|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

lol wrote:
Maches aqum ante wusha!
i need him for my momo to marry him, in hell!
Alex

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

lol, why delete details on the failed-state of the Gurage government? Com'n, we are not in Eriteea.
Adam

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

How many is urs IQ?
FASIL

Renens, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Alex wrote:
Would it reach 50?
Hahaha!!,you blue eye low IQ muslim,give me one example a muslim person,who win noble prices.?....10q
assere

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

alex i think he is unemployed person.eyetedebereben new..demo his caracter seems..leke welaje yemotebachew lejoch@eguale maweta@@ yemeyadegubet yadege yemeselale tsebayu..mekeneyatum selemetsfachew negeroch ged yelewem..ena lela sew qoteb yelale ,esu gen he dont care .so dont west your time .
Alex

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

this forum is infested with dedebit weyanes.leader of low iq is Zionist jew faisal.
he does not know abc of nobel price is never given to a muslim. founder of nobel price, mr.nobel is a jew.
Alex

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

lol, the Eritrean refugee in this forum deleted the reasons why gurage weyanes are retarded kids. now I look like an unreasonable person.
Sam

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Gurage-woyane? Who would know about that better then Alex him self??
You ask a question and you give an answer to your self?
Alex

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Com'n people, don't frustrate this topic. I asked whether their IQ to be 50/120? based on Gurage Weyane performance on Gurage Identity.
Sam

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Why worried too much of ethnicity? Why not think Ethiopia as one? Otherwise why are you any different from TPLF?
Alex

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Sam wrote:
Why worried too much of ethnicity? Why not think Ethiopia as one? Otherwise why are you any different from TPLF?
I am condemning IQ of Weyanes. I thought it's another name for TPLF.
Sam

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Alex wrote:
<quoted text>I am condemning IQ of Weyanes. I thought it's another name for TPLF.
Of course! You seem to be consumed by woyane Strategy of etnic division. Why are you any different any from them?
Alex

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course! You seem to be consumed by woyane Strategy of etnic division. Why are you any different any from them?
Why do you talk so much about ethnic politics?
Sam

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Alex wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you talk so much about ethnic politics?
That was my exact question to you. It is the other was around! My concern is overall Ethiopia, unlike you seem to be more involved amera, gurage I.e
Alex

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
That was my exact question to you. It is the other was around! My concern is overall Ethiopia, unlike you seem to be more involved amera, gurage I.e
You are chauvinist Amara nationalist; no apologies on my posts on crimes of neftenyas. There is a topic I posted on Election 2005 about national issues, you did not care about Ethiopia's political problem.
Sam

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Alex wrote:
<quoted text> You are chauvinist Amara nationalist; no apologies on my posts on crimes of neftenyas. There is a topic I posted on Election 2005 about national issues, you did not care about Ethiopia's political problem.
How dare you say I don't care? I care about what happen to all Ethiopians, you need to stop leaving in the past. Crimes have been comited not only by amara but by all group of Ethiopians who wished to maintain the power at the time. I am not going deep in to Ethiopian history but Ethiopian history is pritty much story of war that is waged from one tribe by other. That say things has change today and we need to solve the problem today not what happen yesterday. If not you are no different from TPLF " creating deeply devided nation" while they are robing the country our focus has been shifted from the real issue. Together we are much stronger, the more devide we are the more we get robbed!
Alex

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you say I don't care? I care about what happen to all Ethiopians, you need to stop leaving in the past. Crimes have been comited not only by amara but by all group of Ethiopians who wished to maintain the power at the time. I am not going deep in to Ethiopian history but Ethiopian history is pritty much story of war that is waged from one tribe by other. That say things has change today and we need to solve the problem today not what happen yesterday. If not you are no different from TPLF " creating deeply devided nation" while they are robing the country our focus has been shifted from the real issue. Together we are much stronger, the more devide we are the more we get robbed!
You do not respond to my national focus questions such as the 2005 election for which I directed you to the thread. You respond selectively wanting to drag me to talk about your written past which I had not known until now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of106
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Ethiopia Forum right now

Search the Ethiopia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What Happened to ERITREA's DREAM to Become the ... 11 min good Man 33
Interracial Marriages in Ethiopian Community 1 hr ethiodude 6
Why do Ethiopian women think they are the best ... (Feb '11) 2 hr Walelign 571
Great Satan USA Forced Rwanda to repay Odious D... 3 hr Walelign 3
7 out of 8 TPLF politburo are Eritreans 3 hr Walelign 10
Odious Debt (Dec '13) 3 hr Doma 18
Half of Turkey's African investment is in Ethio... 5 hr Dander 10
•••
•••