Lovely

Livermore, CA

#43 Jan 3, 2011
I grew up in strict Christian Ethiopian family too but I didnít fallow their entire strict rule. My sister was more of the good girl and she still a virgin. I really do feel bad for her.
I was the black sheep in my family. I go out have fun with my friends, kissed some cute guys party have fun but never had sex. I am not a slut or a prostitute just a normal girl who is looking for mate. One day I mate this guy and he seems to like me and I liked him too. We had fun getting to know each other then I told him I was virgin. He got really excited and we start dating. After a while all he wants was my virginity. I decided to give him my virginity and we try but there was none,,,, no virginity no blood, no pain which is fine in my opinion. The funny thing is I never had sex with any one before him. He was my first but he thought lie to him. I didnít care too much b/c he was too busy fulfilling his needs and it wasnít that much to be "wow" about and he didnít last much in bed. Anyway I moved on with my life and I tried dating few Ethiopian guys but nothing to be excited about. They are very selfish and last about a minute. I swear in my experience Ethiopian man sucks in bed. They are a controlling and power hungry freaks that could care less about your needs. Now I am so happy that I met my husband who opened my eye wide.(He is white American btw). Never experience orgasm with all the Ethiopian man I have slept with until I met my husband. Whew thank God:)
Bottom line is your man is not going to love you or respect you more b/c you are a virgin. It is your personality and how compatible you are with him so donít get confused about virginity and good girl blah blahÖ.
a good example about selfish, ungreatful ethiopian man is the guy above(Ethiopian
Stockholm, Sweden) who wrote that "me personaly would never marry a woman if she is not a virgin ( if i ever chose to get married )and i belive most men would be happy if their future wife was not used by others" Are you serous? Doma ras
The Last True AMHARA

Oakland, CA

#44 Jan 3, 2011
lol 29 and never been kissed! u better get out forget ur parents views and get a life. u ain't getting any younger.
getu

Minneapolis, MN

#45 Jan 3, 2011
Lovely wrote:
I grew up in strict Christian Ethiopian family too but I didnít fallow their entire strict rule. My sister was more of the good girl and she still a virgin. I really do feel bad for her.
I was the black sheep in my family. I go out have fun with my friends, kissed some cute guys party have fun but never had sex. I am not a slut or a prostitute just a normal girl who is looking for mate. One day I mate this guy and he seems to like me and I liked him too. We had fun getting to know each other then I told him I was virgin. He got really excited and we start dating. After a while all he wants was my virginity. I decided to give him my virginity and we try but there was none,,,, no virginity no blood, no pain which is fine in my opinion. The funny thing is I never had sex with any one before him. He was my first but he thought lie to him. I didnít care too much b/c he was too busy fulfilling his needs and it wasnít that much to be "wow" about and he didnít last much in bed. Anyway I moved on with my life and I tried dating few Ethiopian guys but nothing to be excited about. They are very selfish and last about a minute. I swear in my experience Ethiopian man sucks in bed. They are a controlling and power hungry freaks that could care less about your needs. Now I am so happy that I met my husband who opened my eye wide.(He is white American btw). Never experience orgasm with all the Ethiopian man I have slept with until I met my husband. Whew thank God:)
Bottom line is your man is not going to love you or respect you more b/c you are a virgin. It is your personality and how compatible you are with him so donít get confused about virginity and good girl blah blahÖ.
a good example about selfish, ungreatful ethiopian man is the guy above(Ethiopian
Stockholm, Sweden) who wrote that "me personaly would never marry a woman if she is not a virgin ( if i ever chose to get married )and i belive most men would be happy if their future wife was not used by others" Are you serous? Doma ras
The only thing I understood from your narrative is that you sound a confused white worshiper and you just discovered being fulfilled by the white mad, despite the fact that you were so busy running around. You see, I have heard the same kind of story by some USA black women saying that how much the black men are selfish and don't last that long. I guess, a confused white worshiper like you do have an obsession a result having an inferiority complex and being with their master the white man give them the fulfillment that make them feel they are in cloud nine. Look inside your self of your own inadequacy before you start blaming the whole society. And sorry that the way you came through being shallow and confused black negro who worship the white man and you are not alone
melkam

Ethiopia

#46 Jan 5, 2011
God know my name wrote:
"I have a question I'm almost embarrassed to ask, but I'd like to know the truth. I've grown up in strict cultural restriction on girls. It's nothing contagious, but when I go out, I would love to date. I just turned 29, and I have never been asked out on a date. I'm a virgin. None of this is my choice: I really believe that when guys see that theyíre scared silly. So, I'm curious: What do guys think about a 29-year-old woman who's never been kissed? What do guys REALLY think of virgins?"
i'm 28 i'm also vergin i never kissed anyone
getu

