|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

@harari
ameena u didnt tel me u changed ur name! nd ur harari now
@lilay tnx i was scared they tot i was agame ufff i mean thats lyk a big insult u knw

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

@Ibro
Listen, the most insulting thing is to be called arab i.e. yemeni.

Let me ask U. Are U really proud to be an arab? Eventhough U arabs have the worlds largest oil resources, U are still undeveloped, corrupted and under the mercy of Israel. Can U mention any war that your people won in this world?

Worst, U are wasting your oil income without thinking for the future. Do U have any plan for tomorrow? No, U don't. U know that U will eat sand when your oil reservs are gone.

So what is scary and insulting is if someone thought I was an arab. Understand camel worshiper!
ibro afro wrote:
@harari
ameena u didnt tel me u changed ur name! nd ur harari now
@lilay tnx i was scared they tot i was agame ufff i mean thats lyk a big insult u knw

Since: Apr 12

Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

LAfrique dude wrote:
@Ibro
Let me ask U. Are U really proud to be an arab? Eventhough U arabs have the worlds largest oil resources, U are still undeveloped, corrupted and under the mercy of Israel. Can U mention any war that your people won in this world?
Worst, U are wasting your oil income without thinking for the future. Do U have any plan for tomorrow? No, U don't. U know that U will eat sand when your oil reservs are gone.
So what is scary and insulting is if someone thought I was an arab. Understand camel worshiper!
<quoted text>
r u rvrn ethiopian nd i do not c my self as an arab coz the yemeni mix i have is not arab nd i c arabs(yemenis) as very beautiful ppl nd r a biliver of the most pure religion in the universe so fk u
Belay

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

LAfrique dude wrote:
@Ibro
<quoted text>
Amazing, that is why you people are dying in Arab land, thousands of Eritreans are dying in Egypt and Yemen trying to cross border. You prefer to die in Arab land than in your country fighting..
Typical slave mentality, you will never be free with your narrow mind.
Gee 17

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Ethnic Federalism and One Party Rule in Ethiopia

By Ephrem Madebo

"The current rulers of Ethiopia are not outsiders to ethnic politics, in fact; their cerebral cortex is
polluted by ethno-nationalist ideology from the get-go. They raised arms and fought a bitter war
for 17 years seeking a lasting answer to what they believed is Ethiopia&#8223;s burning question which
is- the question of nationalities. Today, the same people that claim to have given their youth life
to a humble cause are ruling Ethiopia along ethnic lines creating a federal system [ethnic
federalism] that has made them lords of the land, and everybody else a vassal."

http://www.ethioquestnews.com/files/Ephrem_Ma...
General Ali

King Of Prussia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Gee17 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can I express my concerns about TPLFís corrupted policy without getting harassed by you people? It is annoying. Lets stop the personal attack and focus on the topic.
I donít believe the Ethnic federalism that is design to divide and rule Ethiopians has any benefits to the people. As a matter of fact, the people have become an easy prey for exploitation after the introduction of this policy. They donít protect what is theirs any more. Those who tried to stop the exploitation were slaughtered and massacreded, and the rest had been forced to leave their ancestral homeland for foreign agro-corporations. So your conclusion about the majority of Ethiopian being pleased by Ethnic federalism is just not true. I wounder how you came up with that conclusion. I donít know if you are beneficiaries of the system but I hardly find a Somali that supports the current political system in ETHIOPIA.
The ignored Genocide
http://www.ethiotube.net/video/15255
Somalis always protest agaisnt the TPLF regim.
http://www.ethiotube.net/video/20680/Oromo--O...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
We knew it long ago that TPLF is only interested on making money.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 186 of186
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Ethiopia Forum right now

Search the Ethiopia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Britain, France and Germany Threaten Russia wit... 6 hr Honest 8
Bashing White Folks; When Will It Start in Ethi... 8 hr Bismark 2
Google will start to translate Somali but NOT A... (Sep '13) 9 hr super african 9
Are Eritreans in denial about their ancestry a... (Jan '10) 10 hr Honest 66
Ginbot 7 Calling Ethiopians To Join Imaginary P... 10 hr Good Man 7
how to clean black us dollar,euro,or pound (Mar '12) 11 hr Awan 11
REESTABLISHING African Cultural Superiority fro... 12 hr Christian 4
•••
•••