Ethiopia PM willing to talk to Eritrea

Dec 5, 2012 Full story: Al Jazeera 157

Hailemariam Desalegn, Ethiopia's prime minister, has said that he is willing to hold talks with neighbouring Eritrea, with whom Addis Ababa fought a border war that ended in 2000.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
buLa

Washington, DC

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Remove troops from Badme, Eritrea. Then talks and reconciliation process can proceed
KaLi

Brussels, Belgium

#2 Dec 5, 2012
No way! 1st of all Give us our GOD Given Ports Such as <Adulis and Assab< Then only then Peace may come to Etho<Eri if Not the No war No Peace will kill U guys in the Sinai Desert and all across the Glob as we have witnessed!!!
buLa

Washington, DC

#4 Dec 5, 2012
What do u know about God, you evil warmonger? Your leader Mr hailemariam on aljazeera wants to come to asmara to meet Isaias and finalize peace btw the 2 countries. The days of warmongering are finished. You neftegnas will be marginalized and peace will reign for 1000 years or more, God willing
Alex

Mississauga, Canada

#5 Dec 5, 2012
Asab. And, Ethiopia can not ignore the plight of the Afar people for their legitimate rights to self-determination. Adulis?
If Isayas cannot agree to thiese, let him starve Eritrea.
buLa

Washington, DC

#6 Dec 5, 2012
Alex wrote:
Asab. And, Ethiopia can not ignore the plight of the Afar people for their legitimate rights to self-determination. Adulis?
There is afar in Djibouti too. So u propose annexing it as well. With your logic, since Ogaden is part of Ethiopia, I guess annexing Somalia wouldn't be out of the question too. Your logic makes no sense whatsoever. Colonial boundaries are inviolable under the AU/OAU charter.
buLa

Washington, DC

#7 Dec 5, 2012
Sorry, Ethiopia's border with Somalia is still not demarcated as of today. There are still dashed marks there on the map, so I guess Somalis can still stake a legal claim on Ogaden
aye eda

Smyrna, GA

#8 Dec 5, 2012
Ethiopia has to get back assab ! soon or later this has to be taken care...bademe is a foony matter inveted by meles and issayas...
I hope Eritrea get rid off of Issayas and Ethiopians of woyane , then we become a reconcieled countries like canada and usa ..we send tigrai in dedebit , ad we become a strong east horn of africa and have the NETCH wonbede keep quiet, they don't bring their nose in our territories...Issayas is anyway too old now and he can't continue to lead Eritrea in this way longer...most eritreans I speak to tell me their country is poor and in mess...
BonGa

Brussels, Belgium

#9 Dec 5, 2012
buLa wrote:
What do u know about God, you evil warmonger? Your leader Mr hailemariam on aljazeera wants to come to asmara to meet Isaias and finalize peace btw the 2 countries. The days of warmongering are finished. You neftegnas will be marginalized and peace will reign for 1000 years or more, God willing
what do U kno about GOD? lol what a stupid Question? don't U kno that imma a good chritain From GOD Fearin Families?
anyways for the sake of peace lovin ppl in both Side i hope Peace will come Soon to Ethio N Eri. But Since DIA is cotrolin full Power in Eritrea i don't think things will be easy!!
lol

UK

#10 Dec 5, 2012
Peace between eri&ethio means the end of agames,so it's a bad news for agames.

Since: Aug 12

Toronto, Canada

#11 Dec 5, 2012
Alex wrote:
Bullshit!You agames don't give two shits about the afar people,you only want assab for Tigray,not gonna happen!

Since: Aug 12

Toronto, Canada

#12 Dec 5, 2012
Don't believe this news,any kind of peace talks is breathing room for woyane and it's Abay Tigray agenda.Eritrea is putting pressure on woyane through TPDM.Tigray is the HQ of TPLF,once TPDM captures Tigray it's over for woyane because they cannot declare self determination.
lol

UK

#13 Dec 5, 2012
Erione wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit!You agames don't give two shits about the afar people,you only want assab for Tigray,not gonna happen!
lol he is not agame,he is galla amedam zer defending agames hoping to be promoted to the golden zer :-D
Belay

Kent, WA

#14 Dec 5, 2012
Alex wrote:
Here is your another predictable divisive post. What is your problem with Ethiopia as one?
destroy woyane