Minneapolis, MN

#47 Jan 5, 2011
melkam wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm 28 i'm also vergin i never kissed anyone
r
You are lying and you forgot, what we did and her you are telling stories. Now come on Melkam how could you forget so soon.
addis

Seattle, WA

#48 Feb 6, 2011
actually this is personal decision,but u need something which is honest husband for Ur life.and I hope u re successful,honest and good wife for Ur entire life.pray for that.
proud of you

Randolph, MA

#49 Feb 8, 2011
I am so proud of you. How i wish i had read this a year ago. you are the kind i had been waiting/ looking for for years but all to no avail. I had to make do with whatever. please, remain who you are. you will not regret it. And, please go with someone who understand/knows what your worth. it shows that you are highly disciplined and can be trusted. 3301
sisay

Ethiopia

#50 Feb 9, 2011
i think u're a very strong women & i would love to go out with u.
KuKula

Brussels, Belgium

#51 Feb 9, 2011
sisay wrote:
i think u're a very strong women & i would love to go out with u.
Shut up loser.She is Not a real woman.
yaman

Lynchburg, VA

#52 Feb 9, 2011
I think sex should be responsible. But I wouldn't wait until marriage to have sex. Because, after you get married and try to have sex with the guy, you could find out that your husband is not good sexually. His penis could be too small or too big for you. May be he has some other sexual problems. So I think you should experience ( but safely) first and then get into marriage with the guy that fits your sexual standards.
kirubel

Addis Abeba, Ethiopia

#53 Feb 18, 2011
do you really want to be kissed. something more than that???
sister do worry... is you want something more than kissing, I will introduce you with my friend he has sotory like you, he is around 45yrs with out any posit sex relation.
but, if you want only be kissed, i will give you one week time with me... I am 28 and well expriance o n this kind of issue..ki ki .ki
amg

Ethiopia

#54 Mar 14, 2011
Thank you for your being frank , most Ethiopian girls are not frank I like such kind of girl like you
Unkown

Sydney, Australia

#55 Mar 15, 2011
can i marry you if you are muslim
Unknown

Sydney, Australia

#56 Mar 15, 2011
i just commented above add me on Msn Sexy_eddie@live.com.au =) thank you
ethioman

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#57 Mar 15, 2011
Women are bitch like Lovely will every knid of reason to justify their bitch behvaior. Lovely can find an Ethiopian man and has fallen with old white man. I don't blame her because she is bitch won't get no one to marry her. No body wants to marry a bich woman like Lovely. This old white man will also divorce her after he satsfying his fantacy.

My dear sister keep being virgin and you will find one hundsome Ethiopia who wants to be with you forever.

“Laabtaydaan kugu qoray”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#58 Mar 15, 2011
I find this thread very interesting as i was checking around , but i don't have anything to (add)everything had been said, even the Nonsense parts.
EXCEPT MMMMMMHHHHH!! keep up the good job!
Finf

Europe

#59 Mar 26, 2011
Sorry, u lost ze so sweet lips & pines. Could i kiss u?
TOMAS

Ethiopia

#60 May 14, 2011
God know my name wrote:
"I have a question I'm almost embarrassed to ask, but I'd like to know the truth. I've grown up in strict cultural restriction on girls. It's nothing contagious, but when I go out, I would love to date. I just turned 29, and I have never been asked out on a date. I'm a virgin. None of this is my choice: I really believe that when guys see that theyíre scared silly. So, I'm curious: What do guys think about a 29-year-old woman who's never been kissed? What do guys REALLY think of virgins?"
Girl in my opinion it's difficult. In a man perspective most men love to have sex with a virgin woman, i think that's a society issue. What i would say is that, first you should socialize with people and i believe everybody wants to experience life to the fullest and i hope you will too.(step by step).
Midnight Rambler

Westwood, MA

#62 May 17, 2011
God know my name wrote:
I'm a guy and I'd like to know what YOU think about a 29-year-old woman who's never been kissed - that's all that counts.
enew rase

LuleŚ, Sweden

#63 May 23, 2011
send me a private email. Deal closed :)

yibkabeka@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ethiopians don't fear. 2 hr Walelign 5
I hate Ethiopians! (Nov '13) 20 hr Irish-Goon 58
Washington D.C has the highest Ethiopian popula... (Nov '12) 20 hr Irish-Goon 41
What I luv about ISIS Fri Walelign 25
How do you say "You are beautiful" in Amharic (Aug '09) Apr 24 lucumi 91
Pleased with actions of IS Apr 24 Walelign 1
Are you Horn Of African? Now is the time for us... Apr 23 Walelign 3
More from around the web