Asmara Housing Project 2013 - 1,680 Modern Homes

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 20, 2013
Eritrea will build 1,680 modern houses, apartments and shops. This will be one of the largest housing development projects in the Horn of Africa.

http://www.madote.com/2013/08/eritrea-to-buil...
trk

Ethiopia

#2 Aug 20, 2013
-2-nh1iew wrote:
Eritrea will build 1,680 modern houses, apartments and shops. This will be one of the largest housing development projects in the Horn of Africa.
Just blue prints?

Location hidden

#3 Aug 20, 2013
trk wrote:
<quoted text>Just blue prints?
No. Construction will start within a few months.
Jeff

Ethiopia

#4 Aug 20, 2013
-2-nh1iew wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Construction will start within a few months.
Are you the real estate developer; sir/madam? Can any nationality have them other than citizens, please? Btw I'm a businessman from the splendid Island nation of Singapore and am interested in a seaside place, is there any? How can I be further informed please?

Thank you!

Location hidden

#5 Aug 21, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the real estate developer; sir/madam? Can any nationality have them other than citizens, please? Btw I'm a businessman from the splendid Island nation of Singapore and am interested in a seaside place, is there any? How can I be further informed please?
Thank you!
Sounds like you're from Africa's North Korea aka Ethiopia. A failed state that produces more refugees than any country in Africa. Has the regime shot and killed your brother and sister for coming outside?
Jeff

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#6 Aug 21, 2013
-2-nh1iew wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're from Africa's North Korea aka Ethiopia. A failed state that produces more refugees than any country in Africa. Has the regime shot and killed your brother and sister for coming outside?
You guys (Shabia/PFDJ) are real surprises to this world! Something is really missing in your bio! How would you keep silent when thousands of your young men are being slaughtered like a chicken in the Sinai desert? drowned in the Mediterranean sea? They are just 'martyrs', right? PFDJ has proved it's nationalism beyond any contest! And here you are telling people lies as a means to extort some more hard currency! Tell Mr. Kim Jong Un ( Abraham I.) of the African N/Korea that it's unpatriotic of himself to sit by the side of his delusional father while thousands are fleeing their country to end up being slaughtered by Bedouins.
Zeresenay Tadesse

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#7 Aug 21, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the real estate developer; sir/madam? Can any nationality have them other than citizens, please? Btw I'm a businessman from the splendid Island nation of Singapore and am interested in a seaside place, is there any? How can I be further informed please?
Thank you!
This whole talk is scum, sir!
These guys are behind the news in the link below!
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/07/13/uk-e...
Ethiopian

Ethiopia

#8 Aug 21, 2013
-2-nh1iew wrote:
Forget the project is the largest in the Horn, even it does not equate to housing projects in one of the Kifle Ketema of Addis Ababa. Any how , it means the rulers of Eritrea have started to think. It is a good start!!

Location hidden

#9 Aug 21, 2013
Zeresenay Tadesse wrote:
<quoted text> This whole talk is scum, sir!
These guys are behind the news in the link below!
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/07/13/uk-e...
Hey African North Korean, that story is fake and created by Aaron Maasho (Tigrayan TPLF propagandist).

http://www.madote.com/2013/07/reuters-aaron-m...

Location hidden

#10 Aug 21, 2013
Ethiopian wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget the project is the largest in the Horn, even it does not equate to housing projects in one of the Kifle Ketema of Addis Ababa. Any how , it means the rulers of Eritrea have started to think. It is a good start!!
Village idiot, the African North Korean regime (TPLF) in Addis ababa creates cheap and ugly infrastructure without modern amenities. This development project in Asmara will be the largest MODERN infrastructure development (as in the same stuff you see in Western Europe and America). TPLF only builds ugly hut-like homes to buy political time. Everyone is laughing at your hell hole. My dog has electricity and modern amenities in it, something your best homes in Addis Ababa do not even have. You live in a hell hole and you think a failed state like Ethiopia is improving. Sad. No wonder your regime is shooting and killing your own people in broad day light, you guys are morons, Tigray morons.

