Racism on the rise in Europe

Sep 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Nation

In the wake of the atrocities in Norway perpetrated by Anders Behring Breivik, it is still unclear whether he was part of a wider conspiracy, but alarm bells are now ringing across Europe about the threat from far-right extremist groups.

Comments (Page 25)

Showing posts 481 - 500 of506
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hmmmmm

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

This world is fully of dopey creepy monster retards, it's DEMONIC.

Better living through Dr. Megela's free medicine, eh Norway?
Hmmmmm

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Ex usa president george bush jr owns a sweatshop factory in haiti, he has underpaid haitian slave labor make all the usa baseball franchise teams uniforms there.

Big little money maker for king george jr

Elitist pig capitalist exploitation and lying about it so the drunk loser masses can watch their circuses,base balls, it's the way of satans retard world.

why would the elite pigs fix a hole they created, someone has to fill the jails and wash dishes, you think the elite pigs will pick their own orchard fruits?

HAHAHA your an idiot michael - get a clue- OKAY NO INSULTS. YOUR CLUELESS MICHAEL-GET AN IDIOT TO EXPPLAIN SATANS WORLD TO YOU.
ajaxx63

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

ajaxx63 Bro Crest Athletic Fit Tee AS64
==> Available at www.NoFrillsFactoryOutlet.com !

The Bro Crest shirt is a graphic celebration of the men you hang out with. Doing God knows what. Only you know when. Sometimes it's just a bunch of you bros hanging out at the bar shooting pool, or going to the gym, working in the yard, or banging each other in some mutual admiration of each other's sexuality. Bro Crest English soccer club graphic in white on a slightly tapered Royal Blue athletic fit shirt custom sewn for ajaxx63.
The perfect t-shirt to show off those hard earned biceps and pecs !

PS :... and please don't leave tee on floor at trick's house ... no matter how hot he is ...

Brand : ajaxx63

SKU : AS64

Style : Round Neck Cotton Tee

Design : Bro Crest

Collection : Ultra Lightweight (Athletic Fit)

Material : 100% Combed Cotton
Colour : Royal Blue

Origin : Designed in USA and Made in India

==> Available at www.NoFrillsFactoryOutlet.com !
Marko the Italian

Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Africa for Africans
Asia for Asians

Europe for Everybody
No it is genocide!

Anti Racism is code name for Anti white!
ABN Ortiz

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Marko the Italian wrote:
Africa for Africans
Asia for Asians
Europe for Everybody
No it is genocide!
It's europe's turn!
ronan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Nobody in Europe ever apologised for the film the Innocence of Muslims. If you don't call that racism, what do you call it? Muslims have been persecuted and we need to put an end to it in Europe today.
Morten

Oslo, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Africa for Africans
Asia for Asians
Europe for Everybody
No it is genocide!
----
I agree I'm tired of this multiculturalism shit! And political correctness! Frack multiculturalism, frack PC, and frack Ap/Labour immigration policies and the EU and EEC!!!!!!!!! This sacks ass!
Loco

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Morten wrote:
Africa for Africans
Asia for Asians
Europe for Everybody
No it is genocide!
----
I agree I'm tired of this multiculturalism shit! And political correctness! Frack multiculturalism, frack PC, and frack Ap/Labour immigration policies and the EU and EEC!!!!!!!!! This sacks ass!
The world will eventually be one country, all borders will disappear but this will only happen once humanity has become human.

Since: Mar 12

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Waihekeisland wrote:
Maybe if the Muslims and black immigrants that are living in European countries would stop doing criminal acts against the white European citizens then there would be a lot less racism against these immigrant Muslims and blacks.
The far right have always been there, the criminal activities of a minotity of musulims does not exuse the criminal activities of the other extremes who a reno less extreme and no less deadly. Breivik and James Holmes' victims are no less dead than say the ones of the London tube bombings. Plus the far right have a political arm in Europe, I am extremely wary of.

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

GunsAreGood wrote:
scandinavians are insane if they refuse to use guns in self defense
Scandinavians refused to stoop to Breiviks standards. They had a dignified response, and let justice run its course. A lesson for us all
McG

Mitcham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

ronan wrote:
Nobody in Europe ever apologised for the film the Innocence of Muslims. If you don't call that racism, what do you call it? Muslims have been persecuted and we need to put an end to it in Europe today.
But nobody in Europe produced it.
It wasn't even shot in Europe.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Islamic radicals are doing what they usually do; target Infidels and people of difference for threats and murder. After they torture and murder ‘Infidels’ they, the progressive left and Obama minions blame us for the attacks. We exercise too many 1st amendment rights. We notice and comment on the body parts flying by and little things like our Ambassadors being analy raped, tortured and murdered.

