We arabs Dont like Ethiopians

Posted in the Ethiopia Forum

Yasin al Hilali

Brisbane, Australia

#1 Aug 20, 2012
Im arab from syria and i support somalia to become a islamic sate with sharia Law

ethiopians we dont like you.. we arabs look down on you
you are not muslims but khanizir animals
Samunaw

Ethiopia

#2 Aug 20, 2012
Yasin al Hilali wrote:
Im arab from syria and i support somalia to become a islamic sate with sharia Law
As Ethiopians we respect mankind no matter what the religion and race he or she came from.but I would say at this point U are the most screwed person i ever come across on the chat room. For this character of urs i strongly order one of my donkeys to fuck ur ass as usual...
I don't think it's hard to take coz u r used to it yes...Arabi...
suzan wingate

New Zealand

#3 Jan 26, 2013
TO THE ARAB WHO HATES ETHIOPIANS
You have no right or does anyone else to say you look down on Ethiopians.
What is the color of your blood.is it red, like that of an Ethiopian?
Allah/God/Yahweh whatever you wish to address the Creator has a plan for each of us. There is no accident why the Creator painted some black, others brown, tanned or white. There is a plan of his Creation that we as humans do not understand. We are here on this journey on earth to make mistakes and learn from these. We have been given freewill and it is up to us to use this in a positive manner. Not to perpetuate hatred and racism.
You need to take a good hard look at yourself and ask why you look down on your fellow human. It does not matter their religion or color.
When your war finishes take in an Ethiopian and learn to be kind and gracious. Maybe this is one of your big lessons for your life journey.
Be kind, loving and forgive always. When you become this look in the mirror and know you have become a great person. Good luck.
Signed..a blue eyed Westerner.
suzan wingate

New Zealand

#4 Jan 26, 2013
TO THE ETHIOPIAN...

First, read the reply addressed to the Syrian that I have posted.

When someone is racist about you and your fellow country people know that they are ignorant.

Don't lower yourself to their level by being aggressive too in your response. Forgive them for their ignorance, and give your best wishes and say a pray for them. The next Arab you meet, invtie them to your home and give them your hospitality.

Suzan
Samunaw wrote:
<quoted text>
As Ethiopians we respect mankind no matter what the religion and race he or she came from.but I would say at this point U are the most screwed person i ever come across on the chat room. For this character of urs i strongly order one of my donkeys to fuck ur ass as usual...
I don't think it's hard to take coz u r used to it yes...Arabi...
AcquiredTaste

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Jan 26, 2013
Yasin al Hilali wrote:
self proclaimed Arab representative. speak for yourself dumbasZ
Belay

Springfield, VA

#6 Jan 26, 2013
Yasin al Hilali wrote:
Arabs don't come to ethiopian forum. Fkn hamasen trying to be areb. You are loosing sleep of the beautiful Ethiopia.. Sorry,Too late you can't
Return to Ethiopia.. Stay in your shit hall camel eriteria. You are too stupid to pretend like Syrian.
Stick with what you know, which is eating flies.
Sam

Springfield, VA

#7 Jan 26, 2013
Yasin al Hilali wrote:
I don't think you Syrian, if you are, you should tell that to Bashar al-Assad to stop fking and Klingon your mother!!
I still think you are a useless pice of shit eriterian!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#10 Jan 31, 2013
Yasin al Hilali wrote:
Arabs smell like poo.
Eritrean foul play

Ethiopia

#11 Jan 31, 2013
Hay guys you don't get this play? This is no Arab, this is an Eritrean trying to play with your feeling, don't fall in to the trap.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#12 Jan 31, 2013
Eritrean foul play wrote:
Hay guys you don't get this play? This is no Arab, this is an Eritrean trying to play with your feeling, don't fall in to the trap.
You smell like diarrhea.
LiLay

Brussels, Belgium

#13 Jan 31, 2013
Arabs and italians love only< Eritrean Axsess!lolol
adwa

Hyattsville, MD

#14 Jan 31, 2013
Richest man in Ethiopia is 1/2 arab
salim

Toronto, Canada

#15 Jan 31, 2013
Because of Amhara and tigray people
peace

Ethiopia

#16 Jan 31, 2013
Yasin al Hilali wrote:
we don't care you are Arab or not however instead of support Somali you will support you country we also we don't like some of Syria like you he don't know what he write
AngeLo

Brussels, Belgium

#17 Feb 1, 2013
LiLay wrote:
Arabs and italians love only< Eritrean Axsess!lolol
Cosign!
comanDonkey

Bowie, MD

#19 Feb 1, 2013
Do u always Cosign yourself? Sad
alex josh

Brampton, Canada

#20 Feb 1, 2013
who care arabs are moranes, and go wash your ass you idiat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ethiopia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i am back in the most amazing way 1 hr Raya 69
Amhara v tigray v oromo |Which would u be| (Jul '13) 1 hr Raya 19
Are you sick & tired of Ethiopia ? 1 hr Raya 5
Here is same of the so call habesha haters who ... (Jun '09) 3 hr galla hater 666 26
Why Ethiopian girls are different than the othe... (Oct '09) 5 hr mitochondrial eve 199
Questions about Government Ethiopia Minister 9 hr Mary1220 1
OLF Flags fly high in SA, African cup of nation... (Jan '13) 9 hr galla hater 666 110
More from around the web