Serbia, Croatia relations hit by Storm

Aug 23, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SETimes news

Every year on August 5th, Croatia celebrates the so-called "Operation Storm" as Victory and Homeland Gratitude Day, commemorating the operation that broke down the Serbian armed forces in Croatia and ended the four-year war.

Comments (Page 216)

Showing posts 4,301 - 4,320 of4,392
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

South Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Shomi wrote:
Adolf Hitler about Serbs: I don't like them but I respect them because they are great warriors.
And Croats have complexes. They are ashamed of being Slavs. What is wrong with being a Slav? I like being part of Slavic people. In fact I'm proud of it. We Slavs gave so many to the world. I'm proud of being a Slav and I'm proud of being a Serbian.
Shomi, I can see you don't have the intelect to understand what my post was. It was words that came from Hitler himself, who was to say anyone in Croatia thought they were Goths at that time?

I haven't anyone in Croatia that argues that they're not Slavs.

Yes! Slavs have given the world many things, only Serbia has never given anyone anything but opanke.
JAMES

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

servian only started wars, lost 90% of them and think that they are great warriors. maybe due to too much rakija.
JAMES

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

JAMES wrote:
servian only started wars, lost 90% of them and think that they are great warriors. maybe due to too much rakija.
alvanians lost in kosovo 1998-1999 fryom 2001 and preshevo valley 2001
JAMES

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

1-stop stealing other people's nick names. ok you are morons as servians but you cannot be so idiot to write a nick for yourself.
2-yes Albanians lost those wars and now they have their own state, KOSOVO. you really have no brain to understand who win who lost after those wars :) this is really funny. maybe you also think that you were always winning against turks but somehow they were ruling you :)))

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

JAMES wrote:
1-stop stealing other people's nick names. ok you are morons as servians but you cannot be so idiot to write a nick for yourself.
2-yes Albanians lost those wars and now they have their own state, KOSOVO. you really have no brain to understand who win who lost after those wars :) this is really funny. maybe you also think that you were always winning against turks but somehow they were ruling you :)))
And 1912?
JAMES

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Shomi wrote:
<quoted text>And 1912?
another moron servian!!
do you know what 90% means????
reduce rakija and read something. ignorance is the most common thing in servian country.
JAMES

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

by the way, even your king does not want to speak servian language. what kind of people are these servians? never seen such loosers at one place before.

“Hello”

Belgrade

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

JAMES wrote:
by the way, even your king does not want to speak servian language. what kind of people are these servians? never seen such loosers at one place before.
I don't drink smartass. I'm not thrilled with his Serbian. And since you hate Serbs and Serbia, simple-get out!

“Hello”

Belgrade

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

And for looses:

Battles in First and Second Uprising.
War against Turkey in 1870's.
Battle of Kumanovo(which decided First Balkan War)
Battle of Cer
Battle of Kolubara
Battle of Drina
Battle at Kajmackalan
Solun Front
Battle of Sutjeska
Battle of Neretva
Not to mention fighting on the Austrian side against the Turks.
I can very easily post what our enemies said about us in World War I.
Serbia started to become a country again when First Uprising broke out. Second was successful. It lead to autonomy in 1830. International recognition in 1878.

Conclusion:
First Balkan War(victory with our brave allies)
Second Balkan War(also victory with the allies).
World War I-on the Allied side
World War III-on the Allied side.
Strahd

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

JAMES wrote:
<quoted text>
another moron servian!!
reduce rakija and read something. ignorance is the most common thing in servian country.
Hey fck sht, the poster is being civil to you. You should return in kind.
JAMES

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

JAMES wrote:
Turks ruled alvania until 1912 you loser

In Kosovo war 1998-1999 every battle won Serbs
In Presevo valley 2001 won Serbs
In FRYOM 2001 won Macedonians

:-))))))))
JAMES

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

JAMES wrote:
<quoted text>
another moron servian!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kumano...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Prilep

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Monast...
JAMES

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

yeah the great serviansss :)
they won all the battles but somehow ruled by turks for 5 centuries, then by astro-hungarians..

