Serbia, Croatia relations hit by Storm

Aug 23, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SETimes news

Every year on August 5th, Croatia celebrates the so-called "Operation Storm" as Victory and Homeland Gratitude Day, commemorating the operation that broke down the Serbian armed forces in Croatia and ended the four-year war.

Comments (Page 122)

Showing posts 2,421 - 2,440 of4,392
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2540
Nov 18, 2012
 
youtube.com/watch... …FM Sandy hit again ?
The Gods must be Croatian

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2541
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Shomi wrote:
This will move Croatia and Serbia even further away.
Good, any relations with you means trouble because you'll always have those underlying Greater serbia ambitions, the never ending attempt to stigmatize an entire ppl with you fake death toll, the creation of an autonomous serb state within Croatia, and the destruction of our people.

The acquittal of an innocent Ante Gotovina was the first step, the next is to boot that dog milosrad pupovac and his band of chetniks back to serbia.
The Gods must be Croatian

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2542
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brak wrote:
The reason Mladic and Karadjic have never been found guilty is simple, they are innocent.
The joke that those courts are is that they can always manufacture ' evidence' out of lies, whilst letting guilty Croats go.
The tactic is simple, hold a few Croats and Muslims to give it some legitimacy, but eventually free them.
It's called being held in custody whilst they're still on trial you rtard.
You never heard Gotovina's name but for a four day sweep up of sht off our soil, Mladic and Karadzic were synonymous with rape, killing and mass graves over 4 long years.
Gotovina has been proven innocent.
CRNOGORAC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2543
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Brak wrote:
<quoted text>
The Croats have no idea. Do you think outside of the Nato sphere anyone takes that Dutch puppet Kangaroo 'court' seriously.
All conventions have been broken, including keeping Serbs imprisoned indefinitely without verdicts, they have never been able to find the Serb leadership guilty of anything.
No international mandate whatsoever.
no cedo

face it you serbs created your own epic fail

each time serbs attempt a greater serbia it fails big time

serbs lost Kosova and Krajina, serbs lost any respect in the international community, especialy for their war crimes they commited outside of serbias borders

the international community will not forget that serbs left their borders to attack Slovenia Croatia Bosnia and Kosova

you serbs never learn, greater serbia myths will lead to serbias own destruction

Since: Feb 09

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2544
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brak wrote:
The reason Mladic and Karadjic have never been found guilty is simple, they are innocent.
The joke that those courts are is that they can always manufacture ' evidence' out of lies, whilst letting guilty Croats go.
The tactic is simple, hold a few Croats and Muslims to give it some legitimacy, but eventually free them.
GOD YOUR A BRAINY BASTARD 8371 ACTORS DIED MAKING A MOVIE IN SREBRENICA/HOLLYWOOD, WHAT A MOTHER OF AN INSULT TO 8000+
WIDOWS YOU ARE A DEAD SET SERB PIECE OF SH*T BRAK!!!!!BUT THEN AGAIN YOU ARE SERB SO WHATS NEW

Since: Feb 09

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2545
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lemon wrote:
<quoted text>
JNA troops were 36.000 not 80.000+
Vukovar '91 was biggest croatian defeat since ww2
GET YOU FACTS RIGHT DICKHE*D!!!!!!!!!!
Lemon

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2546
Nov 18, 2012
 
CRNOGORAC wrote:
<quoted text>
no cedo
face it you croats created your own epic fail
each time serbs attempt a greater serbia it fails big time
croats lost Krajina, croats lost any respect in the international community, especialy for their war crimes they commited outside of croatias borders
the international community will not forget that croats left their borders to attack Slovenia Bosnia and
you croats never learn, greater croatia myths will lead to croatias own destruction
CCCC

croat ante markovic order was for Army intervention in slovenia
Lemon

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2547
Nov 18, 2012
 
Ivica Melbourne wrote:
<quoted text> GET YOU FACTS RIGHT DICKHE*D!!!!!!!!!!
croatian c*cksucker be quiet
The Gods must be Croatian

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2548
Nov 18, 2012
 
The Gods must be Croatian wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, any relations with you means trouble because you'll always have those underlying Greater serbia ambitions, the never ending attempt to stigmatize an entire ppl with you fake death toll, the creation of an autonomous serb state within Croatia, and the destruction of our people.
The acquittal of an innocent Ante Gotovina was the first step, the next is to boot that dog milosrad pupovac and his band of chetniks back to serbia.
the next is to boot croatian scum out of Serbia.Within 41 years could croats cease to exist in Serbia
CRNOGORAC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2549
Nov 18, 2012
 
Lemon wrote:
<quoted text>
CCCC
croat ante markovic order was for Army intervention in slovenia
Ante Markovic was in no way serving Croatia you peanut, he was a yugoslav rep serving and taking orders from Belgrade at the time you smotan!

