the best military in africa, Ethiopian or South african??

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

First Prev
of 31
Next Last
kiros

Ethiopia

#1 Aug 21, 2010
the best military in africa, Ethiopia or South africa??
BigFan

Australia

#2 Aug 21, 2010
1)ethiopia
2)south africa
3) one of north african country
getachew

Ethiopia

#3 Aug 21, 2010
1) ethiopia
2) south africa
3) egypt and algeria
M T Hayle

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Nov 13, 2010
Ethiopian have very experienced army than the other Africans countries. they have a good technology and they have 85 million motivated people.
Spho

Santa Clara, CA

#5 Dec 3, 2010
Lol, south africa is counted amongs the strongest armies and most equiped. So etheopia is nothing compared to south africa. We can occupy you in two hours
Ethiopian

Stockholm, Sweden

#6 Dec 3, 2010
Spho wrote:
Lol, south africa is counted amongs the strongest armies and most equiped. So etheopia is nothing compared to south africa. We can occupy you in two hours
man stop smoking.
Aman

Ethiopia

#7 Dec 3, 2010
Spho wrote:
Lol, south africa is counted amongs the strongest armies and most equiped. So etheopia is nothing compared to south africa. We can occupy you in two hours
ya rite!!! maye you should've thought abt that when the british worked ur a** for as long as you can remember huh? or did u forget that Ethiopia was the only country that wasn't colonized by the Europeans ...you should know why we're so proud by now
kemfamariam

Mozambique

#8 Jan 15, 2011
woooowoooooowwooo. stop the bus aman. everything you find in our country ethiopia is practilly traced somethere somwhere, esp Mid Est. even the type of U R having (thick and courly) is bcos of indians who visited that area many centuries ago. they fell in love with africns, these are d results. Njira, Tps etc, they are not originally Ethio. therfore, wether we like it or not wandimme, we are colonised by something. Cut.
kemfamariam

Mozambique

#9 Jan 15, 2011
[EDITED]
woooowoooooowwooo. stop the bus aman. everything you find in our country ethiopia is practilly traced somethere somwhere, esp Mid Est. even the type of hair U R having (thick and curly) is bcos of indians who visited that area many centuries ago. they fell in love with africns, these are d results. Njira, Tps etc, they are not originally Ethio. therfore, wether we like it or not wandimme, we are colonised by something. Cut.
The Last True AMHARA

Oakland, CA

#10 Jan 15, 2011
kemfamariam wrote:
[EDITED]
woooowoooooowwooo. stop the bus aman. everything you find in our country ethiopia is practilly traced somethere somwhere, esp Mid Est. even the type of hair U R having (thick and curly) is bcos of indians who visited that area many centuries ago. they fell in love with africns, these are d results. Njira, Tps etc, they are not originally Ethio. therfore, wether we like it or not wandimme, we are colonised by something. Cut.
?get ur story straight u ignorant idiot! indians never came to ethiopia and slept with ethiopian women. We have curly hair because we part semitic. And comming back to main subject, Ethiopia has the best army in africa due to experience and will to defend ourselves. maybe next is egypt.
Getenete 17

Herndon, VA

#11 Jan 15, 2011
Right now, you can’t compare Ethiopia military with anyone! The soldiers in the army are not as tough as it used to be during the derge regime. Almost all except Tigray soldiers are fed-up with TPLF ethnic centered policy. They are waiting for the right time to leave the military. Right now they are using it as the source of income.

