Amhara women are Prostitutes!

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
kilt-terrorist

Seattle, WA

#1 Feb 13, 2009
I've had sex with so many Amhara women not because I am handsome or even good with words..oh no..it was becuase they are SLUTS and are willing to give free full sex with anyone.

They are animalistic, there whole culture is animalistic! Either way..sometimes I regret ever f''king nasty Amhara women becuase they all have diseases!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#3 Feb 13, 2009
...well, i experienced quite the opposite. amhara never fuck with me although i am handsome (lol) and talkative...they never with...just some minor cases. tigray and eritrean women on the opposite are easy to get. they especially love amhara men like me...i think amhara men are more manly and civilized then tigrean or eritrean men who are quick to anger and are skinny like bitches...
yaya

Australia

#4 Feb 13, 2009
solomonic wrote:
...well, i experienced quite the opposite. amhara never fuck with me although i am handsome (lol) and talkative...they never with...just some minor cases. tigray and eritrean women on the opposite are easy to get. they especially love amhara men like me...i think amhara men are more manly and civilized then tigrean or eritrean men who are quick to anger and are skinny like bitches...
hahahaha who you calling short you ape agaw aids infected amhara adgi?thanks to monkeys like you the average hieght in ethiopia is 162 cm while in eritrea its 180 cm,hmmmm i think your monkeys ancestors effected your height there...one way to find out if someone is ethiopian is if he is short and temper is good sometimes thats why your asses are slave to a monitrity ethnic group while you are like donkeys 30 million treated like slaves in your own land.lol
HAGOSS AWDELDAY

Soumagne, Belgium

#5 Feb 13, 2009
solomonic wrote:
are you Sure Tigraian women are easy to a Gumary face like you? may be you are trying to say Tigraian monkeis. even the Tigraian monkeis are better than you donkey. tsada afencha.
ETHIOPIAN MEN

United States

#6 Feb 13, 2009
yaya wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha who you calling short you ape agaw aids infected amhara adgi?thanks to monkeys like you the average hieght in ethiopia is 162 cm while in eritrea its 180 cm,hmmmm i think your monkeys ancestors effected your height there...one way to find out if someone is ethiopian is if he is short and temper is good sometimes thats why your asses are slave to a monitrity ethnic group while you are like donkeys 30 million treated like slaves in your own land.lol
ONCE again YAYA you are in the blog which represent only the ETHIOPIANS...THAT PROOF IT TO ME THAT YOU ARE SO OBSESSED BY ETHIOPIANS..its okay though just be proud of your self which i know you cant....CAUSE YOU CANT BE AN ETHIOPIAN UNTIL YOU CHECK OUT OF THIS EARTH...KEEP DREAMING
yaya

Australia

#8 Feb 13, 2009
ETHIOPIAN MEN wrote:
<quoted text>
ONCE again YAYA you are in the blog which represent only the ETHIOPIANS...THAT PROOF IT TO ME THAT YOU ARE SO OBSESSED BY ETHIOPIANS..its okay though just be proud of your self which i know you cant....CAUSE YOU CANT BE AN ETHIOPIAN UNTIL YOU CHECK OUT OF THIS EARTH...KEEP DREAMING
im not obessed with ethiopia...ethiopians are obsessed with eritrea..look at your topics all about eritrea..and if its not about eritrea you have to mention eritrea somehow..im the defender of eritrea mess with eritrea or eritreans anywhere and ill kick your worthless agaw raw eating meat monkey tree hugging bareya a** you grey gummed worthless baboons.
ETHIOPIAN MEN

United States

#9 Feb 13, 2009
yaya wrote:
<quoted text>
im not obessed with ethiopia...ethiopians are obsessed with eritrea..look at your topics all about eritrea..and if its not about eritrea you have to mention eritrea somehow..im the defender of eritrea mess with eritrea or eritreans anywhere and ill kick your worthless agaw raw eating meat monkey tree hugging bareya a** you grey gummed worthless baboons.
YAYA i am not the one on eritreans blog but you are on ethiopians blog all the time, that means you are so obsessed by ETHIOPIANS just admit it its okay i wont tell your friends
getu