Smyrna, GA

#15 Dec 5, 2012
send your disgust of HDM WORE on Aljazera! since when they want to talk to Eritera ,, ye techeguerew erguz yaguebal yemibalew ye he new..
since TPDM is attacking them from all corner , plus internal strugle of Ethiopians, and all other oppositions, now suddently they want to talk to Eritrea !! LOL , to say what??? sorry we deported you eritreans we were wrong sorry we gave you Assab but it was Ethiopians land, men lil eza hedo yehe tebtaba...meles his excellency his negus...worada! you are destroying the houses of millions of ethiopians HDM with tigrai woyane...hodam, le seltan and his says he fears Jesus ????!!! gudegna ! ende pente koik yalegn neguer menem yelem, menafik hula ...Ethiopians receved christianity the first in the world that is what they want to destroy us...asafari asafari menguist ...send your feedback to Aljazeera demo essun belo PM - he is so stupid this guy has no skill of politics at all: it is a shame, look how he is talking, he looks like Omer Simpson

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2012/12/...
cognito

San Jose, CA

#16 Dec 5, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
lol he is not agame,he is galla amedam zer defending agames hoping to be promoted to the golden zer :-D
My response to this idiot would be a sort of sophisticated language: "Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid crap.” Listen to me, goblin. You’re stupido, let’s accept that and move on, shall we!

“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.”
&#8213; Bertrand Russell
Kontu

Berwick, Australia

#17 Dec 5, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you say; you only hate Agames, and you have no problems with other East Africans? Who would thought you were liar.
lol

UK

#19 Dec 5, 2012
Kontu wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you say; you only hate Agames, and you have no problems with other East Africans? Who would thought you were liar.
is it a problem to call a man a man?even if its an insult it doesn't count as hatred because i don't mean it in the way i call agames listrooooo or defae arebia qomal .but seriously i don't have any ill against other ethiopians be it gallas or ahyas.same way i don't feel offended when they call me tigre or ambeta belita.
Did i hear somebody says "i don't go to the eritrean fourm"leba agame.no wonder to be said on you"the most lairs politicians in the world"ex ambassador to Ethiopia.
lol

UK

#20 Dec 5, 2012
Ye nezi ekakam agamewoch yas beqqan nftegna na galla melut fourmachin,gud neew! eritreanoch melut ethio fourmachin belo demo yaleqsalu enji.kehulum belay yemgrmegn ye belay na ye kontu neew,hule keformacin wutulin ayale besew fourm lay meggegnetu neew,anyway you are welcome(-agames)Ofcourse.asseb mnamn eske alalchu dres.
mesfin

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#21 Dec 6, 2012
the asseb pt.is a kiy pt to both eri and ethi..b/s ethiopia wonts port to economical social and security affairs ...that is important to eritrea also .b/s eritrea get peace.
LiLay

Brussels, Belgium

#22 Dec 6, 2012
here we go again TPDM? Poooor Hungry Anssebas i tell ya Talkative AnsseBas will nevea get it. lollol What the Fuxk is TPDM? are U guys still foolin Yo fuxkin self as Usual? eh Truth Hurts! let alone TPDM Yo weak and Hungry Soliers coulden't even walk Through Badme< or if Not U kno what will Happen to yo italian made Axses. so plzzz STOP foolin Yo self Talkin about TPDM 24/7 okay? i mean U are just makin a big JOKE and foolin Yo self as Usaual!!!
TPDM is good only For ESAT TV Propaganda to make happy to thes Qizenam Fandia old Neftegnas and to the woulnded Shabian B!otches That is all!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PENTAGRAM on tplf's flag symbolizes Ethiopia fa... (Dec '12) 8 min Shewit 39
TPLF and their Supporters are SAVAGES; Ethiopia... 15 min Shewit 6
TIGRIANS SECRETLY Export Millions of Tons of Gr... (Jun '14) 23 min Shewit 20
ERC says 85 percent of Addis Ababa Light Railwa... 46 min Happy 1
Ethiopia to register six heritages under UNESCO... 50 min Sad 1
I tried but coudn't save Ethiopian forum from g... 2 hr Kray 27
i am back in the most amazing way 3 hr Hezbollah 57
More from around the web