Greek family who return to its roots as many in the past did when the Turks and Turkalbanians lost their power.In any case i do think that anybody forced that family to change its ID!!! That was happening by force and death many times from the OTTOMANS(TURKS and Turkalbanians) against cristians Greeks.
You are forgetting the islamisation of Georgios Kastriotis who became Scenderbei and return to his cristians roots!!
Let me beyong that ask you about the pure greek names of Albanian citys like XIMARA, ARGYROKASTRO, AGIOI SARANTA, AYLONA, DYRRAHIO nad others!! Beyong that consider how many pure local Greek names that many of you has like VAGGELI, THANASI, SPIRO, STAYRO, SOTIR(IS),FOTI, PANTELI etc etc, names that are not exist to other Cristians who influenced by the Greeks like the common to all the CRISTAIN world Greek names of ALEXANDROS (alexander), PHILLIPOS (phillip), NIKOLAOS (Nick), VASILEIOS (Bill), ANREAS (andrew) etc etc!!"
ACDC

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Bato wrote:
ACTUAL PRESIDENT: Karolos Papoulias, born June 4, 1929 in Voština (renamed Pogoniani), Epir, is the current ALBANIAN president of Greece. His ancestors changed the name and religion some 100 years ago.
His grandfather from his mother's side was ZULFIKIAR, a wealthy ALBANIAN landowner from Yanina.
http://books.google.mk/books...
You posted again and again the same posts!! You are classical propagandistic boy. There fore im posting you again my answer to all your previous nonsens that you never dare to comment!!

If those information are wright you have to aske the president him self why the changed their names and became cristians or hellenised their names!! Myabe their were old islamised Greek family who return to its roots as many in the past did when the Turks and Turkalbanians lost their power.In any case i do think that anybody forced that family to change its ID!!! That was happening by force and death many times from the OTTOMANS(TURKS and Turkalbanians) against cristians Greeks.
You are forgetting the islamisation of Georgios Kastriotis who became Scenderbei and return to his cristians roots!!
Let me beyong that ask you about the pure greek names of Albanian citys like XIMARA, ARGYROKASTRO, AGIOI SARANTA, AYLONA, DYRRAHIO nad others!! Beyong that consider how many pure local Greek names that many of you has like VAGGELI, THANASI, SPIRO, STAYRO, SOTIR(IS),FOTI, PANTELI etc etc, names that are not exist to other Cristians who influenced by the Greeks like the common to all the CRISTAIN world Greek names of ALEXANDROS (alexander), PHILLIPOS (phillip), NIKOLAOS (Nick), VASILEIOS (Bill), ANREAS (andrew) etc etc!!"

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Johnny Makednoche wrote:
<quoted text>
SHUT your MOUTH TRAILER TRASH...!

You REJECT from the Jerry Springer Show...!
Johnny Makednoche.....ADE GAMISOU MALAKA...!
ACDC

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

zika wrote:
<quoted text>the war started with the christion albos -arvanites fighting for the creation of there country against the turks remember all your heros are albos and the creation of the greek state and then was the manifest calling all for the creation of comon greek albo stat your arvanites called for it you should know this but you are not a arvanites, ant the strugll continued 1912 the creation of the albanian state - christion and muslim country and it continued with the liberation of kossova and its going on soon with the collaps of FYROM and most of it going back to the mother land bulgaria but some small part will be given to the albos all of western macedonia and it will continue untill parts of greece unite with albania.and you will have the united states of albania , just as god planed and you so called greeks have to go back to turky , anatoila and for the slavs they can join the great republic of bulgaria
hahahah !!!! Amusing indeed!! That post was the hymn of confusion!!!! So honey, let becide what i rembember about the revoloution of my nation wich has many Arvanites herows (not all and of cource not Albos, Shquipis or what ever) or what happend at Kossovvo or what it is going to happen to FYROM!!!

Arvanites as it is known (as my family) fought by the Greek army to the BALKANS WARS at 1912 against Ottoman Turkey, becide Serbs, Montenegro and Bulgaria. Albanians at that time, as the 80% of your populations in balkans were and are muslims and were Ottomans and participated to balkans wars for once more as Pashas and Ottomans divitions and trups (Turkalbanians). The TAXIN PASHA, Ottoman General of Central Macedonia (not Fyrom), surrenered Thessaloniki to Greek Army at 25 OCTOBER 1912!! TAXIN PASHA (It is true that he was a respectull gentlemen Ottoman Pasha)was ..ALBANIAN too!!!

