why do ethiopian women open their leg...
Random Ethiopian dude

Madison, WI

#45 Jan 12, 2014
Namaga wrote:
<quoted text>You are a lesbian. no Ethiopian man wants you.
She isn't and I love her. You are jealous cuz she doesn't like you anymore. Why don't you just f*ck off, ambula !
FASIL

Renens, Switzerland

#46 Jan 12, 2014
hoagirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I´m not interesting in dating ethiopia men ......the end of history.lol
-
..haha!..you have typical kintir-fite behavior....No Ethiopia man in dating your laga kintir!!!.sorry..may be try guerilla-AA(baria)..or..white- jews..)
Hezbollah

Madison, WI

#47 Jan 12, 2014
FASIL wrote:
<quoted text>
-
..haha!..you have typical kintir-fite behavior....No Ethiopia man in dating your laga kintir!!!.sorry..may be try guerilla-AA(baria)..or..white- jews..)
Here comes the dumbest poster I have ever seen. You have no concept of shame or self respect. If you were twice as smart, You would still be super stupid !
Ethio Z Zewdi ll

Germantown, MD

#48 Jan 13, 2014
SlicK wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont be mad. And stay on topic. Why ethio women like foreigners.
This black guy i know, he's black american married to wealthy, professional Ethiopian businesswoman. This guy is unemployed, tattoos all over his neck and sits in the house all day playing playstation. She chose him cuz she wanted that thug luv. And she is not the only ethio woman
No love in your THUG B.S....she will wake up. My sisters have an inner worth that will call them back, to reality..... matter of time. My sisters are not the first to fall for all they have been made out to be, but they have a strong background of culture and history as a back bone. Keep laughing..... we know what your women are worth.
peter

France

#49 Jan 13, 2014
It’s better to think twice while dealing with today’s women especially the mind set is different from what we used to.
Gee 17

Manassas, VA

#50 Jan 13, 2014
Ethio Z Zewdi ll wrote:
<quoted text>No love in your THUG B.S....she will wake up. My sisters have an inner worth that will call them back, to reality..... matter of time. My sisters are not the first to fall for all they have been made out to be, but they have a strong background of culture and history as a back bone. Keep laughing..... we know what your women are worth.
He Made that up , I know DC very well, and I haven't seen a successful sister dating outside. The ones that are dating non Ethiopians are like our hoagirl , confused and lazy to survive by their own. They are after money.

Anyways it is good to have you back , and happy new year .
Hezbollah

Madison, WI

#51 Jan 13, 2014
Ethio Z Zewdi ll wrote:
<quoted text>No love in your THUG B.S....she will wake up. My sisters have an inner worth that will call them back, to reality..... matter of time. My sisters are not the first to fall for all they have been made out to be, but they have a strong background of culture and history as a back bone. Keep laughing..... we know what your women are worth.
Hey zewdi, when are those sexy legs gonna open ?:)
SlicK

Bowie, MD

#52 Jan 13, 2014
Ethio Z Zewdi ll wrote:
<quoted text>
No love in your THUG B.S....she will wake up. My sisters have an inner worth that will call them back, to reality..... matter of time. My sisters are not the first to fall for all they have been made out to be, but they have a strong background of culture and history as a back bone. Keep laughing..... we know what your women are worth.
Nationalistic insults aside, this is unfortunately an increasing theme I've been noticing amongst diaspora girls who grow up here. While many may achieve tremendous success in their advancement of education/career, when it comes to selecting a partner and starting a family, a significant % seem to gravitate toward the thug lifestyle. And as I've seen countless times, many of these women ultimately have out of wedlock births. And of course, the guy is nowhere to be found once pregnant.