Location hidden

#11 Aug 21, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text> You guys (Shabia/PFDJ) are real surprises to this world! Something is really missing in your bio! How would you keep silent when thousands of your young men are being slaughtered like a chicken in the Sinai desert? drowned in the Mediterranean sea? They are just 'martyrs', right? PFDJ has proved it's nationalism beyond any contest! And here you are telling people lies as a means to extort some more hard currency! Tell Mr. Kim Jong Un ( Abraham I.) of the African N/Korea that it's unpatriotic of himself to sit by the side of his delusional father while thousands are fleeing their country to end up being slaughtered by Bedouins.
Hey African North Korean aka Ethiopian Woyane, Ethiopia has more refugees fleeing their country than any country in Africa. You savage donkey, just last month over 5,500 Ethiopian refugees entered Eritrea. Also, every month, over 8,350 Ethiopian refugee flee to Yemen. You dirty African North Korean, your people are being slaughtered, raped and killed in Ethiopia. This is why they are fleeing in all directions from ur backward and failed state.
FASIL

Renens, Switzerland

#12 Aug 21, 2013
-2-nh1iew wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey African North Korean aka Ethiopian Woyane, Ethiopia has more refugees fleeing their country than any country in Africa. You savage donkey, just last month over 5,500 Ethiopian refugees entered Eritrea. Also, every month, over 8,350 Ethiopian refugee flee to Yemen. You dirty African North Korean, your people are being slaughtered, raped and killed in Ethiopia. This is why they are fleeing in all directions from ur backward and failed state.
-

...You Son of Ascari-banda Sh!tt,Even the way you cring here is typical....Africa North korean Lekso..!
Gee 17

Sterling, VA

#13 Aug 21, 2013
Let assume Eritrea managed to build these modern houses, but the real question is who is going to buy them? not Eritrean in Eritrea, they cant even afford to put oil on their food. This is just another scam by the government to fool some Eritrean in Diaspora. The gov is desperate for $$$
XYXY

Europe

#14 Aug 21, 2013
-2-nh1iew wrote:
<quoted text>
Village idiot, the African North Korean regime (TPLF) in Addis ababa creates cheap and ugly infrastructure without modern amenities. This development project in Asmara will be the largest MODERN infrastructure development (as in the same stuff you see in Western Europe and America). TPLF only builds ugly hut-like homes to buy political time. Everyone is laughing at your hell hole. My dog has electricity and modern amenities in it, something your best homes in Addis Ababa do not even have. You live in a hell hole and you think a failed state like Ethiopia is improving. Sad. No wonder your regime is shooting and killing your own people in broad day light, you guys are morons, Tigray morons.
I am sorry for idiot Anseba dude like you. your chicken head need to mature. Shaebia Government is the most isolated and hated in the world. the isolation and hatred of Shaebia could have been enough for you to understand what is wrong in Ansebaland.
Zeresenay Tadesse

Ethiopia

#15 Aug 22, 2013
-2-nh1iew wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey African North Korean, that story is fake and created by Aaron Maasho (Tigrayan TPLF propagandist).
http://www.madote.com/2013/07/reuters-aaron-m...
Amazing! madot.com as opposed to reuters.com ! Reuters serves the world with at most care and sophistication, remember! and madot.com is only used by a single rouge group, see the difference N/Korean?
How about all the saddening stories coming from the Sinai through international medias such as CNN? Imperialist conspiracy on the mighty Eritrea, right? Idiots, be sensitive and patriotic at least!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-225751...
http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/03/world/meast/ple...
Zeresenay Tadesse

Ethiopia

#16 Aug 22, 2013
-2-nh1iew wrote:
<quoted text>
No Ethiopian refugee fleeing to Eritrea/N.Korea! There are illegal immigrants in Yemen who are being repatriated back. Do the Eritrean hegemony give such options to those unfortunate? Yes but to shoot them up on immediate arrival, isn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethiopia. 11 hr Zewdi 51
What Music are you listening? 12 hr Zewdi 3
how do I find out if possible I am part ethiopian? (Oct '12) Wed BeautyIsEverything 23
Will you marry me (in Amharic) (Jan '08) Wed kidist 152
I hate Ethiopians! (Nov '13) Tue PrideSpeaks 46
Ladies Do you prefer Black or White or habesha ... (Mar '13) Mar 2 OgadenPrincess 38
Why do Ethiopians hate Somali and Eritreans so ... (Jun '10) Mar 1 OgadenPrincess 169
More from around the web