let me tell you the reality, servia is one of the gretaest loosers of history and managed to go on loosing until last decade.(look at Kosovo as the last example). if you start reading some reeal books- not some comics from your drunk historians, you will realise this. start from Battle of Kosovo in 14th century and come to the present. you will see how great suckers you were and you still are.

by the way, yes Kosovo je Srbija!!! why don't you try to enter there with your cheap serbian pasos ?:))
Shomi wrote:
And for looses:
Battles in First and Second Uprising.
War against Turkey in 1870's.
Battle of Kumanovo(which decided First Balkan War)
Battle of Cer
Battle of Kolubara
Battle of Drina
Battle at Kajmackalan
Solun Front
Battle of Sutjeska
Battle of Neretva
Not to mention fighting on the Austrian side against the Turks.
I can very easily post what our enemies said about us in World War I.
Serbia started to become a country again when First Uprising broke out. Second was successful. It lead to autonomy in 1830. International recognition in 1878.
Conclusion:
First Balkan War(victory with our brave allies)
Second Balkan War(also victory with the allies).
World War I-on the Allied side
World War III-on the Allied side.
JAMES

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

our embecile is here :) I will gove you a new name, so you will not need to steal mine misko, o marko whatever.
yeah you won. you always win the wars. for example NATO was bombing belgrade but you were winning at that time as well.
world has never seen such great winners like drunk servians :)
please go on winning. you will end up belgrade as a country woth this winning attitude.
JAMES wrote:
<quoted text>
Turks ruled alvania until 1912 you loser
In Kosovo war 1998-1999 every battle won Serbs
In Presevo valley 2001 won Serbs
In FRYOM 2001 won Macedonians
:-))))))))
JAMES

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

alvania was ruled by Greeks Serbs Turks Bulgarians Byzantine alvanians were also dogs for Austro Hungary nazi Germany and so on
JAMES wrote:
they won all the battles but somehow ruled by turks for 5 centuries, then by astro-hungarians..
let me tell you the reality, alvania is one of the gretaest loosers of history and managed to go on loosing until last decade.(look at Kosovo as the last example). if you start reading some reeal books- not some comics from your drunk historians, you will realise this. start from Battle of Kosovo in 14th century and come to the present. you will see how great suckers you were and you still are.
by the way, yes Kosovo je Srbija!!! why don't you try to enter there with your cheap serbian pasos ?:))
<quoted text>
JAMES

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

In 1914 alone 3 Austro Hungary offensives failed
I am imbecile wrote:
our embecile is here :) I will gove you a new name, so you will not need to steal mine misko, o marko whatever.
yeah you won. you always win the wars. for example NATO was bombing belgrade but you were winning at that time as well.
world has never seen such great winners like drunk servians :)
please go on winning. you will end up belgrade as a country woth this winning attitude.
<quoted text>

“Hello”

Belgrade

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

JAMES wrote:
let me tell you the reality, servia is one of the gretaest loosers of history and managed to go on loosing until last decade.(look at Kosovo as the last example). if you start reading some reeal books- not some comics from your drunk historians, you will realise this. start from Battle of Kosovo in 14th century and come to the present. you will see how great suckers you were and you still are.
<quoted text>
Turkish Empire. And why the Balkans was occupied by the Turks. And Serbia fell under Turkish rule in 1459 after the fall of Smederevo.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire
JAMES

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Shomi wrote:
<quoted text>Turkish Empire. And why the Balkans was occupied by the Turks. And Serbia fell under Turkish rule in 1459 after the fall of Smederevo.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire
But then again

Kosovo was liberated 1912 by Serbs after battle of Kumanovo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kumano...
JAMES

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Serbian Militia was military unit during Great Turkish War

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_Militia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Turkish_Wa...
JAMES

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

moron servians, I am telling you. servia was always the winner :) servian rapist soldiers are the not only good at attacking women and kids, they were also great in escaping when they saw some real soldiers. by all these wins, servia was ruled by turks, and then astro-hungarians,(servia was liberated from both these empires not because it was the collapse of the empire system, but due to great servian warriors :). and then servia continued to win - croatia has left, bosnians, kosova albanians.... all these states have their own country when servia was continiously winning :))
DON'T STOP SERVERS, GO ON WINNING THE BATTLES :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,301 - 4,320 of4,392
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••