That's why I always advise my Eri brothers (and my Ethio neighbors ;)), that when you are ready to settle, get a girl from back home. You do not want an American feminist, unless you want a lifetime of headache.
orromitty

Toronto, Canada

#53 Jan 13, 2014
Wtf why those Bantu men come here and start smoking weed and comment imagination story which kind Ethiopia women want a frog head big to wide ass nose men but depend on the black men future sometimes some black guys look Ethiopian boys.
Ethio Z Zewdi ll

Germantown, MD

#55 Jan 14, 2014
Gee 17 wrote:
<quoted text>
He Made that up , I know DC very well, and I haven't seen a successful sister dating outside. The ones that are dating non Ethiopians are like our hoagirl , confused and lazy to survive by their own. They are after money.
Anyways it is good to have you back , and happy new year .
Happy new year to you. I know what you are saying, I just think Ethio.sisters are getting a bad rap because of the behavior of a few confused Ones. I am not saying love can't happen outside your own race, however I hate this generalized, blanket statements....

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#56 Jan 14, 2014
Gee 17 wrote:
<quoted text>
He Made that up , I know DC very well, and I haven't seen a successful sister dating outside. The ones that are dating non Ethiopians are like our hoagirl , confused and lazy to survive by their own. They are after money.
Anyways it is good to have you back , and happy new year .
you talk about me 24/7......nothing is not gonna change.
i dont like you,the reasons why i dumped you.i avoid to see you that day
who is dumb ? me or you .Ouch!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#57 Jan 14, 2014
Hezbollah wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss you too :)
I want to build a tribe with you
Protect and provide for you :)
There is always a soft spot in my heart for you. no matter what.LOL
edomi

Hawassa, Ethiopia

#58 Jan 14, 2014
Hey,guys u asked me very easy question to replay. Because they love money morethan their life.
Gee 17

Ashburn, VA

#59 Jan 14, 2014
Ethio Z Zewdi ll wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy new year to you. I know what you are saying, I just think Ethio.sisters are getting a bad rap because of the behavior of a few confused Ones. I am not saying love can't happen outside your own race, however I hate this generalized, blanket statements....
I agree.
Gee 17

Ashburn, VA

#60 Jan 14, 2014
Hoagirl wrote:
<quoted text>
you talk about me 24/7......nothing is not gonna change.
i dont like you,the reasons why i dumped you.i avoid to see you that day
who is dumb ? me or you .Ouch!
LOL This is exactly what I am talking about. Stop lying. You only know how to take a smelly dump :)

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#61 Jan 14, 2014
Gee 17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your aunties graduated from Harvard as well ? Here is my brotherly advice for you. Don't depend on anyone for anything , try to change yourself , work hard, earn your own money...don't look for an easy way to money and have an higher status in life. It does not going to stay longer. Whoever give you money and comfort owns you, you will become a salve living under someone's mercy. My message is , get your lazy ass up and do something to change your pathetic life.
Leave my anties alone. and they're Very educated/professional women.They met they husband at work and prosper together.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#63 Jan 14, 2014
Hezbollah wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Hoa. You know my feelings for you :)
I am tired of the fast lane
I want you to have my last name :)
you are special man and i adore you.
you know my feelings for you too.LOL

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#64 Jan 14, 2014
Gee 17 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL This is exactly what I am talking about. Stop lying. You only know how to take a smelly dump :)
that day i wasn't drunk,and Just Faking It.LOL i jus dont want see you.

my heart belongs to you another man. sorry

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#65 Jan 14, 2014
correction "my heart belongs to another man. sorry"
Hezbollah

Lake Zurich, IL

#66 Jan 14, 2014
Hoagirl wrote:
<quoted text>you are special man and i adore you.
you know my feelings for you too.LOL
I love you :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Ethiopian unity? 1 hr Walelign 1
who's diaspora agames' leader? 1 hr Habesha 4
Cutting ties with a possible friend who is Tigrai 1 hr Habesha 40
Paranoid socialist revolutionaries and self det... 1 hr Habesha 6
Walelign: How much do you love this song? 10 hr Habesha 5
Hey 18 hr Walelign 2
Why I support EPRDF? I want Ethiopia to end up ... 22 hr Walelign 2
More from around the web