We cannot possibly have anyone daring to point out the real teachings of Islam per the Koran and murderous behavior all around the world. Shut up and take it America. Walk politely to your Infidel grave. Unless of course, you will submit to the Muslim tax or forcibly convert to Islam. Chapter 9 in the Koran at least gives us 3 options…convert to Islam, submit to their tax or die.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Roth/laurie343.h...

“Listen Up Fockers”

Since: Sep 12

VOTE OL MITCH OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Obama won't stand for it. He will lay the smack down on yo white honkey azzes.
Fake Monniker Ronan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

ronan wrote:
Ronan you imbecile, islam is NOT a race, but a RELIGION. and who has persecuted them recently? don't be such an utter wanker.
Fake Monniker Ronan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

ronan wrote:
and why apologise for something we didn't do? Did the Irish apologise for Hitler? what is wrong with you, Slaghoople?
Wacist Whitey

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

ronan wrote:
What has Europe got to do with that video? Do you really think all non-muslims should apologise?

Nobody should apologise anyway. We can criticise and take the piss out of what we like here in the West. If you don't like it, I suggest you move your white-hating arse to somewhere like Sudan or Saudi Arabia, where there's no such thing as freedom of speech for you to get upset about.
NorwayHealYourse lf

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

HUMANITY WILL NEVER BECOME HUMAN AS LONG AS THEY EAT GOATS, COWS, CAMELS, PIGS, BUZZARDS AKA CHICKEN, LAMBS AND OTHER SENTIENT CREATURES.
THEY WILL CONTINUE TO BEHAVE LIKE THE BEASTS THEY CANNIBALIZE.
THEY ARE TOO STUPID TO SEE THEY GENE SPLICE ANIMAL DNA AND ANIMAL VIRUSES INTO THEIR HUMAN GENE SEQUENCE WITH EVERY MOUTHFUL OF GOATS ASS OR LAMBS RIB THEY SUCK ON AND INGEST.
THEY ARE BEASTS INCAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING ANATOMY.
1/2 FARM ANIMAL, HALF HUMAN DUE TO THEIR DIETS. GENESIS 1:29
LBer

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Perhaps this 'racism' is simply them realizing they will have to start defending their way of life, and indeed, their lives.

Vauréal, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

ronan wrote:
You have a point here.. and then not.

I don't feel I have to apologize for the acts of a few Coptic extremists nor do I feel responsible for them. But stressing the fact nobody here, especially not governments are endorsing them, why not ? This is what the US administration has done and it was a good thing.

Vauréal, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Hmmmmm wrote:
How come all the young people I see are retarded and autistic big monsterous obese fat kids?
The animal beast heavy metal vaccines, heavy metal in the brains, aluminum, titainium chem trails are working 100%.
These big ugly monsterous autistic kids are violent, demon possessd and do not know their own strenght or have self control.
They act demon possessed, banging their heads on store check out counters, screaming in public places, ripping open bags of cookies candies breads and chips in the supermarket terrorizing their (no wonder why) single parent.
Those 27 injections they give babies these days really create some autistic monsters.
- vaccine protect the general population and the 0.5% who refuse them are jeopardizing the health of the rest. I feel the world without thyphoid, tuberculosis and the like is a better place to live. You should have a look at 19th century literature to see for yourself what it was like. I nearly died of measles at six an I'm really glad my son was protected by vaccine
- the causes of autism have not been proved
- autistic kids are definitely not monsters

Welcome to thecreal world

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 481 - 500 of506
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Europe Forum right now

Search the Europe Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obama warns Russia against intervention in Ukraine 2 min tm clms 46
UN mediator for FYROM name talks due next week 2 min DaniEl 2
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... 13 min RUSSIA a TERRORIST STATE 6,348
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 17 min Ecumenical Abuser 8,685
MH17: Ukraine MPs fight in parliament following... 32 min government of Ukraine 1
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 1 hr Dimitri100 315
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 2 hr Trzyglow 1,798
•••
•••