“Me @ hotmail.com”

Since: May 08

Toronto

#12 Jan 16, 2011
http://www.globalfirepower.com/

According to their ranking system, which has some methodology unlike any of the military debates I see on here, Egypt followed by South Africa. Ethiopia isn't included in their list because its not a comprehensive ranking, just a list of nations that can project power beyond their border regions
The Last True AMHARA

Oakland, CA

#13 Jan 16, 2011
sabonis15 wrote:
http://www.globalfirepower.com /
According to their ranking system, which has some methodology unlike any of the military debates I see on here, Egypt followed by South Africa. Ethiopia isn't included in their list because its not a comprehensive ranking, just a list of nations that can project power beyond their border regions
U have no clue of anything so just keep ur ignorant mouth shut, u think u are smart but a chimp is smarter than u, u shermuta ye solato baria
The Last True AMHARA

Oakland, CA

#14 Jan 16, 2011
sabonis15 wrote:
http://www.globalfirepower.com /
According to their ranking system, which has some methodology unlike any of the military debates I see on here, Egypt followed by South Africa. Ethiopia isn't included in their list because its not a comprehensive ranking, just a list of nations that can project power beyond their border regions
and the website u posted is nothing but a fake information that some geek posted.
yaya

South Yarra, Australia

#15 Jan 16, 2011
Hahahahaha ethiopia top of the list???are we comparing armies as human armies or monkey gangs armies??bcoz ethiopian monkeys are tough nuts and tend to scratch hard so maybe we talking about animals here in that case i would agree ethiopia would be top of the list with no other nation making up the rest.lol
Getente 17

United States

#16 Jan 16, 2011
yaya wrote:
Hahahahaha ethiopia top of the list???are we comparing armies as human armies or monkey gangs armies??bcoz ethiopian monkeys are tough nuts and tend to scratch hard so maybe we talking about animals here in that case i would agree ethiopia would be top of the list with no other nation making up the rest.lol
You always fail address your thoughts. You are become impotent and irrelevant to any topic.
Swedish

Västra Frölunda, Sweden

#17 Jan 16, 2011
Egypt is..

“Me @ hotmail.com”

Since: May 08

Toronto

#18 Jan 17, 2011
The Last True AMHARA wrote:
<quoted text>U have no clue of anything so just keep ur ignorant mouth shut, u think u are smart but a chimp is smarter than u, u shermuta ye solato baria
I posted a site that is authored by someone who used things like force strength and technological know how to form a ranking. What usually gets posted on the forums here is hilarious and poorly considered nationalistic rhetoric. If you want to support your point, do it with evidence. Calling me names makes me suspicious that you have no evidece to support anything.

“Me @ hotmail.com”

Since: May 08

Toronto

#19 Jan 17, 2011
The Last True AMHARA wrote:
<quoted text>and the website u posted is nothing but a fake information that some geek posted.
Saying that it's fake information implies that everything on there is false. However, an examination of the site quickly shows that you're wrong. There is no doubt that the US has the worlds most powerful military, so even if the rest of the site was incorrect, that is indesputable, and therefore explodes your statement. Beyond that the rankings for the top half dozen nations are consistent with what any analyst in the world will tell you, further demonstrating the false nature of your statement. If we examine the details in the side links, we find more information that is beyond dispute about total troop numbers both active and reserved in the nation surveyed. Similarly, technology numbers also appear to be consisent with other groups that track these things. How valuable some technology is can be debated, but the raw numbers are all accurate. I suspect that the ranking stops at 42 because complete information on other nations was not available.

See, what I just did was produce an argument. I made a point and I supported that point with evidence. What you did was throw a hysterical tantrum, which was full of profanity and 0 insight into anything other than that you're a nationalistic douchebag that never the less couldn't stick it out in your own nation and fled to the west.
haha

Västra Frölunda, Sweden

#20 Jan 17, 2011
I said so Egypt is nr 1, South africa nr 2 and your mama nr 3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 31
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horn of Africa union 1 hr Elias 15
While Eritrea voted for independence Scotland v... 1 hr Unknown 1
why do amhara and tigray people hate each othe... (Jul '13) 1 hr Ethio quality 16
Our Wannabe Sing-a-poor Eritrea is the Poorest ... (Aug '13) 3 hr XXX 97
show me one evidence that queen shiba had sexua... 3 hr AvoidHellGetJesus 9
Crazy & Substandard Light Railway that Shouldn'... 4 hr Ethiopian 2
The D E C L I N E of USA accelerating in many... (Aug '13) 8 hr Observer 5
•••

Ethiopia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••