Richard Feldman: A fraudulent link to autism

May 15, 2012 Full story: The Indianapolis Star 147

The research linking the measles-mumps-rubella vaccine to autism was a hoax, a complete fraud.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Friend

Candiac, Canada

#242 Nov 17, 2012
friend wrote:
Well, there was once that one study that linked autism to a vaccine. Oh yea, but that only study was a fraud, lost his license due to the cruel and unneeded tests he performed on 12 children and ended up an unemployed non citizen of the USA.
Baiscally if you question vaccine safety independently, you will be crucified and isolated by the same people who give him the expertise to do the same pathology that he was qualified for...

What a garbage, just because of that no one trust the damn vaccines. Anyway why push the vaccines agenda so madly. Let the people decide for themsleves. Those rate are dropping, I can tell you that since the production has also gone low... All those that I meet I inform themof vaccines reality and they can choose to vaccinate or not and so far :))))) I am saving their lives and those of their kids by informing them of vaccines side-effects. They sell the product though they do not how it behaves in human...

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#243 Nov 17, 2012
Face it, Wakefield was a greedy fraud. The amount he was paid by attorneys proves that alone. His 'expertise'(not the MMR) was being a surgeon, and he even botched that up.

News flash. Vaccines IS a choice and always has been. Nice to know you're giving medical advice to people. In Canada, measles and pertussis outbreaks are high, resulting in deaths. You call it saving lives? The grieving family of a child encouraged parents and children to get the vaccine to prevent similar tragedies. Thier child only lived 10 days after they were born, once they were infected by someone you 'informed'.

Location hidden

#247 Nov 18, 2012
Unless Winnipeg traveled a lot, it's not the same person. If anyone, they are actually the poster Raymond.
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#249 Nov 18, 2012
Autism is a tough disability and is almost epidemic. People are searching for answers and unfortunately there are fraudsters willing to tell them what they want to hear. It's too bad they can't develop a neo natal test for autism!

Location hidden

#254 Nov 18, 2012
Hard to know what's going on with Canada, I think it has to do with their Government. Notice they all bring up USA's Vaccine Comp Court, but never bring up their own. But it's clear Lavaltrie by their own admission is giving medical advice to all they meet based on biased Wakefield scare tactics. Can you imagine being introduced to that person and they then go off on vaccines?
Vaccines Do Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#263 Nov 24, 2012
Richard B wrote:
<quoted text>
As the Lancet fully withdrew Wakefield's study, it is no longer classed as a valid peer-reviewed study.
The Lancette sold out to Pharma. Its a rag not a journal. It sells to the highest bidder.
Vaccines Do Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#264 Nov 24, 2012
Richard B wrote:
<quoted text>
It was for spreading Wakefield scare tactics that I called Winnipeg a potential mass murderer, now Lavaltrie is doing the same thing, so he/she is also a potential mass murderer.
I'd call you a potential imbecile, but you've earned that staus already.!3 and you've reached your full potential. Congrats

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Europe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 5 min greek 747
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 26 min Jethro66 11,139
Ukrainian Nationalism Has A Long History of Bru... 33 min Dimitri100 61
German-language pop superstar Udo Juergens dies 36 min UDJ 1
Hero or villain? WWII partisan Bandera still an... (Jun '14) 50 min Dimitri100 480
German troops to stay in Afghanistan in NATO-le... 1 hr well 2
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 1 hr Clear Dharma 4,731
More from around the web