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Feb 13, 2009
kilt-terrorist wrote:
I've had sex with so many Amhara women not because I am handsome or even good with words..oh no..it was becuase they are SLUTS and are willing to give free full sex with anyone.
They are animalistic, there whole culture is animalistic! Either way..sometimes I regret ever f''king nasty Amhara women becuase they all have diseases!
Well, ijolle......Now, you are really outshining the Eritrean on this form. Oh well, monkey see, monkey do. After all, you are their stooges. Sorry, I should have known better.
moy

Washington, DC

#11 Feb 13, 2009
yaya wrote:
<quoted text>
classic!
ETHIOPIAN MEN

United States

#12 Feb 13, 2009
moy wrote:
<quoted text>
classic!
MOY why dont you go give YAYA some good head & swallow his nuts since you are on his nuts
Anonymous

Skegness, UK

#13 Feb 14, 2009
solomonic wrote:
.. tigray and eritrean women on the opposite are easy to get. they especially love amhara men like me...i think amhara men are more manly and civilized then tigrean or eritrean men who are quick to anger and are skinny like bitches...
amara men hygene stink
ETHIOPIAN MEN

United States

#14 Feb 14, 2009
ETHIOPIANS ,ETHIOPIANS ,ETHIOPIANS please wake up b/c some of this comments made by people saying i am oromo and talking bad on amahara or claiming that they are amahara and talking bad on tegre or oromo is from this ERITREANS to bring confusion to ETHIOPIAN community & the ETHIOPIAN races......(PLEASE WAKE UP MY FELLOW ETHIOPIAN)
moy

Washington, DC

#15 Feb 14, 2009
ETHIOPIAN MEN wrote:
<quoted text>
MOY why dont you go give YAYA some good head & swallow his nuts since you are on his nuts
No thanks, I'm not an amharic prostitute like your mother.
abadit hagos

Edinburgh, UK

#16 Feb 14, 2009
ARE YOU SAING THEY F**CK YOU? SO YOU ARE
a man SLUTS yeah!! do you know MAN AND WOMEN ARE EQUAL IN GODS AYES?

I THINK THEY ARE USING YOU? YOU WOMENIZER SLUTS
hailom

Edinburgh, UK

#17 Feb 14, 2009
are you man prostitute how many women did you sleap with?
getu

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Feb 14, 2009
ETHIOPIAN MEN wrote:
ETHIOPIANS ,ETHIOPIANS ,ETHIOPIANS please wake up b/c some of this comments made by people saying i am oromo and talking bad on amahara or claiming that they are amahara and talking bad on tegre or oromo is from this ERITREANS to bring confusion to ETHIOPIAN community & the ETHIOPIAN races......(PLEASE WAKE UP MY FELLOW ETHIOPIAN)
I think you are on something. I always wondered about it to. But then, I fail for it. Those crazy people on this board will do anything and everything to create such a division
eritreancommunit y

Seattle, WA

#20 Feb 15, 2009
kilt-terrorist wrote:
I keep my manhood to myself when it come to amara/ethiopian women period.
strictly non-ethiopian poon for me.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#21 Feb 15, 2009
I did not know Eritrians think about us so much wow! Did we tell u it is to late to come back?
susu

Dhahran, Saudi Arabia

#22 Feb 15, 2009
kilt-terrorist wrote:
ya i can tell you are not handsome even you don't know how to talk with women but i know one amhara women broken your dame heart and you hate them so badly lol i am sorry i have some amhara girl friend she is so cool and hot
susu

Dhahran, Saudi Arabia

#23 Feb 15, 2009
poor guy you better be gay then if you hate women

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate Ethiopians! (Nov '13) 22 hr Sade Superior 64
Amhara liberation front. (Jul '12) Mon Sam1982 92
Where did the word "ethiopia" come from? (Nov '08) Sat Sade Superior 114
Ethiopians are NOT Black!!!!! (Feb '12) Sat Sade Superior 2,409
Ethiopia is the silliest country in Africa May 22 Walelign 1
Ethiopian Jokes Reloaded.lol (Jun '10) May 22 trq 65
Arif Kunama Music May 21 Walelign 13
More from around the web