So be brave for once and answer: who cristians or muslims or whate ever fought for your liberation at 1912??? When?? Where???
Tell us one fight. Just one!!!
Al-berto

Tiranë, Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Born free - Molon lave wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you are exercising your right to silence...
What to do? To reply to the first idiot coming across?
ACDC

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Al-berto wrote:
<quoted text>What to do? To reply to the first idiot coming across?
PSITTTT MISTER?? Im waiting !!!!!
besnik

Mareno Di Piave, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

the story learn as to, never belive grekks , we know very well ,that grecce want all the time , to say north epirius ,noth epirius , hey grekko the grekks who live ,in albania they never was treatet bad , and they know that , they live in peace in albania , but what the grekk propaganda say , is just bull shit and every one know that , ok yuo tell me to speak with educations , and what yuor state grecce do , all the time , bla bla propaganda, what yuor orthodoks church say all the time ,go and ask this people how they the grekks minorance in albania ,nobody kill them , nobody tell them to change religion , culture , names ,surnames , or whatever . about religion , im telling yuo i dont belive in religion , im ateist , no church no mosque , nothing , in albania we say . FEJA E SHIPTARIT ESHTE SHQIPTARIA : WWW PASHKO VASA .and what the grekks do with albanias , when they come to work in grecce ,they want to change , religion , names , surnames , culture , and yuo know wery well this is true ,greek church , greek state , greek , propaganda in tv ,they come there to work , not to change names surnames , religion , and culture , and thats what the greek church do . how yuo gonna feel if i do , this to the greek who are now in albania , but we leave this people , to work , we dont want , to change nobody , if someone want to change is him pleasure , in my city in vlore , they are a lot of greeks who they work nobody , kill them nobody , saythem to change , name , religion , or culture , but yuor greek ambasador , was in korce , and he begin to speak bullshit , of course he was kicked in the as from albania ,so how yuo feel if the ambasador of albania , come to grecce and say athens is ours , just yuo albanians have to wait , we gonna take back what was ours ,thats is what your ambasador speak in korce city , so speak to yuo with education , and civilty ,but when yuo speak , with fantasia , and fanatisem , yuo gonna have the same anwser all the time .
Bato

Knittelfeld, Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Albania's Greatest Friend: Aubrey Herbert and the Making of Modern Albania ...
http://books.google.at/books...
See, page 167&184
List of 72 Albanian notables massacred with the annexation of Chameria from Greek state.
"In the last year Albanians have suffered most and done least. They have suffered most because 'the liberators' of the Balkans have taken the best of their land; they have done least because they were weak and exhausted. They cleared the way of Balkans states and are experiencing that mercy and gratitude which the poor and the weak are likely to get at the hands of the CHRISTIANS of Balkans." p.167
"We have only got to send counsels and British Agents of eight or nine Englishmen, say from here, perhaps like myself, a causal Englishman, who have some knowledge of the country. That will not involve you in trouble with any foreign Powers or with Greeks. I would, I think, neither involve trouble for you nor any other Power whatsoever.There would be this fact, that where you have an Englishman set down in a place, be it Asia Minor or the Balkans, or anywhere you like in the East, atrocities are lot less likely to occur than when you have not got an Englishman there..........
-and for the sake of humanity, to see if he cannot send an Englishman or Englishmen to make an impartial and true investigation into what has happened in order to prevent future massacres occurring." p.184
Bato

Knittelfeld, Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

The United States Representative in Albania (Jacobs) to the Secretary of State
SECRET [Tirana]
October 5, 1946-noon.
.....Paragraph (3) Virulence Greek propaganda in support its claims has been due in part to incitement and British tacit support (various British officers here have told me as much) and also in part failure United States effectively to disabuse Greek claims at final showdown at Peace Conference or elsewhere.....
During the WW II the not only Cham Muslims experienced dispossession. Jews as well after their return into Thessaloniki (once a great Jews Centre) will find that their homes, shops and other immovable properties were taken over from their neighbors. They welcomed them with expressions “...what a pity you were not made into a soap” and other remarks of this kind made by the Orthodox Greeks who had taken over properties from the Jews.

See,Bea Lewokwic “After the War We were All together”: Jewish memories after the Post war Thessaloniki, page 247-273, at 260.

