Mike Tyson is Ms.Mitchelle

Mike Tyson is Ms.Mitchelle

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

Alex

Bolton, Canada

#1 Dec 13, 2012
FASIL

Colombier, Switzerland

#2 Dec 13, 2012
.
wozz-up!mohammed...just try one of jihad in ethiopia,you will be finished in kaliti jail.
KaLi

Brussels, Belgium

#3 Dec 13, 2012
FASIL wrote:
.
wozz-up!mohammed...just try one of jihad in ethiopia,you will be finished in kaliti jail.
Hey Fasil ma broder waz up? where have U been for soo long? Ager beat Hidek neber Endea? wel come back anyway!!
Alex

Bolton, Canada

#4 Dec 13, 2012
KaLi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Fasil ma broder waz up? where have U been for soo long? Ager beat Hidek neber Endea? wel come back anyway!!
He was on MOSAD projects in the West Bank. He plants radio signal emitting devices on cars of selected Palestinian freedom fighters. he has the blood of 125 innocent Palestinians in his hands.
FASIL

Colombier, Switzerland

#5 Dec 15, 2012
KaLi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Fasil ma broder waz up? where have U been for soo long? Ager beat Hidek neber Endea? wel come back anyway!!
.
Hey!Commando nice to see u...i was in Addis,Isreal,Uk.!
FASIL

Colombier, Switzerland

#6 Dec 15, 2012
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>He was on MOSAD projects in the West Bank. He plants radio signal emitting devices on cars of selected Palestinian freedom fighters. he has the blood of 125 innocent Palestinians in his hands.
.
No West bank....i was in mission in Golan height(Syria).
KaLi

Brussels, Belgium

#7 Dec 15, 2012
FASIL wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Hey!Commando nice to see u...i was in Addis,Isreal,Uk.!
wel come back broder! Hi Fasil if U were in London How is MuwatnEri the hungry Ansseba Biotch. have U see her at the metro station huntin Gurillas? lololo
Alex

Bolton, Canada

#8 Dec 15, 2012
FASIL wrote:
<quoted text>
.
No West bank....i was in mission in Golan height(Syria).
?smuggling weapons of mass destruction like automatic guns and bombs, for sure. why don't you tell the world how evil is a Zionist jew?
FASIL

Colombier, Switzerland

#9 Dec 16, 2012
KaLi wrote:
<quoted text>
wel come back broder! Hi Fasil if U were in London How is MuwatnEri the hungry Ansseba Biotch. have U see her at the metro station huntin Gurillas? lololo
.
LoooL!!,i did n`t see her in london,that askarri biotch she was my favorite victime.
FASIL

Colombier, Switzerland

#10 Dec 16, 2012
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>?smuggling weapons of mass destruction like automatic guns and bombs, for sure. why don't you tell the world how evil is a Zionist jew?
.
Smuggling weapons from where.? isreal...,i don`t know what the hell you are talking about.!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Jawar will transform himself to the most fa... 1 hr Walelign 2
Difficulty accessing Oromo, Tigray news 8 hr Walelign 3
Ethiopia shall declare "state of emergency" in ... 14 hr Anonymous 4
Prof. Almariam: capacity to hate another for sh... 16 hr Walelign 2
The real difference between Ethiopian and Somali? (Oct '09) Wed Cat woman6159 587
Any habesha men in Atlanta? (Nov '13) Wed Nur qonjo 2
Walelign has invested in Ethiopia and now is sc... Wed Walelign 2
More from around the web