The Gods must be Croatian

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2550
Nov 18, 2012
 
CRNOGORAC wrote:
<quoted text>
Ante Markovic was in no way serving Croatia you peanut, he was a yugoslav rep serving and taking orders from Belgrade at the time you smotan!
his order was for intervention
king tom

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2551
Nov 18, 2012
 
The Gods must be Croatian wrote:
<quoted text>
the next is to boot croatian scum out of Serbia.Within 41 years could croats cease to exist in Serbia
GOOD i hope we cease to exist there even sooner,why the F*ck would any Croatian want to live there is beyond me..
Lemon

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2552
Nov 18, 2012
 
king tom wrote:
<quoted text> GOOD i hope we cease to exist there even sooner,why the F*ck would any Croatian want to live there is beyond me..
Serbia without croats ....... so good

Since: Feb 09

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2553
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lemon wrote:
<quoted text>
croatian c*cksucker be quiet
idi u pisdu maternu ako nije bilo za hrvata nebi bilo Slovenia
CRNOGORAC

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2554
Nov 18, 2012
 
Ivica Melbourne wrote:
<quoted text>idi u pisdu maternu ako nije bilo za hrvata nebi bilo Slovenia
cuti purgaru sto ti pricas viste cigane ,picko jedan.
lulu

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2555
Nov 18, 2012
 
The Gods must be Croatian wrote:
<quoted text>
the next is to boot croatian scum out of Serbia.Within 41 years could croats cease to exist in Serbia
Ne, Srbija ne bi nikada trebala biti rasisticka i nacionalisticka zemlja. Mnogi Hrvati koji zive u Srbiji su tu vekovima i tu je njihov dom, a ne u Hrvatskoj. Zasto da oni ispastaju zbog nekih Hrvata u Hrvatskoj? Ako zele da idu onda je to nesto drugo.U tome je i bogatstvo Srbije da jos uvek nije jednonacionalna drzava. Ako pocne da tera svoje gradjane samo zato sto nisu Srbi, e pa onda sta da kazem sem jadna joj majka. U tom slucaju postace ono sto mnogi prizeljkuje da bude.
Uostalom zasto bi Srbija morala slediti svoje susede?
lulu

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2556
Nov 18, 2012
 
kako razmisljaju vojnici.

http://translate.google.com/translate...
Brak

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2557
Nov 18, 2012
 
The Gods must be Croatian wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called being held in custody whilst they're still on trial you rtard.
You never heard Gotovina's name but for a four day sweep up of sht off our soil, Mladic and Karadzic were synonymous with rape, killing and mass graves over 4 long years.
Gotovina has been proven innocent.
Bullsht, you dickhead. Holding Serbs for years on end is not a trial, but a travesty. How can you hold a trial in a Nato zone country ? Where is the neutrality in that ?

Only synonymous with crimes by the Nato run propaganda machine. They have nothing on them.

Innocent Croats, fckin Ustasa ? Tell that to the Serb victims, the refugees, the murdered.
Brak

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2558
Nov 18, 2012
 
Lemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Serbia without croats ....... so good
Balkans without Croats, even better.
Stari Ras

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2559
Nov 18, 2012
 
CRNOGORAC wrote:
<quoted text>
no cedo
face it you serbs created your own epic fail
each time serbs attempt a greater serbia it fails big time
serbs lost Kosova and Krajina, serbs lost any respect in the international community, especialy for their war crimes they commited outside of serbias borders
the international community will not forget that serbs left their borders to attack Slovenia Croatia Bosnia and Kosova
you serbs never learn, greater serbia myths will lead to serbias own destruction
If you are finished with the bitchin rants can you pass me a light.

I want to burn me some Croat flags.

Burn babe Burn.

Zivela Srbija

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,421 - 2,440 of4,392
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••