868.00/10-1146
The Ambassador in Greece (Mac Veagh),to the secretary of State
Top Secret Athens, October 11, 1946-11 p,m
.....Paragraph (2).....in pursuance of such program all people who have "gone into the mountains" except those subject to definite charges under the Greek code should be allowed to return freely to their homes; that wives and children of fugitives should no longer be imprisoned and exiled as hostages; that in general every Greek should be allowed his or her political opinion and no one be prosecuted except for definite commission of crime. I emphasized my believe that if such program were put in effect at least 79% of banditry in Greece would disappear. I spoke of my believe that certain policies of the present Defense Minister,Mavromichalis, may be "tending toward FASCISM" which I felt could not be tolerated again after the Allied Nations have fought a war for its eradication.....
ACDC

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Bato wrote:
The United States Representative in Albania (Jacobs) to the Secretary of State
SECRET [Tirana]
October 5, 1946-noon.
.....Paragraph (3) Virulence Greek propaganda in support its claims has been due in part to incitement and British tacit support (various British officers here have told me as much) and also in part failure United States effectively to disabuse Greek claims at final showdown at Peace Conference or elsewhere.....
During the WW II the not only Cham Muslims experienced dispossession. Jews as well after their return into Thessaloniki (once a great Jews Centre) will find that their homes, shops and other immovable properties were taken over from their neighbors. They welcomed them with expressions “...what a pity you were not made into a soap” and other remarks of this kind made by the Orthodox Greeks who had taken over properties from the Jews.
See,Bea Lewokwic “After the War We were All together”: Jewish memories after the Post war Thessaloniki, page 247-273, at 260.
868.00/10-1146
The Ambassador in Greece (Mac Veagh),to the secretary of State
Top Secret Athens, October 11, 1946-11 p,m
.....Paragraph (2).....in pursuance of such program all people who have "gone into the mountains" except those subject to definite charges under the Greek code should be allowed to return freely to their homes; that wives and children of fugitives should no longer be imprisoned and exiled as hostages; that in general every Greek should be allowed his or her political opinion and no one be prosecuted except for definite commission of crime. I emphasized my believe that if such program were put in effect at least 79% of banditry in Greece would disappear. I spoke of my believe that certain policies of the present Defense Minister,Mavromichalis, may be "tending toward FASCISM" which I felt could not be tolerated again after the Allied Nations have fought a war for its eradication.....
Ok, understood!! You are an ovious dum person, waste of time!! Continue copy-pasting the same posts!!:-):-). pffff so pathetic!!
HELLFIRE

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Johnny Makednoche wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the f@k up vermin slav.

“Laughing my as* off”

Since: Sep 12

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>Very nice post in deed!! What a BETTER PROOF of the hellenic soul of those Greek Arvanite personalities, when at the dark centuries of Ottoman slavery, with out Greek schools, or State propaganda, fought untill death, offered they fortunes and continued that to all next effords of Hellenism for a bigger state with all the Greeks incide (Macedonian Fight,Balkans wars, Micro Asia war, WW1 and 2).Please do not try to tell me what the Arvanites were or are!! We are not look like you and we never were like you. My uneducated Grand father was Greek Patriot, fought against the Italians and went with the Greek army untill KORITSA at 1940 as all the other Greeks, Arvanites, Pontians, Ex-Micro Asians refuges etc etc!!
When YOUR INDEPENDENT WAR HAPPEND really????????? MMMMM ???Im still waiting that information by someone in here!!! Is it so difficult for God shake??
Brilliant my friend, just brilliant...
You made these sh*theads eat their tongue....
PIRRO

Jamaica Plain, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

_LMAO_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant my friend, just brilliant...
You made these sh*theads eat their tongue....
stop complimenting yourself , you might go craizy !! hahaa , and answer who made your independece war ? Weren't they Albanians - Arvanites -Arberors ?? hahaaha

“Laughing my as* off”

Since: Sep 12

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

PIRRO wrote:
<quoted text> stop complimenting yourself , you might go craizy !! hahaa , and answer who made your independece war ? Weren't they Albanians - Arvanites -Arberors ?? hahaaha
This is the most stupid thing i ever heard...
If they were albanians they would fight for albania...
Why did they fight for Hellas?
Why did they give their fortunes and their lifes for Hellas?
Would you fight for Hellas too?

stupid illiterate bullshit...

My friend with arbanite origin just make a rindicule out of u all..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Europe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NATO Summit 2014: U.S. Should Support Macedonia 2 min CANADEZOS 5
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... 3 min OnlyPatchWork 7,782
Russian military troops 'deployed to Ukraine', ... 5 min Ethan Allen 4
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 10 min Kantara2009 2,603
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 20 min Jooosh04 979
Ukraine Fears Invasion by Russia's Military 37 min Kiev is Now Doomed 3
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 56 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 632
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Europe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••